Your Email Address:

First Name:

Woman changes her oral microbiome after fecal matter transplant

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gotshot26
Master
Woman changes her oral microbiome after fecal matter transplant

Post by gotshot26 »

More evidence that a fecal matter transplant might be the cure for some of us. I posted on a bacteriotheropy facebook group asking if it was possible and got multiple responses, I posted the ones below worth reading, these are from three different users:

1. You may find this video interesting :) a mouth bacterial imbalance fixed after FMT https://youtu.be/0zW6s6w6FXg

2. Forum users on Golodanie posted pics of subgingival calculus coming loose after 14th day due to alkalinity shift or something like that (google translate unreliable). Most likely there is a beneficial change but it might take a while.

3. i did fmt very often and when i started i realised a distinct change in the smell of my breath. so i think it can. but i would consider if the risk of fmt is worth .. a better breath ...? but i dont know what your up to. but i think traditional mouth hygiene (organic teethpaste, toungscraper etc) and a natural diet plus fermented foods is the more sensible approach. best.

The other responses were things like 'check tonsil stones' or buy 'therabreath products' or 'floss more'. This is good to know that I'm on the right track.

-Gotshot26

For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.