Your Email Address:

First Name:

Wisdom teeth cure?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Gigi.679
Total Newbie

Wisdom teeth cure?

Post by Gigi.679 »

I had my wisdom teeth removed two weeks ago, I no longer have a bad taste in my mouth nor do I smell anything on my breath. But I still believe I’m receiving reactions… I really believed that this was the cure for me (they were all decayed and one had a fecal smell). I’m not too sure if this is the paranoia kicking in, because some react and some don’t. I’m just so conflicted rn! I’ve tried it all.

the_winter_soldier
Junior

Re: Wisdom teeth cure?

Post by the_winter_soldier »

I went through the same thing, when i touched my wisdom tooth & smelled my fingers, it used to smell aweful, then i was all happy thinking that i found THE issue, cut to few days after my coronectomy, bb still present & i don't even think the coronectomy helped in any way. have you talked close to someone's face yet? that should tell you the answer, but you should also give it a day or 2 just in case it takes a bit for everything to clear out
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
Gigi.679
Total Newbie

Post by Gigi.679 »

the_winter_soldier wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:37 pm I went through the same thing, when i touched my wisdom tooth & smelled my fingers, it used to smell aweful, then i was all happy thinking that i found THE issue, cut to few days after my coronectomy, bb still present & i don't even think the coronectomy helped in any way. have you talked close to someone's face yet? that should tell you the answer, but you should also give it a day or 2 just in case it takes a bit for everything to clear out
I’m sorry you had to go through the same thing. Do you suspect anything else that could be your cause?

Yes I’ve spoken to people directly, sometimes I get reactions but other times I don’t. It’s all just very confusing. Today I got no reactions, I’ll try again tomorrow.

Yeah you’re right, my gums aren’t fully healed since the holes are still visible so I’ll give myself a couple more days to heal and see the results of that.
the_winter_soldier
Junior

Post by the_winter_soldier »

By now i've tried so many things & i suspect it's coming from my gut, currently i'm taking a break from antibiotics but soon i'll start them again & see if that works.

I did have some success before with herbal antibiotics so i'm just hoping i can reproduce the same results again.

But from your description it looks like yours is not that bad, if it only smells when you open your mouth, then at least the severity is low. I hope you find your cure :)
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
Gigi.679
Total Newbie

Post by Gigi.679 »

the_winter_soldier wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:27 pm By now i've tried so many things & i suspect it's coming from my gut, currently i'm taking a break from antibiotics but soon i'll start them again & see if that works.

I did have some success before with herbal antibiotics so i'm just hoping i can reproduce the same results again.

But from your description it looks like yours is not that bad, if it only smells when you open your mouth, then at least the severity is low. I hope you find your cure :)
[ I realllyy do hope those antibiotics give you relief! Especially now that you’ve found your cause

Im assuming you have nasal bb too? Have you had your adenoids checked out? Adenoid stones do produce a faecal smell, especially when they’re hidden behind the nose.]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic