Your Email Address:

First Name:

Have you noticed

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindspace
Advanced

Re: Have you noticed

Post by mindspace »

And remember b12 should be methylcobalamin,folate should be methylfolate.Cyanocobalamin is toxic.

sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

mindspace wrote:Yeah vegans are a risky group.Remember the low level is 450 pg/ml because in the labs is about 180-200 but that is not correct.180-200 is a serious deficiency.Mine was 294 which they say is normal but my holistic doctor said that I have a deficiency.As I said I eat chicken,beef and fish.So you should take methyl b complex capsules or the other way-injection or B12 (methylcobalamin),B9(methylfolate) and vitamin b6.I take it with probiotic(bifidobacteria) because I have infection.If you have bacterial problems you should take it with probiotic because the body can not absorb b12.
Hi mindspace. I checked my old B12 report and saw that it's 614 PG/ml. So it looks like I'm not b12 difficient.
Name of the test is ECLIA.
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Ok that's good.The next thing is to check mycotoxins like aflatoxin and aspergillus niger,fumigatus etc.
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

mindspace wrote:Ok that's good.The next thing is to check mycotoxins like aflatoxin and aspergillus niger,fumigatus etc.
Do you know the name of the tests? I'm not sure they do these tests where I live.
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

The right test is by dr. Voll -electro-acupuncture diagnostics.It's bioresonanse diagnostics.
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Helpus wrote:Have you noticed that when you are out in public people around you are sneezing and coughing,
Ive noticed this when shopping,on a train,bus, aeroplane,also when iam on the beach,even when walking in the street,i hear people sneezing,coughing,not them all,only certain ones
Powerful stuff this breath gas
Maybe yeast at work here
Seems to be particulary bad after consuming cheese
Anyone else noticed?

@Helpus,mindspace, i noticed this on many occasion but, i never give any consideration to that as to whether they are sneezing or coughing b/c of me.

You guys need to know that human being are hypocritical by nature and no matter how perfect you might be or appear they can always focus on the slightest negative part.

Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Yeah that's the truth.Be strong mentally.Remember 5 important keys to good health-mentality,deep breathing,relaxation,movement and healthy eating.PATM is real phenomenon.Nobody knows what it is exactly.Mine came after round of antibiotics during last 6 years.There was a mold in my apartment.It could be related to damaged gut flora,gene mutation,low methylation,low stomach acid,lack of enzymes,mycotoxins,parasites,liver failure,mold,em radiation, etc.I think that problem will be solved in the next few years.There are so many people who have this problem.https://www.elettrosensibili.it/2016/01 ... t-century/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic