Your Email Address:

First Name:

Gut microbiome remains hottest health trend three years in a row

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
gotshot26
Master
Gut microbiome remains hottest health trend three years in a row

Post by gotshot26 »

Pretty funny isn't it. They're saying its linked to everything now. You can get your gut sequenced (stool test) for a few hundred bucks. The new WGS platform is launching in Australia and it's making the old Bioscreen tests obsolete (Microba.com.au are doing it for those Aussies interested $335 pre-order) - they're going to tell you everything - bacteria, fungi, yeast, archea.

For those that had bad breath come on as a result of anti-biotics or for those were Blis K12 once helped I still strongly believe that our cure is a fecal matter transplant. The ultimate probiotic. Replacing what we once had - and more.

With 'poop-pills' already being used, we have to hope they come to mass market to make this easy for everyone to do. Instead of your usual probiotic that contains three to six strains, you'll get a poop pill with 3000+ strains :) and the great thing is that it will colonize in your digestive tract - unlike with probiotics which you have to constantly re-take.

Pipeline for me is 1. Oral microbiome test results (currently being processed). 2. Endoscopy 3. Colonoscopy. 4. FMT (hoping to do it by end of 2018 - either by enema or pill).

My research continues.

For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
gotshot26
Master
Re: Gut microbiome remains hottest health trend three years in a row

Post by gotshot26 »

Really? No one interested in discussing this topic apart from a couple of Swedish guys? We got our good bacteria knocked out after antibiotics and no one wants to look at actually putting the good bacteria back in their system - a cure which is here today - people would rather get $10,000 tongue rejuvenation it seems - disappointing...
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

My personal belief is that you can have a good or bad gut flora independently of your oral flora. My opinion is that the gut flora doesn't necessarily affect the flora on the tongue. Just look at all the millions of people with IBS, they really have a f***** up gut flora. Do they have bad breath? Most likely no. I don't think people with IBS have a higher incident of chronic bad breath than the rest of the population. Also, many people with bad breath have no digestion problems or stomach pains. I think the flora of the tongue is its own "entity". I could be wrong though, just my two cents.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Dead wrote:My personal belief is that you can have a good or bad gut flora independently of your oral flora. My opinion is that the gut flora doesn't necessarily affect the flora on the tongue. Just look at all the millions of people with IBS, they really have a f***** up gut flora. Do they have bad breath? Most likely no. I don't think people with IBS have a higher incident of chronic bad breath than the rest of the population. Also, many people with bad breath have no digestion problems or stomach pains. I think the flora of the tongue is its own "entity". I could be wrong though, just my two cents.
Thanks for the reply - and it's hard to disagree with you when you're the only active member who has tried FMT. How many enemas have you done if you don't mind me asking - they're saying 10 is the new minimum, all in a row - maybe your beneficial bacteria didn't have a chance to colonize.

Maybe because K12 works for me there is a chance that FMT will work too.

Anyway, it still doesn't make sense. How can we have taken antibiotics (that dissolves in the intestine) and have it effect the oral microbiome? How can we take metronizadole (that dissolves in the intestine) and have it affect the oral microbiome? The digestive tract is all linked. I found evidence of people successfully changing the oral microbiome after FMT - it's a shame that it didn't work for you mate. Really fkn is. We're just trying to put Strep. Salivarius back into our systems - it's a bloody common strain of beneficial bacteria. Did you see absolutely no improvement on the smell of your tongue? Maybe you have gram-negative bacteria that cannot be beat unless eradicated.

And yeah, I think you're right that there is no strong correlation between IBS people and BB people. But it is still a problem within the digestive tract and if they can fix theirs with FMT I think some of us here can too. Why did another user try this from many years ago and not return to the forum - does that mean hes cured?

Is anybody else on here planning to attempt this? We need more people trying this before we close off this path.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

Well when the antibiotic dissolves in the digestive tract it then enters the blood stream and from there it travels to all the different parts of the body. I think it could screw up the microbiome in any part of the body really, if you’re unlucky. But i agree that the gut flora is linked to our health etc. many diseases that are considered incurable today could be caused by it. My condition didn’t improve, i feel like it’s slowly getting worse. But i agree more people needs to try it. When will you attempt it? Holding my thumbs you'll get better results than i did. Who is the user you say attempted this and never returned?
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

also only certain people seem to lose Strep. Salivarius when doing antibiotics. so other factor(s) at play as well. If thats even tha cause, its a mystery how it all works.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Dead wrote:Well when the antibiotic dissolves in the digestive tract it then enters the blood stream and from there it travels to all the different parts of the body. I think it could screw up the microbiome in any part of the body really, if you’re unlucky. But i agree that the gut flora is linked to our health etc. many diseases that are considered incurable today could be caused by it. My condition didn’t improve, i feel like it’s slowly getting worse. But i agree more people needs to try it. When will you attempt it? Holding my thumbs you'll get better results than i did. Who is the user you say attempted this and never returned?
I'm planning to attempt it end of year - the user that attempted and never returned I cannot find his username - it was another user that posted many years ago saying something like "oh there was someone who attempted this and i think got cured, he spoke german" or something. I can link you to that comment specifically if you like?
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Anyway, this is what a proper stool test looks like. Note that you can see if you have strep. salivarius or not. I am about to do this test.
28698514_10215492371805411_9075237026133259436_o.jpg
28698514_10215492371805411_9075237026133259436_o.jpg (201.29 KiB) Viewed 1866 times
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Another article in Sydney Morning Herald. Worth a read. Poop-pills being used even more.

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/health ... 4z53z.html
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

Watched a program where they talked about poop-pills.
The seller got about 35 usd for one poop.
The poop is then mixed with saltwater and a preservative.
Then they fill capsules with the liquidpoop and freeze them.

The patient was having stool problem after eating antibiotics. The goal was to reduce a bacteria called clostridium difficile in the gut but introducing good bacteria. She ate 30 poop-pills in one sitting and was cured basically right away.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Yes Fog, I've joined multiple Fecal Matter Transplant (FMT) Facebook groups and read about the miraculous cures (and disappointments) by FMT in the form of pills and enemas everyday. People commonly note that their tongue goes bright pink after the transplant.

I communicate with two guys regularly over email about doing this to cure bad breath. I look forward to updating the forum soon with a breakthrough permanent cure. Hopefully within the next six months.

Here are the names of some groups you can follow on facebook mate:
1. Fecal Microbiota Transplantation (FMT)
2. Faecal Transplant, Microbiome & GI Disease Support (Australia Based)
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Dead wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:24 pm My personal belief is that you can have a good or bad gut flora independently of your oral flora. My opinion is that the gut flora doesn't necessarily affect the flora on the tongue. Just look at all the millions of people with IBS, they really have a f***** up gut flora. Do they have bad breath? Most likely no. I don't think people with IBS have a higher incident of chronic bad breath than the rest of the population. Also, many people with bad breath have no digestion problems or stomach pains. I think the flora of the tongue is its own "entity". I could be wrong though, just my two cents.
I have 'cured' my bad breath by removing carbohydrates from my diet. No poo smell for about 3 weeks now. I eat carbs from veggies and nuts only. So I don't believe for a second that the oral microbiome is independent of the whole microbiome. It is all in unison.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

gotshot26 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:29 am
Dead wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:24 pm My personal belief is that you can have a good or bad gut flora independently of your oral flora. My opinion is that the gut flora doesn't necessarily affect the flora on the tongue. Just look at all the millions of people with IBS, they really have a f***** up gut flora. Do they have bad breath? Most likely no. I don't think people with IBS have a higher incident of chronic bad breath than the rest of the population. Also, many people with bad breath have no digestion problems or stomach pains. I think the flora of the tongue is its own "entity". I could be wrong though, just my two cents.
I have 'cured' my bad breath by removing carbohydrates from my diet. No poo smell for about 3 weeks now. I eat carbs from veggies and nuts only. So I don't believe for a second that the oral microbiome is independent of the whole microbiome. It is all in unison.
I believe you may be right, but the food you eat also feeds the microbiome in your mouth since you chew it etc, so if you stop eating carbs then the microbiome in the mouth won't get carbs either. So couldn't the improvement be due to that just as well?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic