Your Email Address:

First Name:

IV glutathione works bb free

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dangeolgau

IV glutathione works bb free

Post by dangeolgau »

You can try IV glutathione 1200mg x 2 times a week.
Orally glutathione does not pass the digestive system so you should do IV infusions.
You can try also IV S-acetyl-glutathione I think is better absorbed in the cells.

the_winter_soldier
Junior

Re: IV glutathione works bb free

Post by the_winter_soldier »

From what I can understand it only detoxified the liver right? Can people with digestive issues be helped?

What kind of bb did you have?
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
dangeolgau

Post by dangeolgau »

the_winter_soldier wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:14 pm From what I can understand it only detoxified the liver right? Can people with digestive issues be helped?

What kind of bb did you have?
From what I know it detoxify every single cell from our body. Is the master antioxidant from a human body.
I had since child mouth/nasal bb with sulfur post nasal drip.
the_winter_soldier
Junior

Post by the_winter_soldier »

I want to dig into this deeper, it’s a really promising solution, so you are now 100% bb free? Or you still have some remaining bb, how long did you fight bb? how long did you take glutathione? How long till you saw the first improvement? Have you stopped taking it? Or you plan to take it forever?

Appreciate your answer
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
dangeolgau

Post by dangeolgau »

the_winter_soldier wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:32 pm I want to dig into this deeper, it’s a really promising solution, so you are now 100% bb free? Or you still have some remaining bb, how long did you fight bb? how long did you take glutathione? How long till you saw the first improvement? Have you stopped taking it? Or you plan to take it forever?

Appreciate your answer
After first dose I get heavy sulfur post nasal drip for two days than my bb reduced by 50%. I was bb free after 4 infusion. I’m on third week and I plan to get IV glutathione once a week and maybe stop it if I will be bb free to see what happen.
This will boost also your mood and energy.

I think that our bb cause is the vaccine from the childhood, vaccine have Mercury on it and maybe we have an genetic mutation and our body cant detox properly. Maybe Mercury is the cause of our symptoms and glutathione move the Mercury in our body or bind it and move out.
Mercury can attach on any tissue/organ from our body, the brain is heaven for it, maybe after vaccination the Mercury chosed to attach in our throat and create this constant sulfur post nasal drip and inflamation.
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Are u on any diet?
dangeolgau

Post by dangeolgau »

Worst breath wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:35 am Are u on any diet?
no, I’m eating everything.
StillHopeful
Total Newbie

Post by StillHopeful »

dangeolgau wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:30 pm You can try IV glutathione 1200mg x 2 times a week.
Orally glutathione does not pass the digestive system so you should do IV infusions.
You can try also IV S-acetyl-glutathione I think is better absorbed in the cells.
Where do you get your treatment? I live in Canada do yo think it's available here?
I would love to try it myself
dangeolgau

Post by dangeolgau »

StillHopeful wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:29 pm
dangeolgau wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:30 pm You can try IV glutathione 1200mg x 2 times a week.
Where do you get your treatment? I live in Canada do yo think it's available here?
I would love to try it myself
I think all aestethics clinics provide glutathione drips because it make the skin look better. Just search on google “glutathione IV and your city” call the clinic and ask about it.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Be cautious when taking IV Glutathione

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ilcg38DuE
dangeolgau

Post by dangeolgau »

KL123 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:22 pm Be cautious when taking IV Glutathione

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1ilcg38DuE
Thanks, will get in touch with an doctor to supplement with everything to not deplete other things.
dangeolgau

Post by dangeolgau »

Uptate: IV Glutathione was working some time in the beggining. It didnt solve my problem, dont get it.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

dangeolgau wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:10 am Uptate: IV Glutathione was working some time in the beggining. It didnt solve my problem, dont get it.
I'm sorry to hear that dangeolgau.
FitPigOfficer
Total Newbie

Post by FitPigOfficer »

I'm sorry, but it was a good sign that glutathione could be a part of your cure coupled with other treatments like ozone therapy (autohemotherapy) and consuming probiotics and prebiotics. After all, it would help if you considered some possibilities for your problem like the unbalanced gut and mouth microbiome, acid reflux, SIBO, etc, then try to solve it.
Ohmygod
Total Newbie
India

Post by Ohmygod »

Does it came back with full force? Even the nasal bad breath?
How long did you feel the improvement
Even I took seems it has reduced 40%
Not sure how long it will remain
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic