Your Email Address:

First Name:

Patreon account for badbreathhalitosis.com

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Patreon account for badbreathhalitosis.com

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think this is a big chance to start moving our site to bigger traffic, more exposure, more views....faster cure...

Here is the patreon, read the goals and lets talk about it, is it worth it or not?

https://www.patreon.com/badbreathhalitosis

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
gotshot26
Master
Re: Patreon account for badbreathhalitosis.com

Post by gotshot26 »

You're shutting down the site...

No different to curezone.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Lokocolo

Post by Lokocolo »

I don't even have an fb account
mary33
Total Newbie

Post by mary33 »

I think people do not appreciate this site at all....They just come here get the info they need, save money and they do not want to support. But it is easy for them to spend 10000 usd on tongue rejuvenation..and pay other scammers....

Jimi your site helped many people in the world.......This site needs funding...Jimi offered himself to work fulltime and get this site even bigger, but members do not care.....I see only bad comments here...very frustrating
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

I'll make a donation. What are the yearly costs to run this site? Have you tried finding a new buyer on Flippa or something? Can't just close this down and move to Patreon. The archives will be gone.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Nobody is closing this site down, patreon is a donation site, where you can see how much is donated.....I cant just sell this site on flippa....you can trust somebody?
I offered myself to do serious work full time if there is interest.....if there is not enough monthly donations I can not do it....I hope you guy understand.....
again patreon is a donation site, to easier see how much is donated to badbreathhalitosis.com per month so we can see if we can reach the goals....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic