Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hedera helix extract work for me!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
torzsas12

Re: Hedera helix extract work for me!

Post by torzsas12 »

Active ingredient: dry extract of ivy leaf. Active ingredient: dry extract of ivy leaf. The syrup contains 7.0 mg of ivy leaf (Hedera helix L., folium) dry extract per milliliter (5-7.5:1). Other ingredients: Non-crystallizing sorbitol syrup (E420), glycerin (E422), sodium benzoate (E211), citric acid monohydrate (E330), lemon balm flavor [propylene glycol (E1520), ethanol, citronella oil, citral, lemon oil, coriander oil] , cleaned water.

Norman

Post by Norman »

torzsas12 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:50 am Hy Everyone! I have struggled with halitosis all my life. A week ago I bought a sugar-free one containing Hedera helix Lextract expectorant. I rinsed a small amount in my mouth and after that I immediately felt that my mouth was fresher. After brushing my teeth and scraping the tongue, I gargle with a small amount every morning and evening and swallow the rest.I completely abandoned antibacterial mouthwashes. I read in another article here that only gram negative bacteria should be reduced or killed in the mouth. After that, I read about Hedera Helix, but I couldn't find anywhere that it was recommended as a mouthwash. I'm not even sure that this helped because the expectorant consists of several ingredients. (Other ingredients: Non-crystallizing sorbitol syrup (E420), glycerin (E422), sodium benzoate (E211), citric acid monohydrate (E330), lemon balm flavor [propylene glycol (E1520), ethanol, citronella oil, citral, lemon oil, coriander oil] I found this article that talks about the extract: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9130539/ "Ivy leaves are used as a traditional plant for different diseases since a long time of years. Their extracts are commonly used in folklore for the control of respiratory diseases as they can relax bronchial smooth muscle (bronocospasmolytic and bronchodilator), increase mucus production (mucolytic), inhibit inflammation, reduce fever and excessive sweating, and treat bacterial, protozoal, and fungal infections (Shokry et al., 2021)." Conclusion
Ivy leaves significantly inhibited LPS-induced inflammatory cytokine production and MAPK signalling pathways in addition to the reduction of oxidative stress biomarkers. So, we recommended the standardized extract for ALI for its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant activities. Where, the phenolics are the metabolites responsible for that activity." The point is that I am very happy now that I am free from this curse. I'm curious if it works for anyone else.
Hi mate ive looked for hours to find this product but cant find it. Please can you find me a hungarian website which ships this product to belgium? Please?
torzsas12

Post by torzsas12 »

Unfortunately, there is only domestic delivery as I looked, but I'm trying to find out. In principle, it is a product of Herbion. On their website it is written that they are present in 40 countries. It might be worth writing to them.

https://pk.herbion.com/products/cofnove ... ough-syrup
parvpri

Post by parvpri »

Just an update : I have bought this Helixia
4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 428
Prospan 100mL By Helixia - Ivy Leaf Extract - Relieves Cough, Loosens Mucus & Phlegm and it dint work.

I have tried 7 day water fast recently and bb was wrost.

I have tried jarrow inulin 3 scoops in morning and 2 scoops before bed and dint help at all.
parvpri

Post by parvpri »

Forgot to mention I have tried psyllium husk too 3 times with meal and seeing no improvement.
parvpri

Post by parvpri »

Trying natureway ivy extract green bottle .like 3 tablet with each meal and seeing no improvement. Updating in case anyone looking for feedback.
torzsas12

Post by torzsas12 »

I only take a small amount in the morning and evening after brushing my teeth. My tongue plaque is completely gone ( I only use a minimal tongue scraper after brushing my teeth) and morning bad breath is a thing of the past. Since I posted, the bad breath hasn't come back once.Anything I can eat during the day, even sugar and alcohol. Since then, I have not used any antibacterial mouthwash. I'll be honest, I'm not even sure that the ivy extract helped, it could be one of the other components of the mucus remover.The product is sugar-free, it contains sorbitol, which cannot be used by gram-negative bacteria. I've tried everything there is in the past 40 years (antimicrobial mouth rinses-chlorhexidine, chlorine dioxide, nasal septum surgery to improve nasal breathing, probiotics...), but I only achieved a temporary improvement (max. 1-2 hours) and in addition I paid strict attention to what I ate (excluding sugary foods, alcohol, coffee). Maybe it's good for the type of bad breath I have.The bad breath came from the back of my tongue and I had to scrape it several times a day because of the plaque. Maybe this managed to dissolve the plaque, which has not been able to recover since then.
Norman

Post by Norman »

Hi rorzsas ,

I have such a strong feeling this could be it for me. Ive tried alot nothing worked but i really feel like this syrope can help me but Im dying to find any link which ships to Belgium. The link you sent me is from Pakistan? Is it a Pakistani company ??.
torzsas12 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:07 pm Unfortunately, there is only domestic delivery as I looked, but I'm trying to find out. In principle, it is a product of Herbion. On their website it is written that they are present in 40 countries. It might be worth writing to them.

https://pk.herbion.com/products/cofnove ... ough-syrup
torzsas12

Post by torzsas12 »

Hi!

I live in Hungary. What I use is manufactured by Herbion, but it is also used by a German company (Engelhard Arzneimittel GmbH) , as I read.You can translate the pages into your language with google translate. The companies also have an email address, it might be worth writing there.

https://prospan.hu/prospan
Norman

Post by Norman »

torzsas12 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:21 am I only take a small amount in the morning and evening after brushing my teeth. My tongue plaque is completely gone ( I only use a minimal tongue scraper after brushing my teeth) and morning bad breath is a thing of the past. Since I posted, the bad breath hasn't come back once.Anything I can eat during the day, even sugar and alcohol. Since then, I have not used any antibacterial mouthwash. I'll be honest, I'm not even sure that the ivy extract helped, it could be one of the other components of the mucus remover.The product is sugar-free, it contains sorbitol, which cannot be used by gram-negative bacteria. I've tried everything there is in the past 40 years (antimicrobial mouth rinses-chlorhexidine, chlorine dioxide, nasal septum surgery to improve nasal breathing, probiotics...), but I only achieved a temporary improvement (max. 1-2 hours) and in addition I paid strict attention to what I ate (excluding sugary foods, alcohol, coffee). Maybe it's good for the type of bad breath I have.The bad breath came from the back of my tongue and I had to scrape it several times a day because of the plaque. Maybe this managed to dissolve the plaque, which has not been able to recover since then.
Can I ask you after how many days you started to see a difference since you started using this product?.
torzsas12

Post by torzsas12 »

Since the very first time. Like it was cut off. The next morning there was no bad breath either. Since it was used I also stopped using the antibacterial mouthwash.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

torzsas12 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:31 am Active ingredient: dry extract of ivy leaf. Active ingredient: dry extract of ivy leaf. The syrup contains 7.0 mg of ivy leaf (Hedera helix L., folium) dry extract per milliliter (5-7.5:1). Other ingredients: Non-crystallizing sorbitol syrup (E420), glycerin (E422), sodium benzoate (E211), citric acid monohydrate (E330), lemon balm flavor [propylene glycol (E1520), ethanol, citronella oil, citral, lemon oil, coriander oil] , cleaned water.
And you simply gargle with it or orally take it? How long is the relief before it hits back?
torzsas12

Post by torzsas12 »

I swirl a small amount in my mouth and swallow the rest. it hasn't come back for a minute since I've been using it. Not even after I started eating and drinking the products I avoided until now.I didn't dare to stop because my life up to this point was a nightmare.but I only use a very small amount of it in the morning and at night after brushing my teeth, and it works! I'm very curious to see if it works for others, because I can't believe that it only works for me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic