Your Email Address:

First Name:

About My Bad Breath ( ANY RECOMMENDATION )

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Justice
Junior
About My Bad Breath ( ANY RECOMMENDATION )

Post by Justice »

My Bad Breath Start when i was second year high school when my classmate said that i have bad breath ( only in mouth ) .. on my childhood days( 7-13yrs old ) i rarely brush my teeth.. there's some time that i wont brush my teeth for two days.. i only brush my teeth once a day thats how lazy i am... to make it short when i was 1st year college i got my bad breath from the nose but not that much... i rate it on 3/10 i think.. i brush my teeth once a day i think, i'm too lazy and i know it was my fault... fast forward ATM when i rate my Bad Breath it's on 10/10.. maybe two meters away they can smell my bad breath even if i'm not talking.. it's coming from my nose.... when i notice that my bad breath getting worse i start brushing my teeth 5-7 times a day.. i know i'm stupid.. it's all my fault and i'm fvking disappointed on my self.. i'm such a lozzer

Here's My Bad Breath Come from i think...

i cant really explain it well. in between my nose and throat something like that.. it seems dry and i can feel it, i don't have a dry teeth and tongue. i can feel it when i breath in my nose and there's something like an COLD AIR on my nose or between my nose and throat..

i have sore throat i think or something like one of my finger is touching my throat... i don't have bad taste and not difficult in swallowing.. maybe sometimes but rarely..

when i touch the back of my teeth ... it's smells like shit.. and the back of my tounge is even worse...

I've already visit 3 different dentist and they said that i don't have problem in my mouth or teeth.. i already did tooth extraction , cleaning and filling...

ANY RECOMMENDATION GUYS...??? I REALLY APPRECIATE IT...

Dead
Advanced
Re: About My Bad Breath ( ANY RECOMMENDATION )

Post by Dead »

I would get my sinuses x-rayed if i were you. I think it could be the adenoid also. It's located behind your nose, above the throat. Seems to fit the location you describe.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic