Your Email Address:

First Name:

Diet + regime experiment

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HopefulOne
Advanced

Re: Diet + regime experiment

Post by HopefulOne »

So your bad breath is gone?

HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

I'm glad Rice and potatoes work for you but they may not work for Fog. I could have been cured last year had I stopped eating the two. Why not eliminate them all and add back in later to see if they cause a problem. At least if you are gonna try beating this with diet, go all the way before giving up! And no dietitian is needed.
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

I will eventually eliminate stuff untill it makes sense whats working and what is not. I have faild at eliminating too much in one go so im kind of easing into it now.

Two forum users described having to eliminate meats + other stuff(extreme vegan diet basically).

Both of you givme me hope that I might be able too keep chewing on meat, which im hoping for. Giving up carbs/sugars and meat would be extremely difficult in the long run.
WhiteCat wrote:And I eat potatoes and rice with no problems.

Diet is individual.
Whats your theory on which foods you get bad reactions from?
WhiteCat
Advanced

Post by WhiteCat »

HopefulOne wrote:I'm glad Rice and potatoes work for you but they may not work for Fog. I could have been cured last year had I stopped eating the two. Why not eliminate them all and add back in later to see if they cause a problem. At least if you are gonna try beating this with diet, go all the way before giving up! And no dietitian is needed.
I agree with giving everything up, but that’s hard af.

Technically you don’t need a dietitian either, but if you’re going to spend money on your bad breath problem then that’s where the smart money should go.

You might have been cured earlier with a dietitian, they guide people through elimination diets all the time. It’s their JOB.

A dietitian will also be mindful of your nutritional requirements and can offer advice and all kinds of ideas and information that you never would have thought of.
WhiteCat
Advanced

Post by WhiteCat »

fog wrote:I will eventually eliminate stuff untill it makes sense whats working and what is not. I have faild at eliminating too much in one go so im kind of easing into it now.

Two forum users described having to eliminate meats + other stuff(extreme vegan diet basically).

Both of you givme me hope that I might be able too keep chewing on meat, which im hoping for. Giving up carbs/sugars and meat would be extremely difficult in the long run.
WhiteCat wrote:And I eat potatoes and rice with no problems.

Diet is individual.
Whats your theory on which foods you get bad reactions from?
No theory, I just want a normal life.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic