Your Email Address:

First Name:

Have you noticed

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Helpus
Have you noticed

Post by Helpus »

Have you noticed that when you are out in public people around you are sneezing and coughing,
Ive noticed this when shopping,on a train,bus, aeroplane,also when iam on the beach,even when walking in the street,i hear people sneezing,coughing,not them all,only certain ones
Powerful stuff this breath gas
Maybe yeast at work here
Seems to be particulary bad after consuming cheese
Anyone else noticed?

Mercedes

Re: Have you noticed

Post by Mercedes »

This mean that you have some problem with the stomach. Banana and menthol tea can help a little,cheese(and a lot of foods) can make it more bad than normal it is.
If you have questions im here.
Regards
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

This condition is called PATM(people are allergic to me).There is a forum about this in medhelp.org site.You should avoid sugar,all diary and simple carbs because the likely reason is mycotoxins(aspergilosis) and low methylation which means high histamine in the body.
Helpus

Post by Helpus »

Mercedes wrote:This mean that you have some problem with the stomach. Banana and menthol tea can help a little,cheese(and a lot of foods) can make it more bad than normal it is.
If you have questions im here.
Regards
Many thanks mercedes for your input
Helpus

Post by Helpus »

mindspace wrote:This condition is called PATM(people are allergic to me).There is a forum about this in medhelp.org site.You should avoid sugar,all diary and simple carbs because the likely reason is mycotoxins(aspergilosis) and low methylation which means high histamine in the body.
Hi mindspace many thanks for your input,

I went to the doctors this morning to discuss this problem
At first she thought i was imagining this maybe a little crazy
Then i told her this problem is real and showed her your post reply
I think she was stunned,never heard of this before,i dont know how to treat it,you are not ill,you are not unwell,
She didnt have a clue,poor thing,its a first for her this condition
She said she was going to study this try and find out more about it

Meanwhile i will try and get the diet in order,i have to cut out all dairy,sugar,carbs
Whats left to eat ](*,)
fog
Junior

Post by fog »

Are you ppl insane?

He basically said in the original post "I notice some ppl sneesing and coughing around me".

Two ppl reply with certain diagnoses after such a vague description.
And the poster goes to the doctor for this?

Is this the twilight zone?

I was in a plane recently it was lika a bad symphony someone constantly coughing and making noices.
Thats what ppl do all the time, its normal.
Dead
Advanced

Post by Dead »

Agree with fog. This is a mental disorder. Look up ORS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olfactory ... e_syndrome
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Guys it's not mental.It's like a phenomenon but the problem is real.I was first at this forum due to bad breath.I took so many antibiotics and that made my condition the worst because of damaged gut flora.Bad breath was not only the problem but I had irritable bowel disease,diarhhea etc due to antibiotics I took.Everybody cough,sneeze,rub nose around me.So I was diagnosed with mycotoxins(aflatoxins) and aspergillus niger which is like black mold.I had mold in room due to antibiotics.I made some detox but due to B12 deficiency,low methylation,high homocysteine(aminoacid that produce sulfur) I had no improvements.It was like hell.Now I'm about 90% PATM free.Rarely I see somebody cough or sneeze around me and no more smells.What I eat-chicken,beef,seafood,whole wheat bread,brown rice,sweet potatoes,most of the fruit and veggies,peanuts,hazelnuts,flax seeds,rarely yogurt and dark chocolate.So remember that most of the problems comes from the gut.Leaky gut is not that easy to treat.What help me the most is probiotic with low histamine(more bifidobacteria) in combination with zinc or methyl b12 complex or vitamin C or vitamin D.I don't have bad breath now.I don't have diarrhea or constipation anymore which are symptoms for bad breath.DIgestive enzymes,betaine HCL,coenzyme Q10 also helps.And if you have skin problems-like rahes,eczema,bumps etc the problem is in the guts or liver as well.Only holistic medicine could help about this.
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

mindspace wrote:Guys it's not mental.It's like a phenomenon but the problem is real.I was first at this forum due to bad breath.I took so many antibiotics and that made my condition the worst because of damaged gut flora.Bad breath was not only the problem but I had irritable bowel disease,diarhhea etc due to antibiotics I took.Everybody cough,sneeze,rub nose around me.So I was diagnosed with mycotoxins(aflatoxins) and aspergillus niger which is like black mold.I had mold in room due to antibiotics.I made some detox but due to B12 deficiency,low methylation,high homocysteine(aminoacid that produce sulfur) I had no improvements.It was like hell.Now I'm about 90% PATM free.Rarely I see somebody cough or sneeze around me and no more smells.What I eat-chicken,beef,seafood,whole wheat bread,brown rice,sweet potatoes,most of the fruit and veggies,peanuts,hazelnuts,flax seeds,rarely yogurt and dark chocolate.So remember that most of the problems comes from the gut.Leaky gut is not that easy to treat.What help me the most is probiotic with low histamine(more bifidobacteria) in combination with zinc or methyl b12 complex or vitamin C or vitamin D.I don't have bad breath now.I don't have diarrhea or constipation anymore which are symptoms for bad breath.DIgestive enzymes,betaine HCL,coenzyme Q10 also helps.And if you have skin problems-like rahes,eczema,bumps etc the problem is in the guts or liver as well.Only holistic medicine could help about this.
People around me also act strange. They rub their nose, drink water etc. I don't know if it's because I stink or I'm emitting some kind of irretant. I don't have any problem other than this condition. My bowel movement is good. The only other thing that is noticeable about me is I never gain weight. It's like my body is not absorbing the nutrients. I have started to eat yogurt daily. I gave up milk for a month but still see reaction. Strange thing is when I'm at home I don't smell. I sit close to my mom an chat with her, she doesn't even flinch. In the past she had told me about my bad breath. But now I follow strict methods to clean my mouth. I don't think my mouth smells terrible now.
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

I had serious loss weight.The reason for that is b12 deficiency and low methylation which leads to problems like anaemia and many other problems.So you have to eat meat guys,also fish and seafood.B12 deficiency is a serious problem which so many people have now.If you have candida,mycotoxins or bacterial imbalance you gotta support the process of methylation.Methylation deficiency leads to problems like insomnia,anxiety,psychological problems,brain fog,demention,autism etc.
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

mindspace wrote:I had serious loss weight.The reason for that is b12 deficiency and low methylation which leads to problems like anaemia and many other problems.So you have to eat meat guys,also fish and seafood.B12 deficiency is a serious problem which so many people have now.If you have candida,mycotoxins or bacterial imbalance you gotta support the process of methylation.Methylation deficiency leads to problems like insomnia,anxiety,psychological problems,brain fog,demention,autism etc.
Hi mindspace. I'm vegetarian by birth. So there is a possibility of b12 deficiency. I have done lot of blood works before but don't remember if it had b12 tests. I will have a look at my reports again. Can you please tell me how can I overcome methylation and b12 deficiency.
Helpus

Post by Helpus »

I remember i was on a night out last month,id had a couple of coffee n brandys during the day before going,we had table service the waiter just couldnt stop sneezing rubbing his nose,i had a bottle of cider and some cocktails,later that night i returned to the apartment i was lying in bed i could hear the guy upstairs sneezing 4 or 5 times the power of this is amazing,it just travels like pollen in the air :-"
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

Yeah vegans are a risky group.Remember the low level is 450 pg/ml because in the labs is about 180-200 but that is not correct.180-200 is a serious deficiency.Mine was 294 which they say is normal but my holistic doctor said that I have a deficiency.As I said I eat chicken,beef and fish.So you should take methyl b complex capsules or the other way-injection or B12 (methylcobalamin),B9(methylfolate) and vitamin b6.I take it with probiotic(bifidobacteria) because I have infection.If you have bacterial problems you should take it with probiotic because the body can not absorb b12.
mindspace
Advanced

Post by mindspace »

It's electromagnetic waves.You need himalayan salt lamp with negative ions to better the situation.When you are exposed on electromagnetic field more symptoms are worse.
sopo
Advanced

Post by sopo »

Thank you mindspace. I will look for b12 supplements. Hope this solves my problem.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic