Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad Breath & Symptom Update/Questions

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Frustratedgal
Bad Breath & Symptom Update/Questions

Post by Frustratedgal »

Hi All,

I am still experiencing bad breath & nasal odor for almost a year now. The smell varies between a egg smell & a fecal smell.

This all originally started around time I had a tooth abscess & had to have tooth removed. (see my previous post about the details on that)

Latest symptoms:
White coating on tongue (can be brushed away but comes back throughout the day)
Sour taste in mouth when white coating is present
Voicebox seems to be irritated
Notice a little bit of blood in spit that comes from deep down in throat.
Nose gets blocked on one side at a time mainly the left side. (Random times during day & night)

Has anyone else experienced these same symptoms along with their bb? Aside from the tongue coating/sour taste-I think most of us have that.

Thanks for any input!

Ricky
Sheriff
Re: Bad Breath & Symptom Update/Questions

Post by Ricky »

Frustratedgal wrote:Hi All,

I am still experiencing bad breath & nasal odor for almost a year now. The smell varies between a egg smell & a fecal smell.

This all originally started around time I had a tooth abscess & had to have tooth removed. (see my previous post about the details on that)

Latest symptoms:
Nose gets blocked on one side at a time mainly the left side. (Random times during day & night)

Has anyone else experienced these same symptoms along with their bb? Aside from the tongue coating/sour taste-I think most of us have that.

Thanks for any input!
I do. I have bb for 20yrs
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

Ricky wrote:

Latest symptoms:

Thanks for any input!
Do you have any routines that at least give you some relief throughout the day for your BB or any of your symptoms? I’m really struggling with the nasal odor especially because it’s room filling. I get very temporary relief from nasal irrigation with grapefruit seed extract added. I’m also trying a probiotic currently along with a perioxde mouthwash. I also brush teeth/tongue with baking soda added. Hopefully I get some results with
this routine. Nothing else I’ve tried really works for more than a few mins.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Frustratedgal wrote:
Ricky wrote:

Latest symptoms:

Thanks for any input!
Do you have any routines that at least give you some relief throughout the day for your BB or any of your symptoms? I’m really struggling with the nasal odor especially because it’s room filling. I get very temporary relief from nasal irrigation with grapefruit seed extract added. I’m also trying a probiotic currently along with a perioxde mouthwash. I also brush teeth/tongue with baking soda added. Hopefully I get some results with
this routine. Nothing else I’ve tried really works for more than a few mins.
I do not have any routines. Ive tried nasal rinse, but they did not work. My teeth are all fine. The only thing i suspect is candida overgrowth due to my frequent use of antibiotics. Right now, im trying to take virgin coconut oil 1 tablespoon after meals. Ive just started today taking vco. Hope it works
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic