Your Email Address:

First Name:

BB symptoms

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lolla123
Junior

BB symptoms

Post by lolla123 »

Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask if anyone else has these symptoms i’ve Been experiencing?
Constant dry mouth (feels like when I inhale from my nose my mouth gets drier..?)
Lump in the throat
Feeling of saliva never reaching the end of the mouth??
Occasional bad/sour taste in mouth
These are the symptoms i’ve Been having for quite a while... been to the dentist gum teeth were checked nothing unusual... was told to try ultradex mouthwash as I have an impacted wisdom tooth and the dentist thought that might be the cause of my bb but 1 I already tried ultradex with no results 2 my bb was there before the wisdom tooth came through 3 I tried touching/flossing it and it doesn’t smell at all.. I came up with an excuse to go to the docs to get my tonsils checked in case I had a tonsils issue but the doc couldn’t see any stones or white patches or anything... had tonsillitis before and got treated with antibiotics. I touched my tonsils with a q tip and they don’t really smell so i’m Ruling out tonsils issues. I strongly believe my nn is coming from either my intestines or post nasal drip as some of my symptoms (lump in throat and also constantly clearing my mouth) seem to point in that direction... but I tried nasal irrigation and it didn’t seem to work... I truly do don’t know what else to do... trying vitamin C 1000mg twice a day (tried doing 3 tines a day ended up going to the toilet... wasn’t pretty but with 2 a day no bowel issues) anyone else experiencing the same or similar symptoms?

winter
Sheriff

Re: BB symptoms

Post by winter »

lolla123 wrote:Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask if anyone else has these symptoms i’ve Been experiencing?
Constant dry mouth (feels like when I inhale from my nose my mouth gets drier..?)
Lump in the throat
Feeling of saliva never reaching the end of the mouth??
Occasional bad/sour taste in mouth
These are the symptoms i’ve Been having for quite a while... been to the dentist gum teeth were checked nothing unusual... was told to try ultradex mouthwash as I have an impacted wisdom tooth and the dentist thought that might be the cause of my bb but 1 I already tried ultradex with no results 2 my bb was there before the wisdom tooth came through 3 I tried touching/flossing it and it doesn’t smell at all.. I came up with an excuse to go to the docs to get my tonsils checked in case I had a tonsils issue but the doc couldn’t see any stones or white patches or anything... had tonsillitis before and got treated with antibiotics. I touched my tonsils with a q tip and they don’t really smell so i’m Ruling out tonsils issues. I strongly believe my nn is coming from either my intestines or post nasal drip as some of my symptoms (lump in throat and also constantly clearing my mouth) seem to point in that direction... but I tried nasal irrigation and it didn’t seem to work... I truly do don’t know what else to do... trying vitamin C 1000mg twice a day (tried doing 3 tines a day ended up going to the toilet... wasn’t pretty but with 2 a day no bowel issues) anyone else experiencing the same or similar symptoms?
Used to have those symptoms except bad /sour taste. I managed to get rid of them with a strict diet. But BB doesn't go away.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic