Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad breath loves me so much

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Lokocolo
Bad breath loves me so much

Post by Lokocolo »

Hi I m from India 28 yrs old with no life I m male and have no gf no decent job my life sucks everyday I think of killing myself but I think I don't have strength to even kill myself. I m suffering from nasal and mouth bb went to several ENTs had a septoplasty they corrected my deviated septum but no improvement using gse but no improvement life sucks.

sopo
Advanced

Re: Bad breath loves me so much

Post by sopo »

Hi, welcome to the BB community. First you need to calm down, There are people here suffering from this problem for many years just like you.
Try to find out your type of halitosis by referring to Dr adymur's(don't know if I spelled it right) post. If you are not sure then try eleminating the causes start with deep gum cleaning. Get panaromic x ray of your teeth. Check your wisdom tooth. Brush your tongue. Floss atlest once a day.
See if you have Tonsil stones, PND, adenoid infection, sinus infection.
If you think all above are fine. Have a look at your gut problems. Start with probiotics. Get a food sensitivity test done. Try eleminating milk and meat. Try HCl tablets. I'm sure you will find a cure.
It takes time you need to be patient.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic