Your Email Address:

First Name:

Discord server

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Justanotherguy
Total Newbie
Discord server

Post by Justanotherguy »

Hi i have started a discord server up for people to come talk to one another feel free to come join, if you dont have discord it is free and easy to download.

https://discord.gg/kkSuvr this link is the invite link to the server, if it does not work copy it and paste it into the join server box on discord.

Geoffrey

Re: Discord server

Post by Geoffrey »

This is great! Bout to head to sleep so cant join right now. I've got uni tomorrow but ill join when i get back home!
Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey »

Hey man just tried to join but it appears that the invite link is expired or something, could you post a new one, sorry about that! Oh and sorry I wasn't able to join the past few days, been real busy with uni and mates.
Justanotherguy
Total Newbie

Post by Justanotherguy »

https://discord.gg/CYEkhZK

there you go mate
form21

Post by form21 »

can i get another link to the discord server please?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so guys what you are doing is further make people post less....maybe I will just shut it down.....do you really need this website?
Do you guys really need this site?
Is it time to shut it down?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
form21

Post by form21 »

i think we need this website for all the past information that it has accumulated and also new people who are still looking and haven't found this website yet and they feel alone. finding this site will let them know that there are many people who have the same issue as them. Discord servers and private facebook groups for people with our problems don't show up on the google search whereas this website does.
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

Jimi Stein wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:58 am so guys what you are doing is further make people post less....maybe I will just shut it down.....do you really need this website?
Do you guys really need this site?
Is it time to shut it down?
Yes please keep it going
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

But you guys might not understand that having daily fresh content is vital for ranking in search engines....so what will you do in discord website? Looking for love or what?
We already have Facebook group, that was a disaster.....there is another Facebook group where a woman that was very active here decided she wanted her own thing...so that group has more posts than we have here.....why?
I have no idea.....it is the same posts as here....but people post their picture etc....so there is no privacy there...
I do not understand...
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic