Your Email Address:

First Name:

Got my tooth pulled that I thought was the culprit

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
CurlyGirlyx
Total Newbie

Got my tooth pulled that I thought was the culprit

Post by CurlyGirlyx »

Hi guys. I forgot my password and email for my original name oneday4800. Anyways. I had a deep cleaning and got my tooth pulled that I needed a root canal on. My mouth felt nice for a day then that same taste came back. Broke my heart as I'm trying to rush this. Before getting it pulled,i asked my dentist if this would cure me and he says "no,u have alot going on". I was just wishful anyway but he was right.

When i first went to them,I told I had 13 cavities and needed a root canal. Because I'm in a rush,I decided to put my anxiety aside and go to the dentist my bf 1st wanted me to go to because they're cheaper. The have a free xray and cleaning for new patients so I did that. They told me I dont have 13 cavities,I have 5 . so I feel cheated because I could've saved money had I went with the 2nd ppl in the first place. I feel like reporting those ppl and for some reason,I'm just now looking at the reviews and it's not so good.

All they care about is making money off us,not curing. Anyways,I'm gonna take care of 2 cavities next Thursday and hopefully the last ones will be soon after. I really hate this new place because they're so crowded. But now I see why the 1st one was so empty. No one likes em

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Got my tooth pulled that I thought was the culprit

Post by Jimi Stein »

Be carefull going to a dodgy dentist....you can clearly see how many cavities you have if you use a dental mirror.....it is not a mystery

dont end like this guy, only in america https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypi_rIYnrxo
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic