Your Email Address:

First Name:

why is the traffic going down?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

why is the traffic going down?

Post by Jimi Stein »

is it because of the ads? Do you guys dislike the ads? They bring measly profit of like 10 usd per month I cant believe it is so low...
so what you want me to do? I see on reddit they post like several posts per day about bad breath, here one post only...
is it worth having this site or is it time for retiring it?
I have no profit from it...occasiaonyl donation is fine but still the site should have more posts per day....I really dont know why not?

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
minimalist
Total Newbie

Re: why is the traffic going down?

Post by minimalist »

Sent you 10€
Have you italian origins? The name looks italian
Last edited by minimalist on Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

thank you, paypal is from my friend, but i get the funds
if i would collect at least 30 usd per month i would take off the ads completely.....
minimalist
Total Newbie

Post by minimalist »

Yeah ads pay nothing nowdays.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

if 30 people would make a 1 usd recurring donation per month, that would cover the cost I think so i can remove these freaking ads
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

I think it's more hopelessness than anything else.
The kinda gift handed over to us by nature, has no cure. Looks like surely but surely, we have all come to realize that nothing works.
Grateful
Junior

Post by Grateful »

Partly agree with KL123 but I know what works for me but it's just that I was looking for quick fixes for this problem but unfortunately there isn't any. There is no magic pill for this problem. What works for me is a low carb diet ( carbs just once a day with enzyme supplementation) along with a no dairy, less gluten diet. Fruits, nuts, smoothies, salads and juices are okay for me. I had tried this regime for a week in December and by the end of the week I got zero reactions. But but it's so difficult to adhere to this routine since there's so much of cooked food, snacks and milk tea (my addiction) happening in my house and everywhere around. Am on day 2 again of this lifestyle🤞.Will update how it goes this time around. There is some genetic mutation due to which we either we have excess of bad microorganisms in our body producing this smell or maybe we lack something like stomach acid or enzymes. I have Self diagnosed myself with every problem associated with gut and this smell. But diet is what works for me. One may argue that this isn't a cure and it's some sort of management but it is what it is. Genetic or otherwise...There isn't a quick fix for this problem at least not for me.

Prayers for everyone out there 🙏
the_winter_soldier
Junior

Post by the_winter_soldier »

Hi,

Just donated 30, but the ads don’t bother me at all, this forum is a gem, I’m still digging through it, I bet every single solution is already posted here, it’s always surprising to me when I land on a new info I search it here and it’s been posted years ago.

You have created something that has great value, Thank You 🙏
Failed Attempts:
- Tonsilloctomy
- Coronectomy
- Treated H.Pylori
- Fasting
- Aloe Vera Juice
- S-Acytl Glutathione
- Treated SIBO ( only reduced bb)
- Celery Juice

Currently trying:
- Pantothenic Acid
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

the_winter_soldier wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:20 pm Hi,

Just donated 30, but the ads don’t bother me at all, this forum is a gem, I’m still digging through it, I bet every single solution is already posted here, it’s always surprising to me when I land on a new info I search it here and it’s been posted years ago.

You have created something that has great value, Thank You 🙏
thank you buddy, you are right, it has the biggest database on bad breath ever, without any spam, but people do not appreciate it I think a lot... seems they rather go on reddit
CherreBelle

Post by CherreBelle »

I just donated as well, I’m sorry for not being an active participant here. Just know this site save me from harming myself, I know there are many others who have the same story and may not be able to give. God knows it’s hard to keep employment with this debilitating issue. Please keep the site up and going, I will donate more frequently to keep it going. Thank you sincerely Jimi!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

CherreBelle wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:19 am I just donated as well, I’m sorry for not being an active participant here. Just know this site save me from harming myself, I know there are many others who have the same story and may not be able to give. God knows it’s hard to keep employment with this debilitating issue. Please keep the site up and going, I will donate more frequently to keep it going. Thank you sincerely Jimi!
thank you Cherre
angeleye
Total Newbie
United States of America

Post by angeleye »

I think it may be because people don't want to flood the site. You lose important posts that way. Reddit posts are more likely to be short, and more venty. Here posts tend to be longer and more targeted towards finding a solution. May be part of it? Or maybe I'm totally off-base.
Soon

Post by Soon »

I believe too much advertising is disturbing for others

Maybe you could try linking products that could be useful for bb managements for commission instead of invasive advertising
hopelovefaith

Post by hopelovefaith »

If your saliva is thick, it indicates bb.
hopelovefaith

Post by hopelovefaith »

Create a youtube channel for more views and ads . Let us educate the people
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic