Your Email Address:

First Name:

I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Dead
Advanced
Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE

Post by Dead »

Question for Cureplzz, have you changed anything regarding your diet? What is your diet like? Do you still eat sugar and dairy etc?
Thank you.

Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello cureplzz

Update? No more bb? How many days was your die off?
Novant
Total Newbie

Post by Novant »

Went to this spa party and they introduced bentonite clay
Is this good for breath...
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello novant

I have read from other post here about bentonite clay. The one who post said that it has managed bb. Maybe you should try it. There's nothing wrong because its a food supplement and it drives out toxins from the body.

There is a comparison between diamotecaus earth and bentonite. Maybe you should google that out so you could have a better understanding.

I haven't tried this yet. Maybe soon
CureSeeker15

Post by CureSeeker15 »

Cureplzz update plsss
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

It sucks you broke up with your boyfriend after he put up with your butt breath for 8 years. What if your fart breath comes back, then you will be alone and wish you had the one guy that put up with your crap breath. That was mean of you to do that to him.
letsgetcured

Post by letsgetcured »

Bendover wrote:It sucks you broke up with your boyfriend after he put up with your butt breath for 8 years. What if your fart breath comes back, then you will be alone and wish you had the one guy that put up with your crap breath. That was mean of you to do that to him.

Nobody should be judged on this website. I think we can all agree that this is probably the worst thing weve ever had to deal with. It is so bad sometimes that some people may cling on to relationships that are no good for us for the simple fact that it's better than nothing. If you're not happy, you're not happy..and if you are finally brave enough and free of this disease, then why not do something about it?
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

letsgetcured wrote: Nobody should be judged on this website. I think we can all agree that this is probably the worst thing weve ever had to deal with. It is so bad sometimes that some people may cling on to relationships that are no good for us for the simple fact that it's better than nothing. If you're not happy, you're not happy..and if you are finally brave enough and free of this disease, then why not do something about it?
I fully agree, and I for one dont judge her. Im just hoping for an update on the candida cleanse if it is still working or not.

Managed to find a seller that i belive ships internationally, but it's pricy. so I hope more people are trying the method and can report first.
Really no one else is testing this method?
letsgetcured

Post by letsgetcured »

fog wrote:
letsgetcured wrote: Nobody should be judged on this website. I think we can all agree that this is probably the worst thing weve ever had to deal with. It is so bad sometimes that some people may cling on to relationships that are no good for us for the simple fact that it's better than nothing. If you're not happy, you're not happy..and if you are finally brave enough and free of this disease, then why not do something about it?
I fully agree, and I for one dont judge her. Im just hoping for an update on the candida cleanse if it is still working or not.

Managed to find a seller that i belive ships internationally, but it's pricy. so I hope more people are trying the method and can report first.
Really no one else is testing this method?
Well I ordered mine. It's supposed to get here today and i'll be trying it along with a special diet I am trying to put together. So maybe in a week or two ill post updates to this forum. Getting kinda pessimistic when it comes to trying things to cure bb now..only because literally nothing has helped but hey, never stop trying right?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

AdI wrote:
Cureplzz wrote:Hello everyone I'm so happy to report that I have found a cure I know exactly why I have BB and I'm in the process of curing it. So I bought pills off Amazon I've had it for months one user on here had a bad experience with it so I haven't used it until about 2 weeks ago. Guys my breath is 90% cured. I have a systematic Candida overgrowth in my gut and throat. It stays in your body for years I first discovered I have bad breath at about 12 years old Candida can stay in your body for years. The user:Keeptrying wrote a post on here about it and how he has since been cured these are the signs and symptoms
Exhaustion
Cravings for sweets
Bad breath
White coat on tongue
Brain fog
Hormone imbalance
Joint pain
Loss of sex drive
Chronic sinus and allergy issues
Digestive problems (gas and bloating)
Weak immune system
UTI
I'm currently taking pills called Candida cleanse it was $20 on Amazon my first day taking them I can immediately tell the difference. It's a two month supply. I'm very confident that they are working I work overnight and about 2 a.m. in the morning while I'm at work my Breath would be so horrible since taking these pills I have no smell at all at 2 a.m. in the morning.
Experienced the same issue for the longest time.
I suggest you to try "Digimax" tablet after breakfast for few days and check. It Worked for me.
Hello adl

What is digimax? Is it digimax or digmax? Anyway what is the composition of digmax? Does it have probiotics?

What is your diet while you are taking digmax? Is digmax for candida? How much is digmax?
CureSeeker15

Post by CureSeeker15 »

Guys why don't you just use an anti fungal medicines like fluconazole instead of the product mentioned above if its not available in your country? :-k
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

CureSeeker15 wrote:Guys why don't you just use an anti fungal medicines like fluconazole instead of the product mentioned above if its not available in your country? :-k
Hello cureseeker

Is fluconazole an over-the-counter drug?

I have heard of this drug from another website. He got well. His chief complaint was also halitosis. Candida infected his esophagus based on endoscopy. And he has been thru a lot of doctors just like us. Fortunately, his last doctor was really thorough in examining him. He got well. Although he avoided some food afterward. He was on a candida diet after he got cured just to avoid bb from coming back. That's what he said.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Ricky wrote:
CureSeeker15 wrote:Guys why don't you just use an anti fungal medicines like fluconazole instead of the product mentioned above if its not available in your country? :-k
Hello cureseeker

Is fluconazole an over-the-counter drug?

I have heard of this drug from another website. He got well. His chief complaint was also halitosis. Candida infected his esophagus based on endoscopy. And he has been thru a lot of doctors just like us. Fortunately, his last doctor was really thorough in examining him. He got well. Although he avoided some food afterward. He was on a candida diet after he got cured just to avoid bb from coming back. That's what he said.
I fogot to mention that it was his last doctor who prescribed him fluconazole. Then he got well.
alexmiguel
Total Newbie

Post by alexmiguel »

Is fluconazole an over-the-counter drug? How many capsules to take a day?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello cureseeker

Have you tried fluconazole yourself? I've read that it is better to take this with prescription because its harmful to the liver.

I've also had a hard time convincing doctors that candida is the cause of my bb.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic