Your Email Address:

First Name:

Think nn comes from dry mouth?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lolla123
Junior

Think nn comes from dry mouth?

Post by lolla123 »

Hi everyone, having become more and more aware of my B.B. I start to really obsess about how my mouth tastes and feelstoday I have noticed my mouth felt dry and had a really persistent weird taste to it which wouldn’t go away... sometimes I get this hot feeling in my mouth and bad/sour/weird taste at the back of my mouth and my mouth gets so dry... I have also looked at the back of my tongue, my tongue is now pink aside the back which tends to be covered in a green/yellow gunk..( I know not disgusting at all...) could this be the cause of my B.B.? Does anyone else have this or similar?

Geoffrey

Re: Think nn comes from dry mouth?

Post by Geoffrey »

Dry mouth can definitely cause bad breath as it does saliva is what cleanses and washs away bacteria. I remember reading about a girl who had almost no saliva in her mouth and had acute halitosis, she started oil pulling and that simulated her salivary glands to work properly and it cured her, bit of a shot it the dark but doesn't hurt to try, people recommend using unrefined virgin coconut oil.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic