Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anxiety issues

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Lokocolo
Anxiety issues

Post by Lokocolo »

I have anxiety issue too can't have eye contact and I talk to people and can't look into eyes which results in horrible conversation with people. People think I m mentally sick wow I love my life and I think I will go mad in an year or so

Lokocolo
Re: Anxiety issues

Post by Lokocolo »

Can't go to job interviews had a wonderful experience they laughed at me while rubbing their nose and were discussing about my resume while smiling and then rejected me it's just lovely I pray so that Lord will take my soul from this body asap lol I m sorry for posting like a mad person but what to do. PLS don't kick me out of this forum I m using gse probiotics acv gargling and drinking and using Neil med sinus rinse
Lokocolo

Post by Lokocolo »

One more year of this horrible life will be added and I want to tell u guys that my hands shake when I hold a cup of coffee or tea in public
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Lokocolo wrote:One more year of this horrible life will be added and I want to tell u guys that my hands shake when I hold a cup of coffee or tea in public
Hello lokocolo

I usually control my breathing especially in riding public vehicles. Gosh, its hard. Its like diving in a pool without breathing.

Anyway, what is your history? Have you been taking antibiotics during your childhood? Are you diabetic? There are a lot of causes of bad breath. I honestly dont know what caused mine. But there are some members here who used to take antibiotics since young. So these are just ONE of the things we suspect which caused our bad breath. Some are cured by probiotics. Some are not. I think diet is also important once you have bad breath. Candida diet, along with probiotics may help you. Unfortunately for me, i cannot afford this. The diet alone itself is hard. Maybe if i become a millionaire, thats were i can afford these.
Lokocolo

Post by Lokocolo »

Same here Ricky I m from India and I don't know what's the reason of my bb Its been 10 years I have been suffering from it. I went gastro doctors ent they gave me antibiotics but nothing worked it's also difficult for me to afford meds and products
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Lokocolo wrote:Same here Ricky I m from India and I don't know what's the reason of my bb Its been 10 years I have been suffering from it. I went gastro doctors ent they gave me antibiotics but nothing worked it's also difficult for me to afford meds and products
Hello lokocolo

I have been trying to megadose my body with vit c. I just want to try. I see no improvements yet. But maybe it will take a while.

You know, i really suspect that this is yeast or candida. I think that this is due to my frequent use of antibiotics when i was young. Now, I happen to experiment a mold on the ground. I think that they are just similar to yeast. Then i took 1tablet of ascorbic acid or vit c. Grind it. Then pour it to the mold. Then after a day, the mold dried. This is why i believe that vit c may affect the yeast in the long run. Right now, i still couldn't see any good result. But i will keep on trying. Besides, vit c is cheap and over the counter
Lokocolo

Post by Lokocolo »

I am thinking of doing nasal rinse with amoxicillin and baby shampoo I think biofilm is the cause of constant bb from nose. When I had septoplasty I was bb free for a week my tongue was red but after a few days my bb came back and white tongue. I also suffer from acid reflux but I have that thing in control still can't recognise the root of my problem
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Lokocolo wrote:I am thinking of doing nasal rinse with amoxicillin and baby shampoo I think biofilm is the cause of constant bb from nose. When I had septoplasty I was bb free for a week my tongue was red but after a few days my bb came back and white tongue. I also suffer from acid reflux but I have that thing in control still can't recognise the root of my problem
Hello lokocolo

Just continue your probiotics. I think that is good. Just take the normal dosage so that you can avoid the die off symptoms
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic