Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anxiety issues

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Lokocolo
Re: Anxiety issues

Post by Lokocolo »

I m doing nasal rinse with gse and amoxicillin and when I gargled with diluted acv I think there was a little mucus coming out but it was light red maybe coz of the color of acv but I don't think there is Change in bb

sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Lokocolo wrote:I m doing nasal rinse with gse and amoxicillin and when I gargled with diluted acv I think there was a little mucus coming out but it was light red maybe coz of the color of acv but I don't think there is Change in bb
Hey PM me, I'm from India.
Perseverehoping

Post by Perseverehoping »

HI Ricky,

I have it for 2,5 years(that's when I noticed it) but I thought I was cured in January 2017 (because I went to my parents with vacation and they said they don't smell anything) but when I took antibiotic in Augustus of 2017 it came back very bad. Everything I eat of drink the odor is very strong. But it is not feces odor but like rotten fruit (that's when I eat fruit). When I eat cheese or drink milk it will be like rotten cheese rotten milk.

Sometimes my colleagues sneeze when I speak and I notices that they make comment like even with her mount close. That's when I noticed that I smell from my nose also. But my doctor can't smell it.

That's very depressing. But I red and heard that eating fruit and water fasting will cure us. That's what I am doing. And it is getting better. And I eat whole plant based diet.
Perseverehoping

Ricky

This is the book that I red about water fasting it is from Paul Bragg.

He speak at page 84 about Halitosis and at page 97-100 about the Tongue.

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/wp-co ... asting.pdf
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Perseverehoping wrote:Ricky

This is the book that I red about water fasting it is from Paul Bragg.

He speak at page 84 about Halitosis and at page 97-100 about the Tongue.

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/wp-co ... asting.pdf
Hello persevere

So after you ate fruits and drink water, you noticed that you no longer get reactions from people? How many days have you been doing this?

I have bb for 20yrs already.
Perseverehoping

when I eat plant base diet (fruit veggies rice ect. ) they react less, but when I eat meat thus normal. they react like crazy. and I had listen to Robert Morris about Lympatic systeem he explain that we need to detox our body by eating fruit and fasting. He explain same as Paul Bragg. But now I am working and I can't do a deep detox. I will do one in April when I have vacation.

because when you eat fruit only your bad breath will get worse before improving because you are detoxing. Read the book of Paul Bragg. You will understand our situation.
Perseverehoping

Today is my worse day on work. I brushed my mouth with baking soda I feel like crazy. They are laughing. I don't know what to do. I feel so stupid I really want to die right now. the worse thing is that I can't smell anything. :( :cry: :cry:
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Perseverehoping wrote:Today is my worse day on work. I brushed my mouth with baking soda I feel like crazy. They are laughing. I don't know what to do. I feel so stupid I really want to die right now. the worse thing is that I can't smell anything. :( :cry: :cry:
Hellopersevering

Do you ever think its candida? If its candida, there are fruits and vegetables to be avoided. Same goes with protein source.
Perseverehoping

Hi Ricky

Thank you for reply. Yes maybe it's candida. I can't eat grain because people get allergic reaction. I avoid eating almost everything. But I still see people begin sneezing coughing and get allergic symptoms. but when I ask do I smell they say no. It is so annoying, because sometimes I smell mild bad breath like minty bad breath, but they act like it's very bad. The hard part is that I live in other country far from my family and I don't have close friend to ask. And I when to the docter and she said she can't smell anything. It's very hard. But at work they laugh at me when I speak. And when I drink something they walk/ran out of the office.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Perseverehoping wrote:Hi Ricky

Thank you for reply. Yes maybe it's candida. I can't eat grain because people get allergic reaction. I avoid eating almost everything. But I still see people begin sneezing coughing and get allergic symptoms. but when I ask do I smell they say no. It is so annoying, because sometimes I smell mild bad breath like minty bad breath, but they act like it's very bad. The hard part is that I live in other country far from my family and I don't have close friend to ask. And I when to the docter and she said she can't smell anything. It's very hard. But at work they laugh at me when I speak. And when I drink something they walk/ran out of the office.
Hello perseverehoping

I think that you dont need to ask someone if you have bb. They cant answer something that they dont know of. The People's reactions is already enough for us to know that we have bb. There is no need to convince anyone. Even my mother says she dont smell anything. Although sometimes i hear here saying, "what an awful smell." This is why, we are the once who could only help ourselves. Cheer up. They will reincarnate like we do. Since they have not shown compassion to us. Hahaha!

How long have you been doing the candida diet? Did you google the diet plan?

I am still not able to do this diet. Still out of budget!
Perseverehoping

Hi Ricky.

Thank you for your reply. I am now in the phase of exploring what I need to do and to eat. Because candida diet have animal product and fat listed in it and it's for sure very bad for candida. And in the other hand other homeopath are saying that we are fruitarians, we are made to eat fruit and that fruit isn't causing candida. It's natural sugar. But in my conditions everything I eat stay on my tongue. Its like tongue scraper made my tongue hairy.

I feel like I am in the beginning phase to deal with bad breath, because I noticed this issue about 5 to 6 months now. That's why it very hard.

When my temporary work's contract finish; I will do a 21 day water fast to do a deep detox. Than begin to eat only veggie and fruits to see the results.
janet

Post by janet »

Hello ,
M also from India m 34 old years and i started noticing people reactions on my B.B. my childhood Like wen i am 8-9 years . Day by day my problm getting worse . First it was only coming from my mouth but last 2 years mouth closed that means from nose as well . I m very hygienic . Showed many doc they say they cant smell anything . Tried many medicine , probiotic and last year done septoturbinoplasty as ent doc said there is nasal block still my problm getting worse .
I hav not done nasal wash. I want some ideas if u hav done . What all we can use for this . Also i hav read in this site one person got rid from B.B. after 30 years using some nasal irrigation . Its old post 2014 but i couldn’t understand how he did exactly .

Also recently i show some videos from YouTube for dr paulose Ent kerala tivendrum who check all causes for B.B. and trying his best yo cure it . I am going to meet him on this April . If any cure found i wil let u know .
janet

Post by janet »

Hello Ricky
Lokopolo
Peseverehope

Waiting reply

Kindly suggest me on nasal irrigation
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Hi Janet. I'm from India too. Are you sepecificaly asking their methods of nasal irrigation or the generic one. Long back I had ordered a tea pot kind of thing ( it has a long beak like structure) for nasal irrigation. I used to add salt in the beginning. Later I tried mixing many things like hydrogen peroxide, lime drops and even few drops of bleach. It burns like hell and I couldn't smell anything for few hours to couple of days.
Do you have PND? What do u think is the cause of your BB. PND can be because of acids reflux. Try eleminating milk from your diet. Substitute it with curd if you can. Limit the amount of protein intake. Our gut secrets acids to break down protein, there is a possibility of these acids going all the way up till lungs. Our body reacts to it by producing mucus and tries to flush down the acids.
Also check your Tonsils for tonsil stones and have a look at your wisdom teeth. Oh one thing I forgot I also used Johnson baby shampoo in my nasal irrigation. I dint have success in any of those.
janet

Post by janet »

Hi sopo
Thank u for reply . Yes I hav pnd and I think I hav sinus problem my upper tooth both side it pains I hav done X-ray for that tooth but dentist said nothing is wrong . Other then that I don’t hav any problem in teeth . It’s clean every here I clean up teeth by dentist. Mouth closed also people reacting . And it spreads lil far so it’s really embrassing to Tavel or talking with people I can’t even stand near anyone .
I wil try Simple nasal irrigation with saline solution . Let me post result after the use . I m bnegetive for hpylori and I don’t think so that smell is from gut . I hav taken medicin for acid reflux as well but no results .yes recently like 3 months befre I got 2-3 stinky stones . Everyday m checking now I cannot see any may b it’s hiding deep inside no idea . My tonsils are very small can’t see any swelling all .
I hav never tried nasal irrigation so just want to try that also . Kakarto named person posted in 2014 saying that he cured his B.B. after 30 years of suffering he used pseudoephedrine and guarana tablets and lemon drops in nose . I actually want to try this but the message I really didn’t understand let me send u link viewtopic.php?t=5969

If u can understand wat he did plz let me know . He used zinc which he said don’t use that is fine . We can exclude zinc
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic