Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ever met someone with chronic bb?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Ever met someone with chronic bb?

Post by Kaybay »

You guys ever met someone with chronic bb just like you? I've known like 7 people in my life with this and even though they had bad far reaching breath it was never nasal bb on any one of them only when they talked.

ryan

Re: Ever met someone with chronic bb?

Post by ryan »

I have never met someone with worst bad breath than me. There's some but their bb is tolerable and not nasal. Did you ask your family members whether it is inborn or in what age did they notice it. Because I could not really smell myself but I suspect that its since I was baby. I just notice it when I started working as a teacher, because I'm always surround with people, I discovered it through other people commenting with my bad breath, and even if I'm not talking they say that I always fart. I never heard my friends/family commenting about my bb before. But I'm still grateful that I became aware of it after completing my education. I'm in early 30's, I just recently resigned from my teaching job for 8 years when my mother died, i just couldn't handle my depression and mental health. Now i really dont know what the future holds and where i am going. I hope everyone would stay strong and hopeful. feliz ano nuevo y dios bendiga
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

I met someone who said he has, but we couldn't smell each other. At least you can give feedback to each other to see what works and what doesn't. BTW, where are you all from?
ryan

Post by ryan »

Can someone share experiences about your background of when or how did you discover you had both nasal and mouth bb. Characteristics (nasal bb) Room filling, you always hear comment of "who farts?", the smell can reach from 6-10 feet away, you couldn't smell it yourself, people sneeze when your around. Did you ask your parent or family members whether if it is inborn/since birth or what age did they notice it.
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Many people actually.

A teacher from years ago, I think he was aware of it because he used to cover his mouth with his hand all the time but I could still feel it. He was a really kind person.

A colleague from back then as well, although I saw him a couple of years ago and we talked but his breath was fine. I didn’t ask him how he did it, didn’t have the courage to.

A couple work colleagues (big company) but it’s only noticeable from a really small distance and it’s not so bad. Except for one of them, and he also talks really close to people faces, it literally drives me crazy even if I have the same issues, it smells so bad. Maybe he’s not aware of it, but somehow it seems like he is aware of it but does this on purpose to annoy people.

And there was another one, a girl I met several years ago through a common friend, she was really pretty but had a really bad fecal breath. She has a husband now so I guess she got rid of it, she also moved out of the country.

I think there are others but I can’t remember right now.
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

ryan wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:27 am Can someone share experiences about your background of when or how did you discover you had both nasal and mouth bb. Characteristics (nasal bb) Room filling, you always hear comment of "who farts?", the smell can reach from 6-10 feet away, you couldn't smell it yourself, people sneeze when your around. Did you ask your parent or family members whether if it is inborn/since birth or what age did they notice it.
I wasn’t born with it. It started around the age of 12. My brother was the first one to tell me, he also used to get really angry about it. I remember i was sleeping and he was studying in the same room, he waked me up because I was sleeping with my mouth open and said ‘you have the most terrible shit like breath’ - he was really angry about it-. That’s the first time I remember being told about it. Other people *reassured* me that I do have halitosis after that.

I’m not sure how far it reaches, unfortunately; but it doesn’t come from my nose, just my mouth.

I can’t smell it myself but If i rub a cotton swab all over my tongue and smell it right after, it smells like poop.
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

Anne2323 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:05 pm Many people actually.

A teacher from years ago, I think he was aware of it because he used to cover his mouth with his hand all the time but I could still feel it. He was a really kind person.

A colleague from back then as well, although I saw him a couple of years ago and we talked but his breath was fine. I didn’t ask him how he did it, didn’t have the courage to.

A couple work colleagues (big company) but it’s only noticeable from a really small distance and it’s not so bad. Except for one of them, and he also talks really close to people faces, it literally drives me crazy even if I have the same issues, it smells so bad. Maybe he’s not aware of it, but somehow it seems like he is aware of it but does this on purpose to annoy people.

And there was another one, a girl I met several years ago through a common friend, she was really pretty but had a really bad fecal breath. She has a husband now so I guess she got rid of it, she also moved out of the country.

I think there are others but I can’t remember right now.
Did any of them have nasal bb too? And if they did how far away could you notice it?
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

I've encountered people with typical coffee or dry mouth breath, never anything that far reaching or super bad
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Kaybay wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:49 pm
Did any of them have nasal bb too? And if they did how far away could you notice it?
No, just from the mouth. Like 3-4 feet.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

You know this is one of THE WORST part of having chronic halitosis.

The human brain works in a very particular way when this incident happens where you meet someone with chronic BB.

You ignore EVERY quality of that person, and your brain gets an inerasable stamp where you associate that person with bb. And you NEVER, EVER, EVER forget it.

I fully remember EVERY SINGLE person that I met who had chronic halitosis. The brain connects the two dots and BOOM !! It gets drilled into your memory.

So, whoever has picked bb on us unlucky bastards, have his brain already programmed to associate us with BB, and ignoring everything else about us.
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

KL123 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:59 am You know this is one of THE WORST part of having chronic halitosis.

The human brain works in a very particular way when this incident happens where you meet someone with chronic BB.

You ignore EVERY quality of that person, and your brain gets an inerasable stamp where you associate that person with bb. And you NEVER, EVER, EVER forget it.

I fully remember EVERY SINGLE person that I met who had chronic halitosis. The brain connects the two dots and BOOM !! It gets drilled into your memory.

So, whoever has picked bb on us unlucky bastards, have his brain already programmed to associate us with BB, and ignoring everything else about us.
So true it's a horrible thing!!! Did any of them have nasal bb or was it only when they talked?
Peter1987
Total Newbie

Post by Peter1987 »

I've noticed it from several people

One bartender from a private screening/movie premiere. Seemed like a cool guy but I could smell his BB as he spoke to others about 7-10 ft away. It got really bad when he got to me. I played it cool but would have liked to chop it up with him to see if he knew. BB is worse when people notice it but don't say anything, sadly I did the same thing. I think he knew because several folks were reacting but he seemed helpless. Felt bad tbh

A DJ-friend that I'm cool with. It's not fecal like mine but very noticeable. Tolerable most times

My dad has a funny mouth odor. Also not fecal and tolerable but noticeable

Not sure how my entire family have decent, great or tolerable breath but I got dealt w/ this...

I've met a few people in different jobs who had terrible BB
BB cured after 17 years
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

Peter1987 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:29 pm I've noticed it from several people

One bartender from a private screening/movie premiere. Seemed like a cool guy but I could smell his BB as he spoke to others about 7-10 ft away. It got really bad when he got to me. I played it cool but would have liked to chop it up with him to see if he knew. BB is worse when people notice it but don't say anything, sadly I did the same thing. I think he knew because several folks were reacting but he seemed helpless. Felt bad tbh

A DJ-friend that I'm cool with. It's not fecal like mine but very noticeable. Tolerable most times

Not sure how my entire family have decent, great or tolerable breath but I got dealt w/ this...

Did any of them have nasal bb though??
Peter1987
Total Newbie

Post by Peter1987 »

Kaybay wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:48 pm
Peter1987 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:29 pm I've noticed it from several people

Did any of them have nasal bb though??
I think the Bartender does. The smell was spreading while his mouth was closed....
BB cured after 17 years
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

KL123 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:59 am You know this is one of THE WORST part of having chronic halitosis.

Hey I sent you a message
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic