Your Email Address:

First Name:

probiotics helping

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ricky
Sheriff
Re: probiotics helping

Post by Ricky »

Cureme123 wrote:Hi guys,

After seeeing magna max’s Success with the probiotics from Jarrow I decided to buy them. I started taking them on Jan 2 and I’ve seen a massive reduction if not complete reduction in my bad breath. From may last year I took loads of antibiotics which I think made the bad breath a whole lot worse. I’ve tried many probiotics but these seem to be the only ones that have worked, they’re also the weakest with only 5 billion per capsule, there also the only probiotics which I’ve had to refrigerate, I’ve heard that probiotics that you have to keep In the fridge are meant to be better. I’m about 2/3 through my second bottle. I live in the UK and so these probiotics are not refrigerated through transit, so therefore in the 5 or so says that the probiotics take to get here some of the beneficial bacteria will have died, never the less these seemed to have worked for me. I take around maybe 9 or so each day, maybe 4 before breakfast and 3 just before dinner and maybe 2 just before bed. It varies every day however, I don’t stick to a strict amount each day. I haven’t really changed my diet, I eat fruits and veg but also unhealthy food too. I had a tonsillectomy about 5 1/2 weeks ago but still had B.B. from my gut until I started taking these Jarrow probiotics.

It’s still early however, but don’t seem to get any reactions anymore.
Hello cureme

I just want to ask. So you exceeded the recommended dosage? What is the recommended dosage of jarrow?

And how long have you had bb?

Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

After seeeing magna max’s Success with the probiotics from Jarrow I decided to buy them. I started taking them on Jan 2 and I’ve seen a massive reduction if not complete reduction in my bad breath. From may last year I took loads of antibiotics which I think made the bad breath a whole lot worse. I’ve tried many probiotics but these seem to be the only ones that have worked, they’re also the weakest with only 5 billion per capsule, there also the only probiotics which I’ve had to refrigerate, I’ve heard that probiotics that you have to keep In the fridge are meant to be better. I’m about 2/3 through my second bottle. I live in the UK and so these probiotics are not refrigerated through transit, so therefore in the 5 or so says that the probiotics take to get here some of the beneficial bacteria will have died, never the less these seemed to have worked for me. I take around maybe 9 or so each day, maybe 4 before breakfast and 3 just before dinner and maybe 2 just before bed. It varies every day however, I don’t stick to a strict amount each day. I haven’t really changed my diet, I eat fruits and veg but also unhealthy food too. I had a tonsillectomy about 5 1/2 weeks ago but still had B.B. from my gut until I started taking these Jarrow probiotics.

Hello cureme

Do you think the jarrow would still be potent once it arrived here? Im from the philippines. You said that it needs refrigeration? It would take a whilcefor that product to arrive here.

By the way, did you experience die off?
Cureme123
Total Newbie

Post by Cureme123 »

Hi, the recommended dose is 1 capsule 3 times daily, thats what it says on the bottle. Ive had bb for like 9 months maybe but got worse after many antibiotics which ruined my gut
Cureme123
Total Newbie

Post by Cureme123 »

Not a clue is the probiotics would still be potent by the time they reach the Philippines, they're a US company so they get shipped from the US, i like in the UK and they still worked for me, so give them a try. The reason i take around 3x the recommend dose is that some good bacteria will have died in the 5 or so day delivery, so i take more to compensate for this.
Cureme123
Total Newbie

Post by Cureme123 »

When it comes to probiotics i think its more about how good the brand is and what strains of bacteria are in the probiotics rather that the amount of CFU's.
Cureme123
Total Newbie

Post by Cureme123 »

No I haven’t really experienced die off symptoms.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Cureme123 wrote:No I haven’t really experienced die off symptoms.
Hello cureme

How long have you had bb before? And how many days did it took you to notice an improvement?

You no longer get any reactions from people upto this day?
Berries
Total Newbie

Post by Berries »

Frustratedgal wrote:Hi Magnamax,

Are you still taking the probiotic? And are you still bb free from nose?

I started taking them but unfortunately so far I’m not seeing any real improvements as of yet, it’s only been a week & a half so I’m going to keep at it for a while and see.
Hi frustratedgirl

Just wanted to know your update regarding the Jarrow probiotics?

Thanks.
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

Berries wrote:

I started taking them but unfortunately so far I’m not seeing any real improvements as of yet, it’s only been a week & a half so I’m going to keep at it for a while and see.
Hi frustratedgirl

Thanks.
Hi

I am seeing a small improvement for the last couple days- meaning I am not getting quite as many reactions throughout the day but I am still getting them. I’m going to keep taking them along with my other routine & see if continues to improve.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Frustratedgal wrote:
Berries wrote:

Hi frustratedgirl

Thanks.
Hi

I am seeing a small improvement for the last couple days- meaning I am not getting quite as many reactions throughout the day but I am still getting them. I’m going to keep taking them along with my other routine & see if continues to improve.
If you get less reactions, then that's amazing. What kind of jarrow did you bought anyway? Is that the violet bottle?

Did you also change your diet?
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

Ricky wrote:
Frustratedgal wrote:
Berries wrote:
Hi frustratedgirl

Thanks.
Hi

If you get less reactions, then that's amazing. What kind of jarrow did you bought anyway? Is that the violet bottle?

Did you also change your diet?
Yes but it was a very small improvement so I’m not getting my hopes up YET lol. Yes it was the violet bottle of Bifidus.

Yes I changed my diet-I am not eating any dairy (which is really hard because I love cheese) but I am sticking to it. I am also not eating much of sugar/sweets, no soda. Very limited amount of red meat (maybe twice a month).
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Frustratedgal wrote:
Berries wrote:

Hi frustratedgirl

Thanks.
Hi

Ok. What if you increase the dosage like what cureme did?

Anyway, i will ask you again after a week.

Thank you for your post
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello cureme

Have you ever experienced an accumulation of sticky saliva coming out of your throat? If you did, did it disappear when you use jarrow?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Magnamax wrote:Hi All,

So I have been suffering from bad breath not only from my mouth but from my nose too which is really embarrassing and depressing. I have been to ENT doctor and was told that I had no sinus infection or anything in my nose that could be a culprit for bb, I have also tried neti pots, nasal sprays and a couple of probiotics. Finally, I was convinced that my bb wasn't coming from the mouth but my gut and researching I found that probiotics containing "Bifidobacterium" were helpful and I ordered "Jarrow Formulas, Bifidus Balance + Fos, 100 Vegetarian Capsules" from amazon and have been taking 2 capsules a day. So far I have seen a lot of improvement and my bb is almost gone and on top of that I used to have very stinky(really horrible) stool and that is gone too. I used to wake up with horrible breath in the morning and I was amazed how I couldn't smell any of that stank breath in the morning anymore.

I have been taking this probiotic for 5 days by now and I have seen almost an instant relief from bb so if you are suffering specially from nasal odor which fills a room, I'm sure your bb isn't coming from your mouth but your gut so give this product a try and see if it works, I have also read about a yeast cleanse post on here so that might also help. I'm not endorsing this product or anything but I have literally tried everything and none of them work and this product worked. I'll update how things progress to let you know if it actually cured my bb. Good luck everyone.
Hello magnamax

Have you ever experienced an accumulation of sticky saliva coming from your throat when you have bb? Did this also disappear when you took jarrow formula?
Magnamax

Re: probiotics helping [UPDATE]

Post by Magnamax »

Hey Everyone,
It has been over a month I guess and I am here to update you on my progress. I don't have bad breath from my mouth still but my nasal odor is back. The odor is like ammonia and mucus combined. I haven't quit the Jarrow formulas but had tried the yeast cleanse in the middle. I feel like the nasal odor is caused by pnd as it smells like mucus a lot. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what's going on and good luck everyone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic