Your Email Address:

First Name:

Name of oral swab test that checks bacteria in the mouth?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gotshot26
Master
Name of oral swab test that checks bacteria in the mouth?

Post by gotshot26 »

Hi,

Could anyone please tell me the name of the oral swab test where I can see what types of anaerobic bacteria are in overgrowth in my mouth? One user from Argentina got it done but shes not active anymore. Maybe I'll just go to the GP and ask again, but I have a feeling they'll just give me another candida test...

It'll be good to know if it's normal anaerobic overgrowth or gram-negative anaerobic overgrowth.

Thanks

For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
winter
Sheriff

Re: Name of oral swab test that checks bacteria in the mouth?

Post by winter »

Is candida test expensive? Is it a blood test?
gotshot26
Master
Re: Name of oral swab test that checks bacteria in the mouth?

Post by gotshot26 »

It's free in Australia. They just dab your tongue with a swab and send it off to the lab. Not a blood test.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic