Your Email Address:

First Name:

Wisdom tooth update

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sreid643

Wisdom tooth update

Post by sreid643 »

In an earlier update post I discussed discovering that my odor was coming from my wisdom teeth. Well I went to the dentist a few months ago & lied about having pain so that I can get them removed. They showed me my x rays & even though I lied there were still some issues with the teeth & I was told I could get them removed. Of course I scheduled an appointment right away. Well a few months age I went to the appointment and they said I could not get them removed. I was devastated. I really thought I could get some relief by getting my wisdom teeth removed. I was so ready to do it even if my breath only improved a little bit or even not at all because at least it would prove how much my wisdom teeth impact my breah. So recently I was offered a job but now I don’t think I can do it. Since I was unable to get my wisdom teeth removed I’ve felt even more self conscious about my breath. I would love to take the job. It’s a great opportunity and I do need the money but I just don’t want to be traumatized and have anxiety about how I smell and what other people think. I’ve experienced something similar before and I actually ended up quitting. It was definitely the best descision for me because I felt that if I continued to stay I would become depressed. My previous job was also at a time after I went through extreme depression about my breath. I was in a better place and really wanted to take a chance and do something different. I would hate to go back to that mindset but I also want to take chances and just live my life. I’m tired of the constant anxiety. So basically I want to hear some feedback about if I should take the job. Oh & to add on since I can’t take my wisdom teeth out I’m now trying to gargle with salt water & want to get a pointed oral syringe to try & flush out the gums around the area to see if it helps. Let me know if you have some suggestions. Oh & another thing, my wisdom teeth are still undernearth the gums but from my X-rays they are moving in sideways & are creating a space between the gums & back molar which I think traps food & is creating the odor.

pepper234

Re: Wisdom tooth update

Post by pepper234 »

So sorry to hear that. But if they interviewed you and didn't find your BB a problem, they will probably be happy with you. Is this a job based on face-to-face conversations? Wishing you all the best
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic