Your Email Address:

First Name:

All Day Fresh!!! Finally!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ricky
Sheriff
Re: All Day Fresh!!! Finally!!

Post by Ricky »

Hello hopefulone

Do you ever get that feeling that a phlegm is crawling up on your throat? Do you get that feeling too?

I usually have that everytime i eat.

And also where do you get your energy if you don't consume carbs?

I eat rice becoz im asian. In our country it is common. Its really hard to shift diet.

Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello HopefulOne

As you have mentioned on your diet, how do you prepare your meat and veggies?
About the meat, do you make a soup or fry it? About the veggies too, do you make a soup, or fry it, or blend it? Becoz frying is a little bit unhealthy.

Do you also avoid spicy, like chili, onions and garlic and other spices

Thanks again ang congrats...
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Thanks OP, ive started brushing my tongue with baking soda and it's working a treat. Do I really need to add oregano and thyme oil to the paste? Have you noticed a difference?
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Sprientake
Total Newbie

Post by Sprientake »

All day fresh its just awesome idea, will folow that devide allways!
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

"In your method, you wont be able to avoid swallowing some of the baking soda and salt right? Wouldn't that be bad if we consume to much salt?"

I swallow very little if any of the mixture. Baking Soda is a great antacid so it won't hurt you to swallow it and I also use sea salt which is harmless to most.
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

"As you have mentioned on your diet, how do you prepare your meat and veggies?
About the meat, do you make a soup or fry it? About the veggies too, do you make a soup, or fry it, or blend it? Becoz frying is a little bit unhealthy.

Do you also avoid spicy, like chili, onions and garlic and other spices

Thanks again ang congrats..."

Thank you, I grill my meat in a cast iron skillet rubbed with olive oil. I also sauté my veggies in olive oil and season with salt pepper and herbs. I don't use onion and I leave my garlic cloves whole to remove after cooking. If I make chicken, I marinade the breast in olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and smashed garlic cloves...lots of flavor. I cook enough for dinner and for a salad the next day.
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

"Thanks OP, ive started brushing my tongue with baking soda and it's working a treat. Do I really need to add oregano and thyme oil to the paste? Have you noticed a difference?"

Some days I use plain baking soda, but I notice a fresher breath with the oregano oil. It's a great natural way to kill the bacteria. I do find that I don't need it as much anymore...baking soda does a great job by itself. The key is keeping the mouth alkaline and nothing beats baking soda in that regard
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello hopefulone

How long did it take you to maintain no-sugar diet before you've noticed improvements?

Im changing my diet now. Its hard. I always go hungry. What's your technique so you will not go hungry? Im used in rice so i really had a hard time adjusting.

About nuts, is there a specific? Can i eat any kind of nuts? peanuts? Or almond nuts?
Justice
Junior

Post by Justice »

Hopeful One..? can i ask... do you have nasal BB aswell...
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

Justice wrote:Hopeful One..? can i ask... do you have nasal BB aswell...
Sometimes if my breath is really bad I can swallow and smell from my nose, but otherwise no nasal
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

Ricky wrote:Hello hopefulone

How long did it take you to maintain no-sugar diet before you've noticed improvements?

Im changing my diet now. Its hard. I always go hungry. What's your technique so you will not go hungry? Im used in rice so i really had a hard time adjusting.

About nuts, is there a specific? Can i eat any kind of nuts? peanuts? Or almond nuts?
Probably a couple of weeks. The bad bacteria can't survive without sugar so the longer you go without feeding them the better.

I know the diet is hard but you get use to it. You can eat all the meat and non starchy veggies you wants. Also the nuts are very filling. I eat peanuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds. I also eat dark chocolate (milk free) with a cacao count of 7% or higher. You can also eat eggs. Some days I make a huge salad of romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, yellow bell pepper, red pepper, grilled chicken, bacon, and boiled egg. I use a low sugar salad dressing like Marie's balsamic vinaigrette (US) eat this and you won't be hungry O:)
Sam2

Post by Sam2 »

I see that you made no reference to anerobic or aerobic environments... these are fundamental to the production of VSCs...

Triclosan didn't work for me at all and baking soda never made my mouth fishy ever...

You mention that you've been talking directly in children's faces... you also mentioned you've tried various things... do you have someone to give you feedback on a regular basis? You mention that you can smell yourself, but that's really unreliable... I really wouldn't recommend making conclusions by smelling yourself or by constantly looking at people's reactions when you talk to them... asking someone is always much better... have the courage, you can do it!
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

Sam2 wrote:I see that you made no reference to anerobic or aerobic environments... these are fundamental to the production of VSCs...

Triclosan didn't work for me at all and baking soda never made my mouth fishy ever...

You mention that you've been talking directly in children's faces... you also mentioned you've tried various things... do you have someone to give you feedback on a regular basis? You mention that you can smell yourself, but that's really unreliable... I really wouldn't recommend making conclusions by smelling yourself or by constantly looking at people's reactions when you talk to them... asking someone is always much better... have the courage, you can do it!
Why should I make reference to vsc? You sound like the people selling the products which btw after spending lots of money, none have worked for me.

I'm sorry Triclosan didn't work for you...keep trying you'll find something. And no baking soda doesn't make a fishy smell for everyone, but to some yes it does.

I have had bad breath for 43 years, with many people telling me directly. Trust me I KNOW exactly when my breath smells and I don't need no one else to tell me. I know the taste and the heaviness. I have a coworker who states something stinks in a minute. I have been talking directly in her face lately. Don't believe everything you read, I know when my breath stinks
Justice
Junior

Post by Justice »

Hopeful one..? you don't have Bad Breath in your nose?
Sam2

Post by Sam2 »

If you're giving advice, you need to know your stuff and VSCs are fundamental to the understanding of this condition (Type 1)... it just seems to me that you haven't fully read all the articles out there... there is a great source of information out there... I wish you would before coming off as an expert...

'I don't need no one else to tell me.'
This is wrong, wrong, wrong.... (and I don't just mean the English)
I had really great feedback from an ex and sometimes, when I was sure I had BB, she told me I didn't... sometimes, when I was sure I did, she said didn't... it was a great time of learning for me... so, if you don't have someone giving you regular feedback, you're not getting the answers you need... all you need is a bit of bravery and find the right person to ask...

Sorry if I'm coming across negatively, because I'm really happy that you have solutions which are working for you.
It's just that if you're advising people that they also don't need someone to give them feedback, that's definitely not the way to go.

But, once again, happy things are better for you lately.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic