Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ignorancy is our problem and not bad breath.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Perseverehoping
Ignorancy is our problem and not bad breath.

Post by Perseverehoping »

Hi Guys/Ladies,

I am writing this to show us that bad breath isn't our problem, but ignorance. And Bad breath is the result of our ignorance about the proper human diet to heal our body. We are looking for a miracle supplement to relieve our symptoms. But we don't want to change our diet to get the right result that we want to see. I am writing with WE (including myself) because I didn't knew it either. Since 4 months ago. Please take time to listen to this teaching on YouTube to inform yourself about proper diet to detox your body to get out of acidic state and to be more alkaline. I am doing it now. Because I stop eating animal product but I kept having bad breath. I notice when I eat bread I will have bad breath smelling like fart/egg/sulphur. That's why I am eating veggies and Fruit sometimes rice. When I am free from work I will do a detox by eating watermelon only. I am writing this now because I want to inform you guys/ladies so that you can begin by changing your diet at least. When I am ready to do the watermelon detox I will write the result.

Take time to listen to this videos on YouTube from homeopathic doctors that teach about healing our body by detox, fast and drinking herb.

Don't comment on this post, if you didn't took the time to educate yourself first; by listening to this videos.

Bad Breath Causes and Remedies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otvYelGcR38

Constipation and the Need for Detoxification.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhNMwox6tF8

DEEP DETOX / CLEANSE with FRUIT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvGtDnv0DXk

CANDIDA- Don't Fear Fruit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zldo8iYNnL8

Candida - How to Get Rid of It
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxBIHBnLHZg

Kill Candida for Good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QC0wAyvwuw

BOWEL DETOX & RESTORATION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ-DDAZMuCA

KIDNEY FILTRATION - IMPORTANT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO4V9so3bxI

True Healing & The Lymph System
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ni10vj8jcc

The Simplicity of Disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBUYMNUWlgQ

Good luck guys/ladies

fog
Junior

Re: Ignorancy is our problem and not bad breath.

Post by fog »

I looked at "some" of these videos and others about candida.

This candida thing is like a phantom, so many symptoms. All these confusing youtube experts with fake smiles and long monologes repeating the same things over and over.
One group saids avoid carbs, fruit and sugar - another group saids the very opposite, to eat fruit like crazy and avoid animal products.

I dont trust any of them, how can I with mixed messages. But im desperate and ignorant like you say so I have to try all this i guess eventually. The list is getting long on stuff to try and the list i getting long on stuff I have tried that does not work.
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

Without a candida test from your mounth and feces test you cant say that if you have candida or not. Stop listen the others first you need to do the tests and know whats going on and after start a candida diet.(if you have it)
Do a ct scan,nose and throat endoscopy,stomach endoscopy,intestinal endoscopy just after this you will know how to cure it and whats going on with you.
Stop read on internet,i saw people wich read that one got cured with flagyl and they got it too lool this is so stupid YOU NEED A DOCTOR stop spend money for nothing and ruin your body with treataments wich maybe you dont need.
Hope you will understand,regards
Perseverehoping

Hi fog,

I understand what you mean. It is very confusing. It was very confusing for me also. After spending a lot of money buying different supplement different toothpaste and deodorant I give up. Because my Bad Breath and underarm odour (I had this problem on and off for 1,5 years) didn't stop. Then I took the time to educated my self on diet to detox my body. I did more than 5 months of research on internet and red a couples of books about BB, Candida, Body odour, fasting and diet. I heard more than 200 hours on YouTube about different diet. I am now underarm odour free because I change my diet. Now I am waiting for my BB to cure.

That's why I came to the conclusion that fruits is the solution to detox, restore and heal our body. That is the beginning phase to get rid of chronic disease. After 3 to 4 months you can begin to built up your diet step by step by adding more things to it. I am not saying after detox phase that you can't eat animal products anymore, but we need to do that in moderation. Like 2,3 times a week.

I put the information about candida because most people avoid eating fruit like plague, just because the Candida diet says that fruit sugar is bad. But they advice to eat animal product and eat tons of coconut oil to heal your body. Did you fined some one that have success eating the candida diet and is free of it? Oil/fats combine with sugar create diabetes and candida overgrowth in our body.

I will update my result by this diet.
Last edited by Perseverehoping on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perseverehoping

Mercedes wrote:Without a candida test from your mounth and feces test you cant say that if you have candida or not. Stop listen the others first you need to do the tests and know whats going on and after start a candida diet.(if you have it)
Do a ct scan,nose and throat endoscopy,stomach endoscopy,intestinal endoscopy just after this you will know how to cure it and whats going on with you.
Stop read on internet,i saw people wich read that one got cured with flagyl and they got it too lool this is so stupid YOU NEED A DOCTOR stop spend money for nothing and ruin your body with treataments wich maybe you dont need.
Hi Mercedes,

I am not saying that I have candida.I put the information of candida for some people that have candida and are afraid to eat fruit. And if you took the time to listen to the videos you will come to the conclusion that fruit and veggies is very good to detox your body for any disease that someone can have.
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

Mercedes wrote:Without a candida test from your mounth and feces test you cant say that if you have candida or not. Stop listen the others first you need to do the tests and know whats going on and after start a candida diet.(if you have it)
Maybe in your country you can get all that done, in my country its not that easy. They spend all the resources on crap instead.
My approach is to just assume i might have candida, try the diet and see what happens. However if there are simple available tests i will try to get that of course.

Persevere hoping
Please update how it goes, thanks.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

You are right @ Perseverehoping, our biggest problem is ignorance not bad breath.

Thanks God for Jimi & the other guys for putting up this forum to educate us and people who will encounter such problem in future because i noticed an increased on gogole search engine.

Personally, i stumble across a similar video on youtube which talked about reducing the level of acid in our body and increasing the level of alkaline. Before this time, i never give any importance to tongue scrapping, checking and changing my diet, checking most so-called bb product's with high acidic content.

Now, i do. i can't emphazise how much this simple instruction's has reduce my bad breath. To be sincere, presently i donot use any expensive product's i'm only using natural home-made product's which cost less than $10 and the result has been amazing.

In most cases, people are quick to jump to site(s) like therabreath for purchase of bb product's unfornately, anyone who is careful enough can easily detect that this company just like the other companies are artist.

In my own case, i started checking for alcoholic & acidic contect of any fruit,bb product's ..ecc Presently, i still eat meat but, in small quantity.

So, we can start gradually instead of flying to New york for series of bacteria screening when we can't adhere to simple instruction's when we are told to stay away from most eating acidic food i.e onion because this are no.1 supplement for vsc.

Thanks
Smiling again
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Perseverehoping
Re: Ignorance is our problem and not bad breath.

Hi Smilingagain, thank you for your reply.

You are right. I had a very acidic forming diet, I didn't eat fruit and veggie. Right now is the totally opposite. I am planing to do a deep detox in April to alkaline my body better. Right now I am juicing green juice every day to achieve the alkaline state faster. Yes I also bought Therabreath it was like i didn't brush my teeth, horrible. :lol: :lol: [-X :^o :oops: .

What are you using right know to brush your teeth?
Perseverehoping

After detox phase we need to maintain a healthy diet so that we don't get the same problem anymore. I am planing to do a detox phase of 3 months. I will start the detox phase in April when I am free of work, because when you are fasting and juicing only, your breath will be worse. That is part of the detox phase.

After that I will use the whole food plant based diet as my standard to eat. And I will use 2 or 3 animal products a week. I am eating the whole food plant based diet for 2 months now and I notice that my armpit odour went away. I am eating a lot of fruit. When I eat fruit I eat them along, I don't eat them with anything else.

Whole food plant based diet is the answer to bad breath. Look on YouTube about that. Listen to John McDougall for info about whole food plant based diet. And read the book of Paul Bragg about the Miracle of fasting.

This is the pdf link of the book.

Page 84 of the book speaks about Bad breath and body odour
Page 97 of the book speaks about the tongue

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/wp-co ... asting.pdf

Eating a lot of fruit like watermelon grapes pears help. That's what I am doing and it's getting better every day.

Stop with eating anything from animal for a couples of month. That's causing the problem.

Listen to Robert Morse about lymphatic system and fruit to detox your body.

Whole plant base diet must be like your life style. Eating Only fruits and water for a couple of weeks is for detox your body quickly.

The best fruit for detox is watermelon, grapes, strawberries and blue berries.

Paul Bragg, Mark James Gordon, John McDougall, Robert Morse, Dr. Michael Greger and Dr Alan Goldhamer all of this men agree that animal products is the problem of our health. If you really want to be free take time to read that book and listen to this Doctors on YouTube. And stopppppppp eating animal products for a whileeee till you are completely heal.

That's what I am doing and every day it gets better.

In the beginning when you are detoxing your BB will get worse but that's one of the symptoms of detoxing.

There isn't a quick fix for bad breath. Like taking something to heal, no you need to change your diet.

Use the pain and the embarrassment that you feel when people speak about you of reject/avoid you, because you have bad breath; as a determination to detox your body and to discipline yourself to achieve your goal and to be free from the cage of bad breath.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Perseverehoping wrote:Hi Smilingagain, thank you for your reply.

You are right. I had a very acidic forming diet, I didn't eat fruit and veggie. Right now is the totally opposite. I am planing to do a deep detox in April to alkaline my body better. Right now I am juicing green juice every day to achieve the alkaline state faster. Yes I also bought Therabreath it was like i didn't brush my teeth, horrible. :lol: :lol: [-X :^o :oops: .

What are you using right know to brush your teeth?

Presently, i just concentrate on my tongue scrapping although, i normally brush my teeth the normal way before proceeding with tongue disinfectant, flushing with hot h20. sometimes with mixture of salt + NaHCO3

My bb keep's improving day-after-day. Believe me , of recent the only thing i bought was small traveller tooth brush well pack with addition of 2 mini toothpast, i guessabout 1-2 cm of height. can easily fit into jean pocket, no need to worry about dirt rubbing the surface because it's design to slide the brush into the cover after each use and slightly pull to bring it out when needed

The only warning on this pack was that is mean't for children b/w the age of 5-6. well, i bought because of the shape and design to close the brush after eash use. i notice it also has a zig-zag brushing edges making it easier to pull out stock-in rubbish in middle of my teeth.

Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Why does onion cause BB - it becomes alkaline when it goes into our digestive system.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

gotshot26 wrote:Why does onion cause BB - it becomes alkaline when it goes into our digestive system.

personally, i never carried out any research on this (as to why onion cause bad breath) but the truth is a majority of the guide which i've read pointed this out repeated. that onion is one of such food to avoid. The truth is that since, i started replacing onion with courgette/marrow the situation keep's improving. Now, i can wake-up without desperation or rush to brush my teeth. No more sour mouth every 30 min or 1 hour which can be very fustrating.

Now, i usually brush by 11:30 pm or midnight before going to bed, i wake-up in the morning without these facal /irritating smell.And, after brushing in the morning before leaving home, my breath remain fresh for 4 hour's ofcourse, i had to brush again in the middle of the day in order to maintain this freshness. So far, this is a good sign that the current method (avoiding certain food and most of this so-called bb product's) is working for me.

NOTE:] i suggest brushing late in the night. let's say b/w 10:30 - 12:00 pm whenever, you can. these are some of the sacfrice a talked about in one of my previous thread.

Thanks
Perseverehoping

gotshot26 wrote:Why does onion cause BB - it becomes alkaline when it goes into our digestive system.

Onion is a rich source of sulphur. Onion, garlic and animal product contain high amount of sulphur. But animal sulphur is worse than veggie sulphur. Personally I will not eat onion and garlic for a while.

Bad breath is caused by the excretion of the anaerobic bacteria that live within your mouth. These anaerobic bacteria (bacteria that do not need oxygen to survive) excrete sulfur compounds. These sulfur compounds ignite the bad-breath brushfire. The rotten egg smell (hydrogen sulfide) and the barnyard smell (methyl mercaptan) are known as VSCs  – volatile sulfur compounds. The key word here is volatile.

Some people have worse breath than others. Even the most diligent VSC-fighter could still possess bad breath. That’s because, for reasons that have never been figured out, some of us are just blessed with the ability to produce fewer anaerobic bacteria than others.

How do you know if you have bad breath? Some indicators that you’re likely to send people reeling when you whisper in their ears include sleeping with your mouth open, snoring, smoking, consuming alcohol and taking certain prescription medications and antihistamines. All of these factors decrease the amount of saliva in your mouth. Saliva contains oxygen, which keeps your mouth healthy and fresh. A white-coated tongue is also an indication that you may have bad breath. That white coating is comprised of sulfur compounds that have risen to the tongue’s surface and cause bad breath. Old, worn dental work has a rough surface that also provides a space for bacteria to colonize.

Keep in mind that you breathe what you eat. High-protein foods, coffee, onions, garlic, sugar, acidic foods and drinks, and dairy products all worsen your breath. Gastric reflux also results in bad breath; ask your doctor about prescribing a medication to get this condition under control.
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

What is your diet like now, and how will it change in april?

So this is a 3-4month long fruit detox? seems kinda long. And why would salad lengthen it even further? (refering to the info in one of the videos)

What about fasting, how long is a fasting detox?
Perseverehoping

fog wrote:What is your diet like now, and how will it change in april?

So this is a 3-4month long fruit detox? seems kinda long. And why would salad lengthen it even further? (refering to the info in one of the videos)

What about fasting, how long is a fasting detox?
Hi Fog,

Right now I am eating the plant based diet. In April I will eat fruit for 7 days (watermelon and red grapes) than 7 days water fasting. Again 7 days fruit (watermelon and grapes) than 7 days water fasting. After that I will eat 10 days fruit. the first 3 days watermelon and grapes and for 7 days fruits like apple, pears, watermelon, grapes strawberry.

I don't like to eat salad so much. Maybe I will include that also in my diet. Right now I have problem to degistive it.

In May and June I will eat fruit (all types of fruits) for breakfast and lunch. Also green juice. For dinner cooked food. Like vegetable fried rice (without oil), squash soup or rich veggie soup. My Dinner will be like it is right now base on plant based diet.

After all of this procedures I hope that I am bad breath free. [-o<

In July I will see if i want to cheat once a week. :lol: And if I cheat that I am still bad breath free.

This the plan that I have for BB prison break. :lol: :P [-o<

Before you start with a long water fasting, start with one day than 2 , 3, 4, 5 than you can jump to 7 days. My longest water fast was 5 days. My tongue became very white.
Attachments
Whole food plant based diet.
Whole food plant based diet.
wfpb-food-pyramid-1.png (232.95 KiB) Viewed 1739 times
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic