Your Email Address:

First Name:

Recent Discovery That Kept Me Speechless

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Smilingagain
Advanced
Recent Discovery That Kept Me Speechless

Post by Smilingagain »

I've had series of reflection within the past days after the xmas holiday and new day (2018)

Sharing such information(s) on the public board might end-up doing more harm than good to most people who are not yet prepare (not financially) to comfront the root cause of bad or vsc (volatile sulphur compound) responsible for the odour.

Based on what i have read on this forum and on top blog, a major part will end-up seeking for temporal solution instead of digging deep to the root cause of bad breath.

Sometime's, the truth tend to hurt by does not change the fact that it's the truth. Two most commonly overlook factor's (food & bb product's) which tend to cause more harm to us when it come to dealing with the problem I will elaborate more in details to those who are to handle such information otherwise, it will be a waste of time on my part and discouragement on your end.

Point Of Consideration :

FOOD -
top BAD BREATH Product's - working or working against me?

pH - potential hydrogen => 7.0 neutral, anything less than 7.0 is slightly acidic (which create favorable enviroment for production of vsc) anything above 7.0 is akhaline

Most of our so-called popular bb product's mouth flush,paste (listerine,lime )..ecc has pH of 6.5,6.0 .. respectively which are acidic in nature.Use of product's as suggested by most popular tutorial on youtube without proper verification will end-up doingmore harm to us.These product's only offer short result and immediately roll-back to act as vsc (volatile-sulphur-compound) stimulator or supplement

Water : pH of water (h20) is b/w 6.0 and 6.8, we can create more enviroment that support oxygen (seeing that vsc tend to strive in super dehydration state) water plays a vital role

Taste for level of acidity & akhaline in our mouth ... and lot more. this are some area's that requires more attention.I intend to elaborate on the listed factor's as listed above.

Note: this research,suggestion are based on personal perspective on why a major part of those suffering from bb are getting little or no result. Everybody reserve the right to own idea's,research..ecc

☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN