Your Email Address:

First Name:

I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Cureplzz
Advanced
I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE

Post by Cureplzz »

Hello everyone I'm so happy to report that I have found a cure I know exactly why I have BB and I'm in the process of curing it. So I bought pills off Amazon I've had it for months one user on here had a bad experience with it so I haven't used it until about 2 weeks ago. Guys my breath is 90% cured. I have a systematic Candida overgrowth in my gut and throat. It stays in your body for years I first discovered I have bad breath at about 12 years old Candida can stay in your body for years. The user:Keeptrying wrote a post on here about it and how he has since been cured these are the signs and symptoms
Exhaustion
Cravings for sweets
Bad breath
White coat on tongue
Brain fog
Hormone imbalance
Joint pain
Loss of sex drive
Chronic sinus and allergy issues
Digestive problems (gas and bloating)
Weak immune system
UTI
I'm currently taking pills called Candida cleanse it was $20 on Amazon my first day taking them I can immediately tell the difference. It's a two month supply. I'm very confident that they are working I work overnight and about 2 a.m. in the morning while I'm at work my Breath would be so horrible since taking these pills I have no smell at all at 2 a.m. in the morning.

PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Dead
Advanced
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE

Post by Dead »

Could you link the product please
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

I would also like to know the product name.

I have always thought I am more tired than most people and have several of the symptoms you mention, but i suspect pretty much all people on earth have some of those symptoms. Other than the BB/tounge improvements which is great in its own right, whats the difference you feel?

Are you combining this with any other treatments/diets?
And whats the story with the bad experience?
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Congratulations. Please keep us updated.
Summerside
Advanced

Post by Summerside »

Cureplzz wrote:Hello everyone I'm so happy to report that I have found a cure I know exactly why I have BB and I'm in the process of curing it. So I bought pills off Amazon I've had it for months one user on here had a bad experience with it so I haven't used it until about 2 weeks ago. Guys my breath is 90% cured. I have a systematic Candida overgrowth in my gut and throat. It stays in your body for years I first discovered I have bad breath at about 12 years old Candida can stay in your body for years. The user:Keeptrying wrote a post on here about it and how he has since been cured these are the signs and symptoms
Exhaustion
Cravings for sweets
Bad breath
White coat on tongue
Brain fog
Hormone imbalance
Joint pain
Loss of sex drive
Weak immune system
UTI
I'm currently taking pills called Candida cleanse it was $20 on Amazon my first day taking them I can immediately tell the difference. It's a two month supply. I'm very confident that they are working I work overnight and about 2 a.m. in the morning while I'm at work my Breath would be so horrible since taking these pills I have no smell at all at 2 a.m. in the morning.
Sorry not buying this. A real candida overgrowth is hard to get rid of. Just a pill is not enough.
Were you testet for candida?
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Dead wrote:Could you link the product please
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0158VYY ... anse&psc=1
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Summerside wrote:
Cureplzz wrote:Hello everyone I'm so happy to report that I have found a cure I know exactly why I have BB and I'm in the process of curing it. So I bought pills off Amazon I've had it for months one user on here had a bad experience with it so I haven't used it until about 2 weeks ago. Guys my breath is 90% cured. I have a systematic Candida overgrowth in my gut and throat. It stays in your body for years I first discovered I have bad breath at about 12 years old Candida can stay in your body for years. The user:Keeptrying wrote a post on here about it and how he has since been cured these are the signs and symptoms
Exhaustion
Cravings for sweets
Bad breath
White coat on tongue
Brain fog
Hormone imbalance
Joint pain
Loss of sex drive
Weak immune system
UTI
Sorry not buying this. A real candida overgrowth is hard to get rid of. Just a pill is not enough.
Were you testet for candida?

There's NOTHING TO BUY cause I'm NOT SELLING SHIT so please keep it moving.I'm sharing MY EXPERIENCE, you can try it or NOT. I'm sure it will take a while but, yes I have noticed results that are amazing and I thought it could really help someone out. BB has made some of y'all so bitter...stay off my post.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

fog wrote:I would also like to know the product name.

I have always thought I am more tired than most people and have several of the symptoms you mention, but i suspect pretty much all people on earth have some of those symptoms. Other than the BB/tounge improvements which is great in its own right, whats the difference you feel?

Are you combining this with any other treatments/diets?
And whats the story with the bad experience?
I've noticed the bad taste in my mouth I would get on the daily is very faint. I plan to combine this with liquid Candida drops that goes in water. It's also good to avoid anything with yeast in it.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Hello everyone, I just had a couple things I want and need to say. I've had bb since 12 I'm now 25 I've tried alot of different things. I don't have the time to get on this site lying making shit up. I posted this in hopes that it would help at least ONE PERSON. If I get negativity I will erase this post and NEVER RETURN.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

Cureplzz wrote:Hello everyone, I just had a couple things I want and need to say. I've had bb since 12 I'm now 25 I've tried alot of different things. I don't have the time to get on this site lying making shit up. I posted this in hopes that it would help at least ONE PERSON. If I get negativity I will erase this post and NEVER RETURN.
Please don't leave. I noticed that the product contains the probiotic L.Acidophilus. Have you tried probiotics alone before? And if so did they make a difference? Many people here seems to get temporarily better when starting probiotics. But the effect seems to subside after a couple of weeks...
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Dead wrote:
Cureplzz wrote:Hello everyone, I just had a couple things I want and need to say. I've had bb since 12 I'm now 25 I've tried alot of different things. I don't have the time to get on this site lying making shit up. I posted this in hopes that it would help at least ONE PERSON. If I get negativity I will erase this post and NEVER RETURN.
Please don't leave. I noticed that the product contains the probiotic L.Acidophilus. Have you tried probiotics alone before? And if so did they make a difference? Many people here seems to get temporarily better when starting probiotics. But the effect seems to subside after a couple of weeks...
probiotics alone did not work for me.
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Update us what happens in a month if you can.
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

Only available in America it seems.
Sadface

Post by Sadface »

I’m starting to think my problem is candida as well. My problem seemed to have started after drinking heavily for a period of time, eating out constantly (sugars, yeast, all the bad stuff candida loves) and taking a strong antibiotic. Do you think it could be it? I’ve started taking oil of oregano supplements because someone on a review mentioned that the product completely cleared their candida! It’s probably not as effective unless you have a somewhat minor candida overgrowth. Some people I’ve read have terrible symptoms beyond bad breath, like constant pain and itching and just suffering. While I’m not necessarily at that point I’m wondering if my candida is not as bad as theirs yet. I’m running out of options. Keep us updated and try to avoid sugars as well when you eat. I’ve read that stevia is the only sweetener you’re allowed to have in the diet. I’m rooting for you, hopefully we’re onto something!
Sadface

Post by Sadface »

fog wrote:Only available in America it seems.
Have you tried amazon? They have these pills, But perhaps they just don’t ship internationally.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic