Your Email Address:

First Name:

Another Tonsillectomy cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mgg
Total Newbie

tonsillectomy

Post by mgg »

I'm glad to hear the tonsillectomies are working for those who have had them. I've had tonsil stones for some time and was considering this until I read an article at a tonsil stones website. I tried their remedy and though mine have not totally vanished, they have slowed down greatly. I used to get them almost weekly but now it's more like every two months or so. If the problem ever gets bad enough again, I'll probably have the surgery.

celica

Post by celica »

BEWARE////
I dont think removing your tonsils will help as what I have said I have tonsil stones and force doctor here in the US to remove it 3 months I felt that I am cured but after that It came back worse than before. Those who have their tonsils out came out and warn theses people who have tonsils that they will be wasting their money and they will be more depressed. Operation and recovery is not bad its the disaapoinment that it hard to cope up. I will bet those who have their tonsils removed that its still there.. Watch...wait and see
Ahmad
Junior

Post by Ahmad »

celica wrote:BEWARE////
I will bet those who have their tonsils removed that its still there.. Watch...wait and see
Amen
I have a new dream... It is all members cured here... and all helping the new members,,,, only then.. this web site will be a bout cure...***k you jimi take my old signature i need it no more
Ahmad
Junior

Post by Ahmad »

celica wrote:BEWARE////
I dont think removing your tonsils will help as what I have said I have tonsil stones and force doctor here in the US to remove it 3 months I felt that I am cured but after that It came back worse than before. Those who have their tonsils out came out and warn theses people who have tonsils that they will be wasting their money and they will be more depressed. Operation and recovery is not bad its the disaapoinment that it hard to cope up. I will bet those who have their tonsils removed that its still there.. Watch...wait and see
what is more dpressing, celica, to see how ppl try the same thing do the same mistake again and again, you come month affter month, year after year and the ppl don't want to blieve that thier problem is not a simple one, it's not eaxternal one.... we_ 99% of us i believe, suffer from a deep disorder similer to TMAU...

But let everyone try what he think is the sulotion.
I have a new dream... It is all members cured here... and all helping the new members,,,, only then.. this web site will be a bout cure...***k you jimi take my old signature i need it no more
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Celica,

I also did the surgery and it didn't help at all, when i started complaining about bb after the surgery. everyone in my family was making fun of me because i had promised my family that i wsnt gona mention bb after doing the surgery, but the good news is that i am currently doing a research on glucose and bb, and i will write about it probably this weekend.
dark

Post by dark »

My case:

I had my tonsils removed a couple of years ago, they were small and healthy, i didn´t have any sore throat but i had tonsil stones and chronic bb.
I told my ENT about my chronic bb and all the story so he removed my tonsils with local anesthesia (painfull for moments), then after 1 or 2 hours I went home.
I can´t use pain killers so the first day I couln´t sleep and I had to eat only liquids for less than one week.

After 2 weeks my situation was the same as before, no more, no less bb. This operation was the less painful compared to septumplasty or tongue cauterization (this one I do not recommend)

Dark
tamacun

Post by tamacun »

.......same thing here, two weeks after the surgery bb "pop up" again so worthless surgery for me.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

I will get tonsillectomy in two weeks. I'm not sure about this being the reason for my bad breath problem, but I'm quite optimistic because I found three reports in german boards from people who were cured by this kind of operation even though their ENT doctors said that the tonsills appear to be healthy.

UPDATE [August 28th]: The ENT who is going to perform the operation said she thinks it's very likely that my problem is caused by my palatine tonsils.
And she said she will also watch out for the pharyngeal tonsil and if present perform adenoidectomy.

UPDATE [October 15th]: Had palatine tonsillectomy on the third of september (no additionaly adeno-tonsillectomy, because there was no pharyngeal tonsil). Bad breath decreased fairly, but hasn't disappeared completely. Maybe the sinuses are also responsible for the problem.

Interestingly I had horrible badbreath in the first week after tonsillectomy. And with horrible I really mean bad breath in a way you have never smelled it before. It was really bad. Even big rooms were filled with this disgusting smell after less than half an hour. Haven't found an explanation why the smell after tonsillectomy was so extreme in my case.

UPDATE [March 6th 2011]: Decision to get tonsillectomy was the best thing I've done in my life. Halitosis problem has decreased tremendously. Can life a relative ordinary life now :-).
Last edited by aues on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
terminalBB

Post by terminalBB »

Jimi wrote:thank god, i was obsessing with you being upset all night

you are such a big helper to this site, NOT

ahahhaahaha classic
me_me
Total Newbie

Tonsils

Post by me_me »

MAKE THIS TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone,

pls do the following test. take a stick(that stick that you use to clean your ears) and touch your tonsils with it. then just smell it
...in case it smells bad...a tonsillectomy may be the sollution.

bye!
cool
Junior

Re: Tonsils

Post by cool »

me_me wrote:MAKE THIS TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone,

pls do the following test. take a stick(that stick that you use to clean your ears) and touch your tonsils with it. then just smell it
...in case it smells bad...a tonsillectomy may be the sollution.

bye!
i am doing this for more then 1 year now everyday.
i can tell 3 stadiums:

1. disgusting smell, tonsil stone of a moderate size of 2mm has built up : very rare to me, i didnt had this for years, just random when i firts discovert that i do have stones years ago

2. quite light odor on some crypts, no tonsil stone can be found or just a real small one that doesnt really smell, but crypts give away a light odor, i guess its either food trapped or a stone in the beginning. i do the waterpikmethod until i have the feeling its gone, then test again after some time.

3. no odor from the tonsil

i red on the internet that its not said that a smelling tonsil necessarily does have to affect your breath in a noticable way, i guess that would fit to my experiences. i would be careful with removing the tonsils for not a very good reason, beacause i would fear the problem to just shift to somewhere else like the lingua tonsils.

i red too that tonsil stones might not be the root of the problem but just another symptom of pnd or reflux (might probably be symptoms, too) for example, so if you might get to manage one of these, stones might disappear by itself.
plz keep in mind im no medic. what i wrote are my experiences mixed with what i red on the internet for the last 5 years, but i red much and quite carefully.

your resluts from the test above would be interessting anyways, so you might be able to locate where the stone producing crypts are.
me_me
Total Newbie

Post by me_me »

Hi again:)

well...regarding the TEST... when I touch my tonsil with that cotton swab it smells a little strange. I have to say that I have a great oral hygiene.
I did not had bad breath in my life but I started to have often infections in my throat and also, sometimes, a bitter taste in my mouth. so one day I thought to take a flashlight and a little cotton swab to analyse my right tonsil. I have noticed that I have tonsil stones...that was a shock. if you have tonsil stones you have chronic tonsillitis. that requires an tonsillectomy. i will contact a doctor soon to hear his opinion but I believe that he will agree with me.
think positive and the most important have faith in God, in His power. He can heal anything and he wants to help us. thats sure!:)

be blessed!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

me_me wrote:if you have tonsil stones you have chronic tonsillitis
Tonsil stones do not mean you have tonsillitis.
aues
Master

Post by aues »

I hadn't had tonsil stones and my tonsils appeared to be healthy, but in fact my tonsils were chronically ill.
tonsilstone
Total Newbie

tonsil stones

Post by tonsilstone »

A 3 day antibiotic cured my tonsilstones after many years off suffering and not like other antibiotics they dont come back bad taste gone! :D

Worst things for BB-
Masterbation
caffiene
sugar :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic