Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anyone tried the laser operation??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

Hope the laser is a wonderful success for you Smileguy! Awaiting your post with anticipation! Maybe we could persuade you to come in for a chat on Sunday as well so we can interrogate you!!??

smileguy

Post by smileguy »

Im home know pretty uneventful my throat is a little sore because the freezing wearing of.Probabaly wont notice anything for a few days until the sore throat goes away.Katie wrote about the chat but this is summer who wants to be stuck inside on a computer on a sunday.
Talk to you later,
Brad
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

where did you go to laser, what did doctor say, does he think the bb originnates from there??

:roll:
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

yO!
man it's 3:40am here and i'm probably more excited bout ure operation than u :D :D
I know u will not notice changes right now, but still just wanted to drop a line, let us know when u will feel that ure better, and that breath has gone away.

yea I belive u want to be outside man in this beautiful weather, so posts are good enough, let him breathe people! :)
ooh did the doc say it originates from the tonsils?

good luck! [-o<
smileguy

Post by smileguy »

I will try to answer some of your questions.First off anybody can get it done in their own city just look in the yellow pages look under otorhinolaryngology those are the doctors that specilaize in it.Phone until you find one that does the laser procedure.The procedure is the same eveywhere.My doctor has cured many people with bad breath but like me he says bb does not come from your tonsils but it is one of the best places for them to live.I still believe the lasering will nor get rid of bb by itself unless you have a mild case and just by eliminating all pockets in your oral cavity your bb goes away.For most of us you have to try and rebalance your mouth flora as much as possible before I would go for any treatment,thats what I did and I only think thats the way to be successful.Also you dont have to have white stones to get an odor from your tonsils he was telling me you can have juice in the crypts that wont have a cheesy consistency.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I wish you all the best and to get rid of the bb

You said before that you suceeded to reduce bb for 90 % with bifidus and stuff. So maybe if you would still use bifidus than it would cure you 100 % without operation.

How long did you atake bifidus and other good bacterias

what did the doctor say about your bad breath

did he zap the tonsils or did he zap the remains of the tonsil tissue?
smileguy

Post by smileguy »

I dont think anybody could smell my breath anymore because of all my work I have done with probiotics.Im still going to take the probiotics for the rest of my life.I have been taking them for a long time but most of my success has come in the last few months using fresh mouth to reduce the bacteria count and then udos lozenges to replant and also sporogenes for my intestines.TGhe reason I wanted to get it done is once you are plague withh bb breath you get paranoid about every little taste in your mouth so I just wanted to eliminate every source possible and since I have the resources it wasnt a big deal.The doctor is a poor choice for smelling your breath any way because he nose has become desensistive because all of the people he sees and using masks withh alcohol.Thats why most dentist dont smell your breath and it frustrates you.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Smileguy I am really happy for you. You may be the new light of hope for us on this forum.

What probiotics do you suggest. Do you think we should also put the probiotic tablets directly into intestines or we can just swallow them?

Also how much did you take. I felt really tired Iafter I took them so I stopped somehow but I will start that again.
smileguy

Post by smileguy »

Do you have any digestive problems,that will determine which ones you take.For the intestines I take digestive advantage gas 2.The reason I take this brand is because it is cheap for sporogenes.I used to take one scoop of latero flora and swish it around and I would take 2 lozenges of udos in the morning and two in the evening now I just take 2 in the evening before bed.Fresh mouth was a really big part because it was the only thing that seemed to reduce the bacteria count so the good could implant I dont know how to explain it I could just tell.
Give me some more information maybe I could help you if you want
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I do not have any problems with digestion, everything works fine, I am vegetarian.

Can you be really specific and write a story maybe so I can publish so others will read it.

How long did you take probiotics, what strenght

what is fresh mouth, there is a lot of products by that name, can you be more specific

Are you in pain after operation?

Thank you

Smileguy

=D>
smileguy

Post by smileguy »

Jimi I will give you specific instructions but please please do me a favour and try it exactly as I explain.Just do it for 30 days.
1 spray fresh mouth 4 sprays 2 top teeth 2 bottom teeth brush teeth for 2 minutes dont spit out swish around mouth and gargle for another 3 minutes spit out.
Wait 5 minutes then wash out mouth with water.
2 suck slowly on 2 probiotic lozenges
3 Repeat process at night
After 30 days you can just use the fresh mouth in the morning but dont rinse out with water after, and just take probiotics at night before bed.
Fresh mouth website globalhealingcenter.com
probiotic lozenge website florahealth.com
Internally Take digestive advantage probiotic it doesnt matter which formula
Their website is ganadenbiotech.com
I hope this was specific enough for you
To answer your other question my throat is alittle sore but not bad at all it has not stopped me from doing anything .
Also how come there was no feed back from the people using the k12 it should have only taken 3 days to tell.
Another question only one person answered me about if people tell them that they have bb.Does that mean everybody on this forum except me and I think it was ice have never had anybody tell them they hAD BB
haider
Total Newbie

Post by haider »

Best of luck get well soon :)
Hope for the better and prepare for the worst.
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

Well done Brad aka smileguy! This seems to be the first real success story here! Great news!! What you are doing seems to be along the same principles as the Blis system and definitely makes sense to me so Ill be on that regime as well for 30 days! Ive taken probiotics in the form of the udo lozenges before..they are actually yummy...but I hadnt been using them in conjunction with the mouthwash. So that's next on my plan of action!!

However it is recommended that you take probiotics in capsule form that are resistant to the acid in the stomach as this will kill off the good bacteria. So the lonzenges are great for mouth and thoat but will not do your intestines as the stomach ph is too high so bacteria are dead by the time they hit the intestine. Another way of getting then into the gut is via enema. A girl in the health food shop told me here when i was buying the probiotics that spirulina acts as a great 'prebiotic'. Again you could take it in powder form or capsule.I used to take spoons of the powder with water. It helps the bacteria in the probiotics stick to the throat/mouth/intestines and gives them a good source of food. Spirulina is naturally very high in vits and minerals as well so u coudlnt go wrong.

Jimi I would say that your feeling of tiredness after taking the probiotics was an indication that it was changing the microbial environment and therefore a good sign. I know that fatigue can be a main symptom of candida die-off. I cant remember why but i think it relates to the toxins released when they start dying off.

Sorry smileguy bout not answering your question as to whether anyone has told me I had bb. I know my reasons for not replying is that they are memories I would rather forget as they are painful ones. I don't really see the point in dwelling on them as I'm not sure what purpose it would serve. Id rather look forward, or look at the level of success I have achieved in battling this. But yes I have been told by about 6/7 different people, mainly when I was younger, not in the last 7 years, as I am really careful now and don't engage in any personal relationships.

Enjoy the sunshine! I'll pencil you in for that chat in the November!! (Only joking)
K
yogs

Post by yogs »

Smileguy I am very happy for you...I hope it works for every1 suffering from BB.
Goodluck
yogs
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Smileguy, I'm so happy for you. Hope this will completely eliminate the problem for you. But one question... Do you think people who don't have their tonsils could still benefit from this procedure? Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic