Your Email Address:

First Name:

chronic foul smelling post nasal drip

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Aptx4869
Total Newbie

Re: chronic foul smelling post nasal drip

Post by Aptx4869 »

I think I have a chronic sinusitis. I will focus on this currently.
There are some studies which show the positive effect of using saline solution mixed with baby shampoo for nasal irrigation.
I will try that

Xyzabc
Total Newbie

Post by Xyzabc »

Do you think this has something with the sinuses? I am a bit confused as I feel this could also be a stomach issue..?have you gotten yourself checked for any stomach issues
JKL12134

Post by JKL12134 »

Although, I have temporarily addressed my oral bb. This nasal bb is taking a toll on me. It's heartbreaking when your colleagues don't want to be around with you during lunch or meeting.
Aptx4869
Total Newbie

Post by Aptx4869 »

Aptx4869 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:06 pm I think I have a chronic sinusitis. I will focus on this currently.
There are some studies which show the positive effect of using saline solution mixed with baby shampoo for nasal irrigation.
I will try that
UPDATE:

No improvement seen after using the baby shampoo nasal wash. Doctors confirmed to me earlier that I don't have a sinusitis, but I wanted to try this wash in hope for solving this BB

I will start using oregano oil capsules since I have symptoms of SIBO (Not diagnosed yet). Hopes it will work.
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Aptx4869 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:55 pm
I will start using oregano oil capsules since I have symptoms of SIBO (Not diagnosed yet). Hopes it will work.
I strongly advise you not to. SIBO is terribly hard to cure so it usually needs a more complex treatment. If you start using just a piece of what’s supposed to be your treatment, the bacteria in your gut will gain resistance and will be much much harder to kill.

First, get your diagnosis right and only after that start your treatment. SIBO must be ‘under attack’ on all fronts in order to be treated. By taking oregano oil capsules you’re not only not curing SIBO, but you’re actually making it harder to get treated in the future.

Again, a successful SIBO treatment is far more complex than just some oregano capsules. First, get diagnosed, second find the cause of your SIBO and then, get an ‘on all fronts’ treatment.
Thea
Total Newbie
Philippines

Post by Thea »

Hi, I've got the answer for you problem please click here https://youtu.be/DwZyHw7SFUs?si=C_eOcemJVh9ZGvl2
Thea
Total Newbie
Philippines

Post by Thea »

Hi, I've got the answer for you problem please click here https://youtu.be/DwZyHw7SFUs?si=C_eOcemJVh9ZGvl2
Lisa123
Total Newbie
United States of America

Post by Lisa123 »

I’m have not been on for years. Plz look at dr Gerry Curatola on ig. He explains everything about bb. And I bought the toothpaste it’s been 3 days and it’s amazing I’m not a sales person just suffer for years and sometime is helping it’s revitin I can’t create a new form it’s not letting me. Plz try it. I hope to reach people
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic