Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tongue has gone brown/black - need help

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
winter
Sheriff

Re: Tongue has gone brown/black - need help

Post by winter »

Mercedes wrote:You also have a Black tongue ? Btw do a private one there nobody ask you nothing just Pay and do
Can't afford. No black tongue. I'm at a dead end, so want to try any test.

A while ago, I went to a dentist and ate some dark colored food before that. The dentist didn't do a candida test, but suggested I get an anti fungal gargle too. I have been using it for a week. No result.

gotshot26
Master
Re: Tongue has gone brown/black - need help

Post by gotshot26 »

Thanks all for the replies - it was oral thrush/candida - it's gone now but it spread throughout my body and caused aches and pains all over for two weeks straight. I've ditched the hydrogen peroxide for now. Pharmacists who had a good idea of the oral microbiome said to use baking soda mouthwash instead as it doesn't disturb the ecosystem as much. I will start using it if my k12 probiotics stop working - coming up to the two month mark and quite scared theyre going to stop any day now.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic