Your Email Address:

First Name:

The cause(?)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Nina2801
Total Newbie

The cause(?)

Post by Nina2801 »

Hi everyone, first of all, my English is not the best. Second, I really don’t know what the cause of my bb is, and I thought that maybe you guys could help me.
I have since I was 10 bb. I always thought it came from my tonsils cause I had tonsil stones, so i removed them. Nothing worked.
Then I started wondering what else could the cause be.
I still have my wisdom teeth and sometimes it hurts (but I don’t really think that that’s the cause). I also have a coated tongue, and whenever I put my finger on it and smell it smells the same as my breath. But I also have parasite in my darms, actually a very long time but on internet they say that that it would go over in 5 weeks but I have it for years now. So I really don’t know what to do, tbh I think my bb comes from my tongue and that I have candida.. But I only have candida on my tongue cause the only symptoms I have from candida is a coated tongue plus bb.
What could the cause be and what do I have to do? Please help me guys.. :(

tambaking

Re: The cause(?)

Post by tambaking »

Have you try the candida diet? Give it a try and see. Also if your wisdom tooth hurt, you should go see a dentist. You might have infection. Or maybe it could be periodontist. A. X-ray will help to see if their is any kind of tooth infection decay.
Tristessa
Total Newbie
Re: The cause(?)

Post by Tristessa »

I was doing candida diet for a while and it did help my bad breath but I didn’t feel like I was healing candida. Look up the candida diet on google there are also a lot of videos on YouTube that help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic