Your Email Address:

First Name:

Not cured but found a cleaning routine which works very well for mev

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
kite

Not cured but found a cleaning routine which works very well for mev

Post by kite »

Hi all ,

I am not cured but I found out a solution how to keep myself free of B.B. all day long.
Some one here had suggested waterpik an year ago . I started using it since last February . Once in the morning and once in the evening with 2 table spoons of hydrogen peroxide added to almost full container full of water & focusing more on back of the throat 60-70% of time & rest on the gums .recently since 3 months I added another routine to this which is brushing the back of throat I mean tongue with toothpaste mixed with 2 pinches of baking soda & little salt once before going to bed, once in the morning & sometime once afternoon after lunch .this is added bonus to keep BB controlled ..
When I run my fingers around my gum as soon as I wake up or any time of the day & smell it , I never smell bad at all.
But when I do the same at the back of the throat ie back of the tongue, it smells so awful disgusting , so I thought that part is the main reason for BB. & focused my cleaning routine majorly on that part. So it might be working .
The days i work from home, i donot strictly follow this routine, still i don't stink like before. :D
I had my tonsils removed in 2010 , but it didn’t help me a bit reduce BB.
I didnot change my lifestyle or diet or anything else at all.

I carry baking soda mixed with salt and a travel size tooth paste to office too. I will sometime brush around 4pm or later if i had heavy carb in the lunch. otherwise if i had salad, i don't need to at all.. my mouth is still fresh & bb free. i can confidentiality say that because i talk to many people in the office face to face do not get reaction or them moving away which used to happen always previously.. A huge change. My spouse and kids confirmed honestly to me that i don't stink anymore like before :D
Hope it helps
Thanks

Justice
Junior
Re: Not cured but found a cleaning routine which works very well for mev

Post by Justice »

do you have bad breath?
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

Hi,

Thank you for sharing this! Did you also have bad nasal odor before you started this routine? And do you actually mix your baking soda into your toothpaste or are you putting the baking soda on top of your toothpaste?
JamesBB
Total Newbie
Cured By Digestive Enzymes

Post by JamesBB »

Hi all, I have finally found the answer after years of suffering, six days and symptom free, it was over in 24 hours, maybe less. and it was not what I expected at all. I have tried everything over the last few years.

My symptoms were as follows: a bad smell in my nose, a terrible taste in my mouth and back of tongue when I swallow or eat and after I eat it would hang around until I did a saline/baking soda nasal rinse and would then come back after half an hour, a bad faecal tasting type of nasal drip that seemed to be everywhere when I cleared my throat or coughed after eating. It was disgusting.

I assumed this was all coming from my sinus area or nasal area in general, but I was wrong. I was told several times that it could be coming from my stomach (gut health). It really did not seem that way to me at all but it was my stomach the whole time and was so easy to fix!

I went to a holistically minded GP that was recommended to me, he put me on antibiotics which knocked it back a bit initially but also suggested I take some DIGESTIVE ENYMES.

So I got some GOOD QUALITY DIGESTIVE ENZYMES. One capsule right before I eat three times a day. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

that's it! so far I'm Cured. Antibiotics and saline nasal rinses were not the answer. Digestive enzymes were. (I am still doing saline rinses because that has fixed my hay fever and keeps my noes unblocked as a bonus).

As a side note: I have massively decreased my intake of dairy. (Dairy causes inflammation of mucus membranes and that will affect gut health dramatically).

Please try this people, its not difficult and may very well work.

I don't think I can advertise a brand on this forum so I won't.

However, the Digestive enzymes I am taking are BROAD SPECTRUM DIGESTIVE ENZYMES and they are vegan friendly and I cannot recommend them more highly.

I'm not sure how this forum works, but if you are able to message me privately I can give more details as far as brand info goes etc.

Best of luck
James.

P.S. I will be posting this on as many forums as I can to help as many people as I can because I know how crippling this disorder can be.
please share this as much as you can with other forums.
Dead
Advanced
Re: Cured By Digestive Enzymes

Post by Dead »

JamesBB wrote:Hi all, I have finally found the answer after years of suffering, six days and symptom free, it was over in 24 hours, maybe less. and it was not what I expected at all. I have tried everything over the last few years.

My symptoms were as follows: a bad smell in my nose, a terrible taste in my mouth and back of tongue when I swallow or eat and after I eat it would hang around until I did a saline/baking soda nasal rinse and would then come back after half an hour, a bad faecal tasting type of nasal drip that seemed to be everywhere when I cleared my throat or coughed after eating. It was disgusting.

I assumed this was all coming from my sinus area or nasal area in general, but I was wrong. I was told several times that it could be coming from my stomach (gut health). It really did not seem that way to me at all but it was my stomach the whole time and was so easy to fix!

I went to a holistically minded GP that was recommended to me, he put me on antibiotics which knocked it back a bit initially but also suggested I take some DIGESTIVE ENYMES.

So I got some GOOD QUALITY DIGESTIVE ENZYMES. One capsule right before I eat three times a day. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

that's it! so far I'm Cured. Antibiotics and saline nasal rinses were not the answer. Digestive enzymes were. (I am still doing saline rinses because that has fixed my hay fever and keeps my noes unblocked as a bonus).

As a side note: I have massively decreased my intake of dairy. (Dairy causes inflammation of mucus membranes and that will affect gut health dramatically).

Please try this people, its not difficult and may very well work.

I don't think I can advertise a brand on this forum so I won't.

However, the Digestive enzymes I am taking are BROAD SPECTRUM DIGESTIVE ENZYMES and they are vegan friendly and I cannot recommend them more highly.

I'm not sure how this forum works, but if you are able to message me privately I can give more details as far as brand info goes etc.

Best of luck
James.

P.S. I will be posting this on as many forums as I can to help as many people as I can because I know how crippling this disorder can be.
please share this as much as you can with other forums.
Thanks for sharing. Could you link the product please? Or pm me the brand, thanks.
kite

Post by kite »

Justice wrote:do you have bad breath?
Yes i still have BB. But this routine keeps it very much in control that i feel bb free most of the day. :)
kite

Post by kite »

Frustratedgal wrote:Hi,

Thank you for sharing this! Did you also have bad nasal odor before you started this routine? And do you actually mix your baking soda into your toothpaste or are you putting the baking soda on top of your toothpaste?

TO be honest , i didn't have nasal odor which is confirmed honestly by the spouse. But yes if i talk a lot for 20 mins while diving in a car with windows closed. we had to roll the window down to get fresh air since inside the car could smell my bb.

I have kept a mixture of baking soda salt separately in a container in the bathroom . After brushing, would put some of this on the paste and brush my tongue thoroughly especially back of it where my bb originates .

I have this bb problem since childhood.. people used to cove their noses when i am talking.. its hereditary in my house hold. G mother had, dad has, some of my sibling has, me my kids too :(
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

kite wrote:
Frustratedgal wrote:Hi,

TO be honest , i didn't have nasal odor which is confirmed honestly by the spouse. But yes if i talk a lot for 20 mins while diving in a car with windows closed. we had to roll the window down to get fresh air since inside the car could smell my bb.

I have kept a mixture of baking soda salt separately in a container in the bathroom . After brushing, would put some of this on the paste and brush my tongue thoroughly especially back of it where my bb originates .

I have this bb problem since childhood.. people used to cove their noses when i am talking.. its hereditary in my house hold. G mother had, dad has, some of my sibling has, me my kids too :(

Ok thanks! Mine is also nasal which is really depressing :( I’m trying everything I can so I will give this a go too!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic