Your Email Address:

First Name:

Who tells you you have BB? Can everyone smell it?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindspace
Advanced

Re: Who tells you you have BB? Can everyone smell it?

Post by mindspace »

I mean that I had fecal bad breath and fecal body odor from armpits,groin etc.Centrum multivitamins contains b12 but is cyanocobalamin which is toxic.Do you know what is cyanide?Stop taking it.You should take methyl B-complex.That means B12 is methylcobalamin and folic acid is methylenetetrahydrofolate and actually the problem is with this form of folic acid which is mutated.Normal form of folic acid can't be absorb by people which have this type of mutation.That is the problem why people with this problem can't do properly detox of the body.At the moment I don't have bad breath but I have some allergic problems like him which is due to this problem.As I said low methylation in the body means high homocysteine levels,parasites,candida etc.Thats why is so difficult to cure allergic problems.I cure my bad breath with probiotic which contains zinc 10mg but I'm still battling with some allergic reactions.

Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello mindspace

Ok. I'll stop centrum. I'll buy b complex.

1) What is the brand of your b complex? Do i need to know a specific content of the b complex that i should buy or any kind of b complex would do?

2) what is the brand of your probiotics? Or can i buy any brand?

3) how long were you taking this before you notice an improvement?

Gosh i hope this works for me.
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

I'll answer all of your questions but first I need to know are you sure that you have really bad breath and do you have allergic reactions from people-rub noses,itchyness.coughing and sneezing.And do you have skin problems or problems with stomach or guts?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello mindspace

I do have fecal breath. This is what i keep on hearing from people ever since. I hear this whenever i am in a bus, from the office, from people walking behind me from the streets. Some would say fart. Some would say manure. Some would whisper to one another, "why is his breath like that?" I get this everyday for more than 20yrs.

Right now, whenever they see me from afar, they would look at me and cover their nose. Then they would laugh. It hurts! It really crushes me.

I do not know if i hav problems in my gut. I dont have stomach pains. But i do have this mucus on my throat that i can feel. I sometimes spit this out. It occurs everytime i eat.
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Hi Ricky,
First I want to suggest you to check your vitamin b12 and homocysteine levels.Vitamin b12 level should be minimum 400,they say that normal is 180-350 but actually this is deficiency and good homocysteine levels are between 7 and 8.Everything above that is not ok.So many methyl B-complex supplements have overdoses and that is not good.That's why I think you should first check your levels and then it's for good a doctor to prescribe you the right treatment.
Forget about any antibiotics-they make bad breath the worst because of damaged gut flora.
Probiotic which helps me to cure my bad breath is called Lactacare Daily but I think it's only available in Europe and it would be hard to find it.At the moment I take probiotic kyo-dophilus 9 and zinc 10mg by jamieson.I take both at the same time at lunch before meal-only 1 per day.
When I was taking Lactacare daily I had improvement in about a month.But I was on a diet also.
So diet should be no sugar(I only eat dark chocolate sometimes),no dairy(all diary-no exception),fruits are ok(except banana and orange),eat more green vegetables,no white things like pasta etc,simple carbs are not ok like potatoes and white rise,I eat brown rice,elda-complex carbs are ok,i only eat whole wheat bread.it's important eat rich b12 foods-fish,shrimps,seafood,beef,liver beef,chicken.Raw peanuts are also ok.
I cure my bad breath for about in 3 months and greatly reduce reactions from people rub noses,coughing,sneezing.Rarely now I see these reactions from people and remember these reactions are allergic reactions.These reactions are not a sign for bad breath.When I had bad breath I definitely could smell it myself.Good luck.It's important to eat meat.I was on strict candida diet and lose so many kilos.B12 deficiency lead to anaemia.Now I'm better-181sm 78kilos.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello mindspace

Diet is quite hard. Rice is usually our meal. Maybe i would go for sweet potatoes. I think they are not simple sugar, but complex sugar.

Can i drink dark coffee? I mean coffee without sugar and milk?

Probiotics is quite hard here. I never tried online.

Anyway thanks. I'll try it
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Good luck.One coffee per day is ok without sugar.Green tea is ok but not black tea.Maybe sweet potatoes are ok.I think white rice is the reason why so many people in your region,china,india etc have bad breath.White rice has high glycemic index.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic