Your Email Address:

First Name:

The bacteria cannot be killed.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ana
The bacteria cannot be killed.

Post by Ana »

its an unbelievable waste a time to search for a cure who would kill bacteria.
we need to find the reason on why the bacteria has grown so much.
if we cant find it, then we just need a method to control the odor ,not the bacteria.
We need odor absorbers.
activated charcoal, zeolite, chlorophyll, cyclodextrin, etc are some of the agents that act like odor encapsulating agents,.
we can take them in pills (i dont know about cyclodextrin) but unfortunately we also need a chewing gum with those.

i found an old paper of an procter and gamble invention about an odor absorbing chewing composition.
they have not made it avaiable yet. i dont know why.
maybe we can make it ourselves, they describe the manufacturing of the gum at the end of the paper.
what do you think?
any of you can do this ?

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20040197278A1/en

crazy4it
Advanced
Re: The bacteria cannot be killed.

Post by crazy4it »

I find it useful when I don't kill Any mouth bacteria. After I use mouthwash it gets worse.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Ana, you were the first person on this forum to post about phage therapy. I don't understand why you're saying bacteria can't be killed. No one has tried this on this forum.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

I used to have a very bad diet. Anyone else? Although I ate a lot of fruits and vegetables, I ate a lot of fried and spicy food too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic