Your Email Address:

First Name:

I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sopo
Advanced

Re: I KNOW EXTACTLY WHY I HAVE BB I KNOW MY CURE

Post by sopo »

How do we post a new topic here? I cannot find any options to do it. I'm opening the website in mobile. I did post new topics here before the site looked different back then.

Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

sopo wrote:How do we post a new topic here? I cannot find any options to do it. I'm opening the website in mobile. I did post new topics here before the site looked different back then.
I always forget where to go when post a new topic trust me I search the website for the 30 minutes before I actually find it but if you go at the top where it says board index click on General it'll say "post new topic"
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Sadface wrote:I’m starting to think my problem is candida as well. My problem seemed to have started after drinking heavily for a period of time, eating out constantly (sugars, yeast, all the bad stuff candida loves) and taking a strong antibiotic. Do you think it could be it? I’ve started taking oil of oregano supplements because someone on a review mentioned that the product completely cleared their candida! It’s probably not as effective unless you have a somewhat minor candida overgrowth. Some people I’ve read have terrible symptoms beyond bad breath, like constant pain and itching and just suffering. While I’m not necessarily at that point I’m wondering if my candida is not as bad as theirs yet. I’m running out of options. Keep us updated and try to avoid sugars as well when you eat. I’ve read that stevia is the only sweetener you’re allowed to have in the diet. I’m rooting for you, hopefully we’re onto something!
It may just be your problem alcohol is one of the worst things to drink if you believe you do have a overgrowth it feeds candida sugars are also bad I stopped with sweets because when I do eat sweet it smells. My breath is now completely normal all times of the day. I very positive this is my problem 100%
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

hello everyone just a little update on how I'm doing I'm still taking the pills. I have added a new product it's a liquid candida overgrowth killer I will link the the product so you guys can click on it,and go check it out. I believe they have over a thousand reviews on Amazon honestly to me it tastes like water I don't know if it's doing anything, but I also take my pills, and my Breath has been completely fresh. I actually went on a date yesterday I broke up with my bf of 8 yrs because I realize that I was only with him because I had the bad breath problem please don't judge, but my date went great yesterday. I 100% know that it's working for me and I couldn't be happier at this point I'm going to continue to take the pills and let you guys know what happened. Im also I'm using a toothpaste with Tea Tree in it whenever I brush my teeth now it doesn't smell worse before when I brush my teeth it was it was even worse tea tree actually kills yeast. You could do your research but I got it from a whole food store and I also have the mouthwash which makes my mouth smells so fresh and last a very long time it doesn't go away and smell like ass immediately it's great so I think you guys should also try that I'll go ahead and Google it and link that for you guys also.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

I found this very helpful https://draxe.com/candida-diet/
Here is the liquid one
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00854KP ... 1I42&psc=1

Tea tree toothpaste
0ahUKEwi19_CKnrrXAhWCv1QKHeZ9AjMQgTYIxQY
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Also stay away from potatoes they're absolutely horrible for yeast they feed it.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello Cureplzz

Congrats! Does that mean no more reactions from people?

Do you also have that feeling that there is something on your throat crawling up? Was that gone too? Becoz i do believe that that is related to our fecal breath.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Cureplzz wrote:Also stay away from potatoes they're absolutely horrible for yeast they feed it.
Dear Cureplzz

What happened with your sodiumhypchlorite mouth washing experience, did ya quit it, or still using as a mouthwash?

:-k :-k
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

Sadface wrote:
fog wrote:Only available in America it seems.
Have you tried amazon? They have these pills, But perhaps they just don’t ship internationally.
Yes, I think the company only sell it via amazon and only ships within US.
There are other simmilar EU products but this one seems better.

Is anyone else on this forum trying this product?
BB for years
Total Newbie

Post by BB for years »

Hello Everyone

I have had BB for years. It was so bad, I would be embarrassed to meet new people, carried gum with me all the time, turned into a person that was stand-offish and to myself. I HATED BB!!! I felt like it was a curse. FOR YEARS i researched and tried so many things. I was desperate to laugh in someone's face and they not hold their nose. I longed to talk in a guys face and he not quinch his nose. After many years, I started to notice that my BB was usually after I ate meals. I then started paying more attention to when it was at its worse. I noticed that when I drank soda, my breath would somehow leave (after I burped). It seemed as if the soda caused me to relieve trapped gas that was in my stomach. I started to take GAS-X and by surprise my bad breath was gone! Please, please try gas x and see if your bad breath is cured. I want to share my story to everyone. Doctors couldnt solve my problem, it was me being in-tune with my body :)
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

Here's an update guys as I lay in my bed sick as ever. I'm experiencing the die off symptoms and it's really bad. I've been taking a pills so far for a month I just started taking the liquid solution. my God I'm having nausea I'm extremely dizzy my head is literally spinning I can barely walk a straight line my stomach is upset I have extreme itchiness so just please beware of the Die off symptoms they are really really bad the great thing is I have absolutely no BB. My morning but it's almost nonexisting. I used to have extreme bloating in my stomach even when I lost almost 60 lb the top of my stomach was still be bloated it has since gone away. I used to have symptoms of GERD I do not have those symptoms anymore thank God so they're definitely working just look up the dead off symptoms of candida and read all about it before taking the pills. To answer another's user question I stopped using a bleach because my tongue would turn yellow and I don't feel it was as effective as the first time.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello bb for years

How long have you been taking gas x before you notice any improvement?
asian boy
Total Newbie

Post by asian boy »

Cureplzz wrote:Here's an update guys as I lay in my bed sick as ever. I'm experiencing the die off symptoms and it's really bad. I've been taking a pills so far for a month I just started taking the liquid solution. my God I'm having nausea I'm extremely dizzy my head is literally spinning I can barely walk a straight line my stomach is upset I have extreme itchiness so just please beware of the Die off symptoms they are really really bad the great thing is I have absolutely no BB. My morning but it's almost nonexisting. I used to have extreme bloating in my stomach even when I lost almost 60 lb the top of my stomach was still be bloated it has since gone away. I used to have symptoms of GERD I do not have those symptoms anymore thank God so they're definitely working just look up the dead off symptoms of candida and read all about it before taking the pills. To answer another's user question I stopped using a bleach because my tongue would turn yellow and I don't feel it was as effective as the first time.
Hi cureplzz, can u update about ur BB?
IAMFrustrated
Junior

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Hi

Does anyone else bought this product and used it if yes please tell us how is it

Thanks
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello

I have not tried that product yet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic