Your Email Address:

First Name:

Die off symptoms. chronic BB sufferers only please

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
deebas
Advanced

Die off symptoms. chronic BB sufferers only please

Post by deebas »

Hi fellow BB sufferers

I would rate myself as a 9 out 10 BB victim and have had BB for over 10 years.

I have tried a lot of things in the past including most listed on this forum. Although recently I have tried a couple of things that I had missed before. 1 is drinking bentonite clay and the other taking coconut oil. also I am taking molybdenum which is supposed to help with die off

My BB is now the worst it has ever been (would rate now as 12 out of 10) and also bad smells are coming from other places like sweat. This is close to unbearable and I have major depression at best of times

What I wanted to ask is are these die off symptoms from trying these new cures or is my BBB just getting worse? I have also been eating a lot better cutting out carbs. I am hoping that someone out there has gotten really bad before getting better as otherwise if I am gonna smell this bad, I may as well try and live my life without restricting the things that give me some pleasure

- - ------------ [ - i stink therefore i am - ] ------------ - -
Mercedes

Re: Die off symptoms. chronic BB sufferers only please

Post by Mercedes »

Hey,first of all were are you from ? Do you investigate about your stomach ? You also had a sinus scan ? You think to have a body odour ?
deebas
Advanced

Post by deebas »

Hi. thanks for the response

I have had a endoscopy and have seen an ENT but not an actual sinus scan.

It feels like the body odour thing is new but the nose and mouth BB has been around for over 10 years and getting worse every year.

Not sure what you mean by investigate about your stomach ?
- - ------------ [ - i stink therefore i am - ] ------------ - -
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

Hey,please read my last post on this forum. Btw the ent what said about the nose there are something wrong?
You never do an endoscopy on your STOMACH? Are you sure that you also have body odour and is not just from your nose?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

deebas wrote:Hi fellow BB sufferers

I would rate myself as a 9 out 10 BB victim and have had BB for over 10 years.

I have tried a lot of things in the past including most listed on this forum. Although recently I have tried a couple of things that I had missed before. 1 is drinking bentonite clay and the other taking coconut oil. also I am taking molybdenum which is supposed to help with die off

My BB is now the worst it has ever been (would rate now as 12 out of 10) and also bad smells are coming from other places like sweat. This is close to unbearable and I have major depression at best of times

What I wanted to ask is are these die off symptoms from trying these new cures or is my BBB just getting worse? I have also been eating a lot better cutting out carbs. I am hoping that someone out there has gotten really bad before getting better as otherwise if I am gonna smell this bad, I may as well try and live my life without restricting the things that give me some pleasure
Hello deebas

I think the reason why bb got worse is due to die off. I also have bb for 20yrs. I cudn't diet due to low budget.

Based on what you've said, you eat healthy so there is no problem with that. You also drink vco virgin coconut oil which fights candida. I dont see anything wrong with that. Maybe the detoxifying is part of the odor. I think that something is working in your body. Just drink a lot of water so you can flush out that toxins. If you are drinking 8glasses a day, make it 12 glasses a day. Drink also vit c. It helps fight toxins. Try taking in megadoze. Like 3g or 3000mg. But do it gradually to avoid diarrhea. Take 500mg vit c. Then increase it after a day to 1000mg. I have even tried 10g or 10000mg i still feel fine. About the body odor if you take a bath once, do it three times a day. Put salt on your water. Make the water lukewarm.

I still have bb. I could not afford the diet. I could not even afford some food supplements. Just have to wait many months to afford this
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

@deebas, sorry to hear about that. i never tried any of the product's as listed above but, i read somewhere on the web that coconut oil or water could be helpful. As stated earlier, i never tried any of these.

i suggest you stop taking those medication for sometime and watch out for any changes.

Our body react to drug's in different ways. what work for you may end-up being harmful to another person.

Goodluck
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic