Your Email Address:

First Name:

ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
novetan5
Total Newbie
ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective

Post by novetan5 »

I spent about 2 days pouring this forum and realised in general, people were using trial and error to cure their BB. Not forgetting it can end up frustrating of not getting result and much money spent as well.

The common cure stated here were using the right probotic to cleanse the gut, removed tonsil stone, rinsing with apple cider, mint wash, diet, etc. The latter is the worst kind to self police.

As I glance thru’ the hundreds of pages here in last 2 days, I have not seen any post testifying the TheraBreath method, invented by Dr Katz. As it was well known 80% of the foul smell comes from within the mouth, this method appears to be the miracle cure if indeed the source of smell were from the mouth. There is no guess work and by using the Halimeter it endorsed instantly the level of foul smell it rid off by using its mouth wash.

Basically the mouth wash contains high oxygen content. When a person produce not enough saliva, either thru’ aging or borned with it, the mouth will be deprived of the essential oxygen as saliva carries oxygen. A lack of oxygen in the mouth means bacterial will propagate quickly hence the foul smell. Oxygen is the antidote to prevent bacterial from thriving and mutiplying. That’s why by drinking water constantly it may rid of the smell but for only for a little while. It’s not a permanent solution unless you carry a bottle of water with you all the time plus constant peeing.

After you gurgled TheraBreath, the oxygen stay in the mouth for up to 6 hrs. Some reviewers reported up to 12 hrs.

En. youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HDrIG5YYDg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N93IQYIlWH4

I too have BB and just chance upon Therabreath. My next step is to locate a dentist with a Halimeter. I prefer to go straight for this instead of trying out this and that.

Apart from other underlying symtoms, if it is mouth bacterial related, what do you guys think about this TheraBreath product? Does his theory sounds logical? You may give it a try too and will be happy to hear from you.

fog
Junior

Re: ThreaBreath with a Halimeter seems very effective

Post by fog »

I spent some $ on the therabreath wouthwash, and put it in the same category as Hydrogen Peroxide, SB12(local brand) typ of mothwash that kills most of the bacteria but my bad smell starts its return right away. SO I found it useless.
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

It the problem come from stomach you can clean your mouth with it every second, WILL NOT KILL YOUR BB.
LoL
novetan5
Total Newbie

Post by novetan5 »

Mercedes wrote:It the problem come from stomach you can clean your mouth with it every second, WILL NOT KILL YOUR BB.
LoL
Thats why I said in the beginning this mouth wash is for bacterial started fr the mouth and not somewhere else.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

novetan5 wrote:I spent about 2 days pouring this forum and realised in general, people were using trial and error to cure their BB. Not forgetting it can end up frustrating of not getting result and much money spent as well.

The common cure stated here were using the right probotic to cleanse the gut, removed tonsil stone, rinsing with apple cider, mint wash, diet, etc. The latter is the worst kind to self police.

As I glance thru’ the hundreds of pages here in last 2 days, I have not seen any post testifying the TheraBreath method, invented by Dr Katz. As it was well known 80% of the foul smell comes from within the mouth, this method appears to be the miracle cure if indeed the source of smell were from the mouth. There is no guess work and by using the Halimeter it endorsed instantly the level of foul smell it rid off by using its mouth wash.

Basically the mouth wash contains high oxygen content. When a person produce not enough saliva, either thru’ aging or borned w

I too have BB and just chance upon Therabreath. My next step is to locate a dentist with a Halimeter. I prefer to go straight for this instead of trying out this and that.

Apart from other underlying symtoms, if it is mouth bacterial related, what do you guys think about this TheraBreath product? Does his theory sounds logical? You may give it a try too and will be happy to hear from you.

@novetan5, did therabreath paid you to post this on bb forum because i noticed you are less than 3 months here?

Pls, go tell therabreath to spend time to build effective bb product's instead of spending time building fake halimeter & fake youtube commercial

FYI: Most of the review online i.e on amazon and on ebay are fake self-verified purchased with feedback(s). they were posted just to attract buyer's

Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

pur scammer, you are right......this is how scammers operate, he comes here only posts spam and then dissapears
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
novetan5
Total Newbie

Post by novetan5 »

Jimi Stein wrote:pur scammer, you are right......this is how scammers operate, he comes here only posts spam and then dissapears
This is outright sarcasm.

I sincerely posted something I found and asked for opinion or anyone has good experience and all you replied was I'm a scammer, all because I posted so little. Did u ever read my 2nd post in the first place. How frequent u want me to post when there isn't any meaningful feedback.

And btw, I hv found my antidote to my BB and I'm so so happy and relieved now. Surprised me its an instant cure. But I'm not gonna to share it here since this forum appears to be so unfriendly.

I'd said you r just trolling here. If nothing to say, get the hell out of here.
novetan5
Total Newbie

Post by novetan5 »

Smilingagain wrote:
novetan5 wrote:I spent about 2 days pouring this forum and realised in general, people were using trial and error to cure their BB. Not forgetting it can end up frustrating of not getting result and much money spent as well.

Basically the mouth wash contains high oxygen content. When a person produce not enough saliva, either thru’ aging or borned w

@novetan5, did therabreath paid you to post this on bb forum because i noticed you are less than 3 months here?

Pls, go tell therabreath to spend time to build effective bb product's instead of spending time building fake halimeter & fake youtube commercial

FYI: Most of the review online i.e on amazon and on ebay are fake self-verified purchased with feedback(s). they were posted just to attract buyer's

Thanks
yes indeed I'm a new comer. What's the problem? Do I need to lurk for 3 months and start posting some nonsense to gain some quota before posting the real thing?

So if I were to ask abt some x brand probotic, you will similarly accused me of promoting that product? Why such childish thinking? Don't you start somewhere?

There's always a start and I hv been pouring this forum over many days before joining and ask. You better hv a mental check
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Yes, you can start from somewhere but, not with some trickish commercial product's.

If, you think no one on this forum has tested the soul-called therabreath product, i bet you should carefully review the general forum section of this forum.

FYI - the best approach to start on forum is a brief introduction of who you are,how long you've been suffering from bb if,you are actually suffering from bad breath. update your personal profile before bumping us with some sort of ineffective product.

I hope you got that Mister?

Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Jimi Stein wrote:pur scammer, you are right......this is how scammers operate, he comes here only posts spam and then dissapears

@Jimi, i'm actually working on how to drop the pr from google because i noticed that the company has hired several seo consultant in order to occupy first pages of google for search term as bad breath.

But, not to worry because i've forwarded proof of customer's complaint to google support team through the right channel, Soon, we'll see who lose the game.

Instead of concentrating of further research in order to build effective product's that will address the most challenging problem on this niche. they went building fake halimeter which are customize to instantly give fake bb report before and after taking their product.

Also, i think most customer's who fell for them now realize it's fake. so, there are no returning customer's. now, they've decided to lunch their marketing campaign on this forum as well perhap's they could lure some member's.

Thanks
novetan5
Total Newbie

Post by novetan5 »

Smilingagain wrote:Yes, you can start from somewhere but, not with some trickish commercial product's.

If, you think no one on this forum has tested the soul-called therabreath product, i bet you should carefully review the general forum section of this forum.

FYI - the best approach to start on forum is a brief introduction of who you are,how long you've been suffering from bb if,you are actually suffering from bad breath. update your personal profile before bumping us with some sort of ineffective product.

Thanks
Smilingagain wrote:

@Jimi, i'm actually working on how to drop the pr from google because i noticed that the company has hired several seo consultant in order to occupy first pages of google for search term as bad breath.

But, not to worry because i've forwarded proof of customer's complaint to google support team through the right channel, Soon, we'll see who lose the game.

Instead of concentrating of further research in order to build effective product's that will address the most challenging problem on this niche. they went building fake halimeter which are customize to instantly give fake bb report before and after taking their product.

Also, i think most customer's who fell for them now realize it's fake. so, there are no returning customer's. now, they've decided to lunch their marketing campaign on this forum as well perhap's they could lure some member's.

Thanks
Normally I don’t wanna waste time on such useless message. And I don’t intend to start a protracted argument with you, but heres’ my 2 cents.

As mentioned, I hv poured over this forum over two days and I can’t find anywhere or anyone has used the halimeter. hence asking for opinion has anyone tried that before.

The forum consist of 99 pages, u expect me to hunt to the bone every page? Would you do that?

I don’t know abt protocol that I need to intro oneself in order to address the problem. I believed that is nice but is not mandatory. I’m seeking a treatment, not to write my biography. I go straight to the point. If the admin feel I’m doing a short cut, he shld censure me. Who the heck you think u r to censure me. If u want to help, then go ahead to help. All you posted were sarcastic remarks. Its very unbecoming of someone like you that has been around for sometime.

Isn’t it by posting the Threabreath youtube paints a thousand word. If you gonna cast suspision on me that am advertising for them, so be it. There are many good reports abt Halimeter. Its not rocket science to understand how and why it works. Its for odour fr the mouth if you still don’t get it. How on earth you knew there r no returning customer. Are u their marketing agent? And they don’t build their own halimeter fyi. That goes to show how little you know. And halimeter is not fake. Kind of childish and totally unfounded remarks. Halimeter had its purpose build for specific purpose even before Threabreath comes to the market. Go read up before talk further. Nevertheless I won't be entertaining u no more. I even begin to suspect you hv a business interest against them.

Well, I knew my direction to resolve my problem. Good luck to your bad breath.
novetan5
Total Newbie

Post by novetan5 »

Smilingagain wrote:

Thanks
BTW, I took your cue and went to Amazon to see the review, Till date it has 3301 positive vs 625 critical. So it has a large %age of positive. I trust Amazon review as they are neutral. To make a blanket statement those are paid review, u better hv your brain check.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

novetan5 wrote:
Smilingagain wrote:Yes, you can start from somewhere but, not with some trickish commercial product's.

Thanks
Smilingagain wrote:

Thanks

Well, I knew my direction to resolve my problem. Good luck to your bad breath.

"......i'm seeking a treatment, not to write my biography. I go straight to the point..." And commercial ads is what you mean by going straight to the point.

I suggest you go back to the fundamental principle(s) when it comes to forum marketing if, you where not taught about this concept in Philippines.

Well, watch out & see how you will fail wowfully in here. [-o<

Thanks
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

There is nothing one will not see on bb forum. the other day, one guy surface from nowhere that he's breath fetish. in other word's he takes pleasure in smelling the breath of other's.

He disappeared into the space when most of his thead got deleted by the admin (jimi)

Now, here comes the latter.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

There is a guy who has a fetish when people barf on his stomach, he is called Jeff The Vomit Guy, if you watch Howard Stern....so I am not surprised that some freaks like to smell bad breath.

Therabreath is the pinnacle of halitomafia movement.....by halitomafia I mean all these companies claiming they have 100 % cure and preventing maybe the truth to come out and some gov funds put into the research of bad breath.

I was in Hakitomafia chief Katz office, he had a huge office in LA, with tons of boxes of his precious mouthwash snake oil going out by post office, i mean there were boxes and boxes of this shit. I have never seen something like that. Apparently, he makes lots of money with this shit....and so do others.....like snake oil salesman Anthony Dailley, Speiser, and other freaks.....

We have to be strong and search for the truth.....the fight is still going on after so many years
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic