Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad breath free after 15 years

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ali M.
Total Newbie

Bad breath free after 15 years

Post by Ali M. »

Hi everyone, I'm 30M.
I had BB since mid school, only oral no nose, due to white tongue that never goes away only on the back part.

I always thought it was associated with something I eat, never had a good gastrointestinal health.

The following steps helped me:
1. Six months of prebiotics
2. Gluten free
3. Lactose free

This step cured me completely:
I discovered my symptoms got worst when I ate apples,
100% sure something inside apples is my problem.
Two possibilities: fructose or allergy to birch pollen (look for it).
They are similar, both are caused by fruits and vegetables. I removed most of them. And boom, no more with tongue, no more bad smell on my tongue.
It's been 3 weeks now and I'm really BB free.

Crazy.
I'll do some analysis as soon as possible to understand what exactly is.

Hope this will help someone.

Ps. Previously I did tons of exams for everything: GERD, Sibo, tonsils, ..., Everything was fine, just a little GERD.

Worst breath
Junior

Re: Bad breath free after 15 years

Post by Worst breath »

Thanks for posting ur results,so what exactly do you eat?
godblessyou2493
Total Newbie
Romania

Post by godblessyou2493 »

Ali M. wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:15 pm Hi everyone, I'm 30M.
I had BB since mid school, only oral no nose, due to white tongue that never goes away only on the back part.

I always thought it was associated with something I eat, never had a good gastrointestinal health.

The following steps helped me:
1. Six months of prebiotics
2. Gluten free
3. Lactose free

This step cured me completely:
I discovered my symptoms got worst when I ate apples,
100% sure something inside apples is my problem.
Two possibilities: fructose or allergy to birch pollen (look for it).
They are similar, both are caused by fruits and vegetables. I removed most of them. And boom, no more with tongue, no more bad smell on my tongue.
It's been 3 weeks now and I'm really BB free.

Crazy.
I'll do some analysis as soon as possible to understand what exactly is.

Hope this will help someone.

Ps. Previously I did tons of exams for everything: GERD, Sibo, tonsils, ..., Everything was fine, just a little GERD.
Yes you are right, its all about allergies. I also have started an treatment 3 days ago and my bb is already 30% gone.if that will solve the problem will come back with news.

I think that probiotics helped you because all allergies come from gut dysbiosis, 80% of our immune system is on the gut.
Ali M.
Total Newbie

Post by Ali M. »

Worst breath wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:30 pm Thanks for posting ur results,so what exactly do you eat?
Gluten and lactose free products, very easy to find.
For now only fruits and vegetables that contains low fructose: ananas, avocado, potatoes, broccoli.
But I'm still unsure what's the real cause, since things like almonds have en effect on me but do not have fructose.

Probably a food by food exclusion diet will be the best thing to do. But not easy since my symptoms are not instantaneous. A certain kind of intolerance is more probable.
Ade

Post by Ade »

Thanks for sharing your experience Ali. What prebiotics did you take?
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

I’m having a similar experience. I went gluten free, clean eating and things got better but not perfect. I had a bad day and gave up. When I started eating gluten and dairy again all the symptoms got 10x worse again. Definitely reacting to specific foods.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic