Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sides of tongue always coated white advise please

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Lastchance91
Total Newbie
Sides of tongue always coated white advise please

Post by Lastchance91 »

I’m a 28 year old woman who is suffering from B.B. I used to be able to tell I had bad breath like bad taste in mouth and smell and would be able to sort with mints or gum now it’s taken a turn for the worse. People always rub their nose of in some cases when sitting next to me at Work cover their nose with their hair. Even those who are friendly after I’ve spoken discreetly plug their nose with their hands. I’m so depressed I’ve seen a gp( tested for oral thrush and h plyori both negative) been to the fresh breath clinic who diagnosed me with bad but not severe breath and said 2 trips to their hygienstvshould work I’ve spent a lot of money on nothing it seems. I’ve become nose blind but people’s reactions say it all. My tongue is always white on either side even after brushing and scraping my tongue daily, I also take pro biotics. I’ve noticed small spit bubbles sit on top of the thick coating on my tongue when I stick it out. Does anyone have any suggestions I’m desperate thank you!

Helpus
Re: Sides of tongue always coated white advise please

Post by Helpus »

What do you eat
Breakfast,
Lunch,
Dinner,
Snacks like chocolate,fizzy drinks,crisps ect
Lastchance91
Total Newbie

Post by Lastchance91 »

Helpus wrote:What do you eat
Breakfast,
Lunch,
Dinner,
Snacks like chocolate,fizzy drinks,crisps ect
Thanks for writing back, breakfast usually a pastry or scone, lunch varies on if im at work or not usually a jacket potatoe beans and cheese or a fish dish, dinner again anything from spaghetti Bol to a prawn stir fry. I don’t drink fizzy drinks strictly water, I do like desserts like apple crumble and cakes but these aren’t daily occurrences. I try to eat a balanced diet and am not an excessive meat eater in fact I often have iron deficiency’s
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

Hey you are welcome.
So The first Thing you should do its a nose ct scan. If there are nothing wrong mean that the problem come from the stomach. Superior endoscopy,addominal ct scan and an intestinal endoscopy will tell you the cause of your bad breath.
Halitosis can have many reasons,stop cheese and oily food and eat vegan.
Also drink a menthol tea everymorning and everynight first to sleep+1/2 banana daily. This Will help a little.
Clean your mouth with salt after everymeal and drink a lot of water.
You need to check about your sinus or stomach situation after you will know the reason of the bb with a good treatament it Will be elliminated.
Sorry for my english,if you have any question im here.
Regards
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

When you run your fingers on your tongue and let it dry and smell it, what does it smell like?
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Lastchance91
Total Newbie

Post by Lastchance91 »

Mercedes wrote:Hey you are welcome.
So The first Thing you should do its a nose ct scan. If there are nothing wrong mean that the problem come from the stomach. Superior endoscopy,addominal ct scan and an intestinal endoscopy will tell you the cause of your bad breath.
Halitosis can have many reasons,stop cheese and oily food and eat vegan.
Also drink a menthol tea everymorning and everynight first to sleep+1/2 banana daily. This Will help a little.
Clean your mouth with salt after everymeal and drink a lot of water.
You need to check about your sinus or stomach situation after you will know the reason of the bb with a good treatament it Will be elliminated.
Sorry for my english,if you have any question im here.
Regards
Thank you I will be booking another GP appointment and keep you updated. The omeprazole tablets prescribed for acid reflux are causing worse effects and I’m finding I’m repeating on myself a lot more :( hopefully this journey ends soon
Lastchance91
Total Newbie

Post by Lastchance91 »

gotshot26 wrote:When you run your fingers on your tongue and let it dry and smell it, what does it smell like?
Hi there, slightly stale but not an overpowering smell. I’m convinced the smell is coming from my gut because I can’t smell my breath myself. Do you experience similar?
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

For have success with omeoprazole ( if the bb come reflux) you should change many things. No coffe,vegan food and no food with increase the reflux.
But as i said the bb can have many reasons,gut,bad digestion,candida,reflux,problem with the sinus etc.
You should speak with a doctor and find the cause the Will be more easy.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Lastchance91 wrote:
gotshot26 wrote:When you run your fingers on your tongue and let it dry and smell it, what does it smell like?
Hi there, slightly stale but not an overpowering smell. I’m convinced the smell is coming from my gut because I can’t smell my breath myself. Do you experience similar?
Ah, well I can't help you - I only have bad breath from the tongue.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
blue bird
Total Newbie

Post by blue bird »

Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice a day. I also changed my diet to more greens and fruits . I still eat meat but just 3 times a week. I also eat almonds carrots and celery as snack. In my situation I coudnt beleive it was my reflux . All this acid in the back of my throat. Magnesium is helping me so much!!!
Please let t me know how it went .
But I suggest you do your research first as I did and still doing it.
Never give up !!! and try it .. you will see a HUGE difference.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic