Your Email Address:

First Name:

I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fog
Junior

Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE

Post by fog »

Cureplzz wrote:Here's an update guys as I lay in my bed sick as ever. I'm experiencing the die off symptoms and it's really bad. I've been taking a pills so far for a month I just started taking the liquid solution. my God I'm having nausea I'm extremely dizzy my head is literally spinning I can barely walk a straight line my stomach is upset I have extreme itchiness so just please beware of the Die off symptoms they are really really bad the great thing is I have absolutely no BB. My morning but it's almost nonexisting. I used to have extreme bloating in my stomach even when I lost almost 60 lb the top of my stomach was still be bloated it has since gone away. I used to have symptoms of GERD I do not have those symptoms anymore thank God so they're definitely working just look up the dead off symptoms of candida and read all about it before taking the pills. To answer another's user question I stopped using a bleach because my tongue would turn yellow and I don't feel it was as effective as the first time.
Die off sounds pretty bad.
I would be most interested in an update how it went/is going.

fog
Junior

Post by fog »

Have been trying the candida cleanse for a couple of weeks now, makes no difference to my BB/tongue gunk.
Inart

Post by Inart »

See title of the post it's so attractive, a work of marketing strategy.
Cbc normal
Lft… rft normal
H pylori positive treated successfully
Vit b12 normal
Vit d3 low treatment ongoing
Thyroid normal
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic