Your Email Address:

First Name:

Throat odor and what I’m going to try adding to my routine

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sadface

Throat odor and what I’m going to try adding to my routine

Post by Sadface »

There have been times I swore my B.B. was from my tongue or my mouth but I’m starting to think my bad breath is only released intermittently. (I.e. when I swallow or clear my throat) because I cannot smell my breath and I haven’t had a reaction or comment of “who farted” in probably a month. I can never smell my own breath when someone does make a comment. But I can smell my breath in the morning and it just stinks like morning breath and is gone once I brush and tongue scrape, floss and rinse with a chlorine dioxide mouthwash. But sometimes I can taste something strange in my throat when I speak in a very high pitch like when speaking to a dog/cat lol (throat is strained?) Its hard to say if I’ve improved or if I have received less reactions because I simply don’t go out as much.
Ive post this because I would like to know if anyone else has breath they believe comes from their throat and we can compare treatments that we’ve tried. For example, I’m not sure if diet changes would help my case as much because I don’t believe it’s gut related but sinus related. I’m going to try to limit sugar as well as drink chlorophyll every day (it’s good for you anyways). I also want to get an allergy test to see if I have a food allergy that’s causing chronic PND. I always wonder if PND is really the culprit because I don’t have the symptoms that come with sinus problems besides constant mucous in my throat.

I will try to keep updating on new things I try but I really have no way of knowing when I’m improving or not until someone finally says something rude when I’m out.

Sadface

Re: Throat odor and what I’m going to try adding to my routine

Post by Sadface »

Update: I know I just posted this but after seeing a few of you posting success with oregano oil sinus rinses I started doing it today and something crazy happened...pretty much no white tongue coating all day...that’s huge cause I’ve had it return within a couple hours or less every time I brush the heck out of it. I haven’t brushed my teeth since this morning and I’ve had coffee and eaten rice and tomatoes. If the mucous in my throat clears up too that will be a game changer. I’ll keep updating on if the results stay the same!
Bendover
Re: Throat odor and what I’m going to try adding to my routine

Post by Bendover »

Were do i get this oil and what was your formula you used? Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic