Your Email Address:

First Name:

Enter security code:

probiotics helping

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Magnamax
Total Newbie
United States of America

Re: probiotics helping

Postby Magnamax » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:58 pm

Ricky wrote:
Magnamax wrote:Hi Ricky,

Didn't even finish a bottle, after few days I saw results but after a week of taking it was a major improvement. The nasal odor completely stopped after 5 days or so.

Hello magnamax

Its really weird. I have a friend here who is also a member in this forum, who have been taking probiotics for 17days and still got no good results. And there are many other members here who have taken pribiotics. Some of them have good results. And some of them have none. There is even a topic here in this forum about "worsening bb after probiotics."

Well, i guess each of us react in a very different manner than the other.

That could be the case yeah Ricky and before I started the Jarrow Formulas, I did try 2 different probiotics which did nothing. The oral probiotic helped a bit but it was a for few hours and didn't stop my nasal odor just the odor from my mouth. If the Jarrow Formula's didn't work for you, I'm sorry it could be different from person to person as you said. Did you also try the Candida Cleanse?

Ricky
Master
Philippines

Postby Ricky » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:06 am

Hello Magnamax

Is the jarrow formula the one with a violet color of the plastic bottle?

Magnamax
Total Newbie
United States of America

Postby Magnamax » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:29 am

Yes. Here is the link: amazon.com/gp/product/B000VMYS6Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Ricky
Master
Philippines

Postby Ricky » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:05 am

Frustratedgal
Total Newbie
United States of America

Postby Frustratedgal » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:23 pm

Hello Magnamax,

Thank you so much for sharing! I am going to try these, literally going to buy them in the morning. Do you take both pills at same time or do you take one in morning then one at night?

Also are you still currently bad breath free from mouth and nose?

Thanks again!! :)

Magnamax
Total Newbie
United States of America

Postby Magnamax » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:00 am

Frustratedgal wrote:Hello Magnamax,

Thank you so much for sharing! I am going to try these, literally going to buy them in the morning. Do you take both pills at same time or do you take one in morning then one at night?

No prob. The instruction says to take 1 pill up to 3 times a day but I usually take 2 at once around noon. My bb is completely gone from my nose which is a big relief but my mouth isn't 100% bb free. I have a plaque buildup on my teeth and have an appt to get it cleaned and hopefully, that fixes it.

I wish you good luck and I would also try the yeast cleanse if this doesn't work. https://www.amazon.com/Solaray-Yeast-Cl ... 00014DJZI/

Frustratedgal
Total Newbie
United States of America

Postby Frustratedgal » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Magnamax wrote:

No prob. The instruction says to take 1 pill up to 3 times a day but I usually take 2 at once around noon. My bb is completely gone from my nose which is a big relief but my mouth isn't 100% bb free. I have a plaque buildup on my teeth and have an appt to get it cleaned and hopefully, that fixes it.

I wish you good luck and I would also try the yeast cleanse if this doesn't work. https://www.amazon.com/Solaray-Yeast-Cl ... 00014DJZI/

Ok thanks so much and please do keep us posted as will I!

Ricky
Master
Philippines

Postby Ricky » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:25 am

Magnamax wrote:

Hello magnamax

Do take the jarrow and the yeast cleanse at the same time?

Magnamax
Total Newbie
United States of America

Postby Magnamax » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:03 am

No, I only took the Jarrow Formulas. I was suggesting the Yeast Cleanse because there was a post about it.

Berries
Total Newbie
Philippines

Postby Berries » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:07 am

Magnamax wrote:No, I only took the Jarrow Formulas. I was suggesting the Yeast Cleanse because there was a post about it.

Can I ask? Do you have cavity or fillings? Or zero? Cause I wanted to try that Jarrow formula but I think I had two sources of my BB. I'm contemplating what I should do first.

Crazyred91
Total Newbie
Austria

Postby Crazyred91 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:36 pm

Hi There - i am happy that something is working for u :)

Did you have any more symptoms aside Bad Breath & stinky stool?
Like Tongue coating or flatulence?

When its from your gut area i think there must more symptoms....

Magnamax
Total Newbie
United States of America

Postby Magnamax » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:46 am

@Berries,
When I went to a dentist recently he told me I had a cavity on one tooth but said it wasn't that serious/bad..no fillings.

@crazyred91:
Yes, I did have a white coating on my tongue. Excessive flatulence? Hmm.. not really. Not sure if related but I had severe constipation too.

Berries
Total Newbie
Philippines

Postby Berries » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:06 pm

Magnamax wrote:@Berries,
When I went to a dentist recently he told me I had a cavity on one tooth but said it wasn't that serious/bad..no fillings.

@crazyred91:
Yes, I did have a white coating on my tongue. Excessive flatulence? Hmm.. not really. Not sure if related but I had severe constipation too.

Thanks Magnamax! I went to a dentist and she says my gums are healthy. But I really suspects this is because of Candida. So I'm going to try probiotics or candida cleanse.

Return to “GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH”