Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cured By Digestive Enzymes (SCAM)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
JamesBB
Total Newbie
Cured By Digestive Enzymes (SCAM)

Post by JamesBB »

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum, I have only just worked out how to post a new topic so here goes,

I've been suffering for around ten years.

My Symptoms:

general bad taste in mouth and throat.
sulphur smell coming from nose, fills a room after short time, especially after eating. (eating any type of food, some foods worse than others, especially garlic or onions).
faecal taste when swallowing food or sneezing.... just terrible. (scared to be left in a room by myself or travelling in a car with others

The only thing that would give relief is a full upside down saline rinse into my sinuses and throat, but not long after (maybe half an hour) it would come back... so I would carry a 300ml bottle of water with 12 drops of oregano essential oil in it. ( I shake the bottle then gargle a mouthful and swallow).

Then I discovered digestive enzymes. I take 1 capsule immediately before my main meals (three to four a day or if I go out for drinks I'll throw a capsule down when I start drinking(a lot of sugars/yeast to digest in any kind of alcoholic drink)) and it has fixed me (if I keep taking them) and I still do saline rinse twice a day in the shower. and still the occasional gargle of the oregano/water mix.

This has pretty much fixed me. I'm roughly two weeks into this and it looks like my stomach was the cause all along because apparently my body does not produce enough digestive enzymes.

The brand is HERBS OF GOLD. (Reputable Australian Brand)

The capsules are called DIGEST-ZYMES. In small letters below: Vegetarian friendly Enzymes & Gentian Digestive Support.

Each capsule contains:
Amylase...10 thousand DU
Protease...60 thousand HUT
Lipase......400 LipU
Tilactase (Lactase)...1.5 thousand ALU
Cellulase....125CU
Bromelains....1.5million PU
Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root extract equiv. to dry....600mg

I do not know what any of that means, but my wife is a natural health consultant and she recommended this brand as being the best in Australia. if the brand you are taking does not display this kind of ingredients, then start trying get one that matches. Or try to import from Australia by air freight (so they stay cool and arrive fast. Put them straight in the fridge as they will last well if stored below 25 degrees Celsius.

Let me know if anyone has luck with this, I just want to help as much as I can because I know all to well how badly this can affect social/career lives.

all the best, James.

fog
Junior

Re: Cured By Digestive Enzymes

Post by fog »

Did you have coated tongue with smelly saliva, the further back on it the worse it smells?
Dont think im a room filler, sounds like roomfillers and "nose" smelly BB might be related to gut/digestive enzymes.
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Congratulations! Did you have any gastrointestinal symptoms or any other symptoms of any kind? Thanks for posting about your success!
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

congrats mate
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Congratulations. Damn so many cures in a short time span. I think 2018 is ours. Let's get cured guys.
ribeiro86
Total Newbie

Post by ribeiro86 »

I´ve started today with Digestive Enzymes from Solgar and noticed a significant tongue coating decrease after meals.
Let´s see in the next days...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

why it is always new people with 1 post claiming they discovered cure suddenly after 10 years...this smells like the self promotion......where were you before dude? We are in almost every search result for bad breath....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
crazy4it
Advanced

Post by crazy4it »

Good point jimmy
Dead
Advanced
Re: Cured By Digestive Enzymes (SCAM)

Post by Dead »

Jimmy, you know there are millions of people with bb out there. So that means that something like 99.9% of them are not members here. And if 99.9% of bb sufferers are not members here, then 99.9% of the cures will be discovered by non-members. If some of those cured people decide to reach out and share it with the rest of us, then we should be thankful for it. Would you rather they kept the cure to themselves? What are they supposed to say in order for you to believe them?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Cured By Digestive Enzymes (SCAM)

Post by Jimi Stein »

It is a repeating pattern for scammers on this site.....they come in with no prior posts, with life long bad breath and suddenly they found a cure....if you would have bb for many years....you would come on this site for sure....and post something at least.....then suddenly, voila, with probiotics that is a pure scam....suddenly I am cured....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Jimi Stein wrote:why it is always new people with 1 post claiming they discovered cure suddenly after 10 years...this smells like the self promotion......where were you before dude? We are in almost every search result for bad breath....

Hello Jimi, "Cured By Digestive Enzymes (SCAM)" with deceptive title.

But he/she remembered to use details keyword's description of the product's

Maybe, at this point in time we should ask the person who started this thread what he/she mean't by the title above.

Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic