Your Email Address:

First Name:

How to cure my white tongue????

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Isaac134
Total Newbie
How to cure my white tongue????

Post by Isaac134 »

I don't exactly have a white tongue , but it's defiantly coated . For as long as I can remember I've brushed my tongue and I'm worried about bad breath. I noticed if I use listerine or something for a couple of days my tongue is pink all the time, so it's bacterial I'm guessing. I brush my tongue with my toothbrush and it goes back to pink , and I'm using natural mouthwash ATM (dr organic) and salt water. Usually my tongues okay for the day,but I do tend to stress about health stuff and I've noticed if I stress a lot it seems worse but that might just be in my head, like checking my tongue in the mirror every 10 mins. If I brush my tongue in the morning then by the evening a coating is definitely coming back, but again not always, I believe stress makes it worse. I also don't use stuff like cb12anymore because I'm worried of developing a dependance on it. I always carry gum on me and obviously when I'm chewing I don't stress at all, but if I chew it for hours then my mouth gets really dry and I think that makes it worse again. I also drink coffee quite a lot. Who shall I see about this in the UK, a dentist? Mine always has an assistant with people I know, shall I go private? It's a bit of an odd thing for a private appointment isn't it?? Any help or suggestions on this would be amazing,
Thank you:)