Your Email Address:

First Name:

What type of work does everyone do?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Frustratedgal
What type of work does everyone do?

Post by Frustratedgal »

Hello All,

I was wondering what type of work everyone does? Do any of you work from home? If so what are some of the companies that allow you to work from home? And any independent workers-if so what do you do?

I live in Pennsylvania & currently looking for more work from home options as working inside the office is starting to become to stressful with my BB/nasal odor issues!

Appreciate greatly any feedback!!

Thanks! :)

crazy4it
Advanced
Re: What type of work does everyone do?

Post by crazy4it »

I drive a semi truck cross country . Only reason I got this job was because of my fear of bb. I don't fit the description of a typical trick driver but hey I get to travel and make money at the same time.
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

crazy4it wrote:I drive a semi truck cross country . Only reason I got this job was because of my fear of bb. I don't fit the description of a typical trick driver but hey I get to travel and make money at the same time.

Oh that’s like the best u still get to be out but u have ur own personal space. Awesome!
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

I'm a bartender. Have worked in hospitality all my working life all around the world.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

crazy4it wrote:I drive a semi truck cross country . Only reason I got this job was because of my fear of bb. I don't fit the description of a typical trick driver but hey I get to travel and make money at the same time.
How did get a job in truck driving?
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

christina wrote:
How did get a job in truck driving?
I applied for it
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

gotshot26 wrote:I'm a bartender. Have worked in hospitality all my working life all around the world.
Do u get reactions from ur customers?
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Frustratedgal wrote:
gotshot26 wrote:I'm a bartender. Have worked in hospitality all my working life all around the world.
Yeah, but nothing major. Actually for the first time in my career I only had a 'who farted' comment from a customer just the other day. I'm pretty happy with that. I've learned to control my BB so that I can live a full life. It's been hard at times but I've had less than 10 'who farted' comments in my life. Never had a girl complain either.

Just for anyone reading this with type 1 bad breath. You can also have a full life. I've lived and worked all over the world. Met great people and had great relationships. This is our problem and we have to deal with it. I wouldn't trade it for a different problem no way. I was comparing myself to others and realized everyone has some sort of problem - would I rather be short? no. would i rather have poor eyesight? no. would i rather have low intelligence? no. Would I rather be bold? no. I'm lucky to have the life I have and consider myself privileged. However, I do expect to find a permanent cure and will share it when i do.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

gotshot26 wrote:
Frustratedgal wrote:
Yeah, but nothing major. Actually for the first time in my career I only had a 'who farted' comment from a customer just the other day. I'm pretty happy with that. I've learned to control my BB so that I can live a full life. It's been hard at times but I've had less than 10 'who farted' comments in my life. Never had a girl complain either.

Just for anyone reading this with type 1 bad breath. You can also have a full life. I've lived and worked all over the world. Met great people and had great relationships. This is our problem and we have to deal with it. I wouldn't trade it for a different problem no way. I was comparing myself to others and realized everyone has some sort of problem - would I rather be short? no. would i rather have poor eyesight? no. would i rather have low intelligence? no. Would I rather be bold? no. I'm lucky to have the life I have and consider myself privileged. However, I do expect to find a permanent cure and will share it when i do.
That’s good! Is urs nasal also or just from the mouth? What are the things you do to control urs?

I try to keep this mindset everyday but it’s really getting hard at work for me because I sit in an office setting for 8 hours out of the day. I think I just need to make a change at least until I’m able to get it under control better.

Thanks for your response!!! :)
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Frustratedgal wrote:
gotshot26 wrote:
Frustratedgal wrote:

That’s good! Is urs nasal also or just from the mouth? What are the things you do to control urs?

I try to keep this mindset everyday but it’s really getting hard at work for me because I sit in an office setting for 8 hours out of the day. I think I just need to make a change at least until I’m able to get it under control better.

Thanks for your response!!! :)
Bad breath from the mouth only (tongue). My routine for along time was just watching what I ate and brushing regularly and controlling my speech and the direction on which I looked. I started brushing with baking soda last year, which could give me upto 12 hours fresh if i didn't eat anything, and about about 6-8hours if I did eat something. But I found that the bad breath came back full force or even greater if I couldn't re-brush in time.

Anyway, about a month ago my oral probiotics arrived and theyve been helping tremendously. I've been testing them with different amounts of pills each day. I get pretty much the same length of fresh breath as the baking soda, but it doesn't come back as bad when they wear off.

I wanted to take it a step further. I wanted to clear the tongue of anaerobic bacteria before introducing the good bacteria with probiotics so I went to my local supermarket and found a hydrogen peroxide mouth wash - and WOW - that mouthwash with the oral probiotics has been killer for me. Whole day fresh, sometimes even going into the next day. This has become my new routine.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic