Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anyone tried the laser operation??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sonoitarick
Total Newbie

Laser Oper

Post by sonoitarick »

Thanks for the encouragement, and yes your site is what helped me b/c I never would have found Dr. Krespi w/out it! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and will write a complete story soon.

AW
Junior

Re: Laser Oper

Post by AW »

sonoitarick wrote:Thanks for the encouragement, and yes your site is what helped me b/c I never would have found Dr. Krespi w/out it! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and will write a complete story soon.
Wow, Dr. Krespi is right in NYC? I live so close I'd be able to take a bus there. The bad thing is I have no medical insurance of my own so I really would have to pay "out of the pocket" if I wanted it done and that is quite costly. I think I have the same exact problem as you. Deviated septum as well as the crypts. I've never had a CAT-scan either. I think when I'm older and have insurance of my own I'll go for it, maybe all of us can go for it and finally live a normal life of talking to someone face to face.

I am very happy for you sonoitarick. You must be bouncing off the walls as if you've recieved a new life. In a way you have. Maybe everyone here can enjoy that too someday.

I presume many people with bad breath are constantly depressed and miserable. I know I am. If this actually works and I do get it done I will have a smile on my face as I talk with people during a casual get together.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

sonoitarick (I hope I spelled your nick right) we all depend on oyu, you are obviously the first who got thru with the op. after reading interview with Dr. Yehuda and contacting Dr. Krespi.

Please post every few days, do not leave us waiting for 1 month. Please.

All of us have gone thru so much because of Bad Breath so we need a way out!

We are all happy for you so much.
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

This could be the thing that takes us all out of our Bad Breath lives. As for sonouitarick I am very happy. He must feel brand new. He has a new lease on life. I envy him at the moment. But Jimi hopefully all of us can too can be in the same predicament as him. We will finally be happy and secure with myself. The day that my bad breath is cured I will be euphoric.
Ice
Advanced

laser operation

Post by Ice »

HEY sonoitarick! :P
I am so glad for u!!
finelly someone who can give us some results!I don't know what to say, but wow!!!
I know ure not sure yet if it helped or not, but I am optimistic!
=D>
I have similar problemsm, I "had" deviated septum, took CT and had an operation about 1 year ago, but after operation, my nose wasn't completly straight, the skin wasn't 100% on the right place, so had it again about 1 month later, and a so called doctor again didn't put it 100% on the right place, (sorry bout my expresion, my englisg is obviously poor)...so I decided not to go on operations anymore (my insurance covered for this).The doctor didn't take this operation so seriously, because he comented it as cosmetical, beauty operation..so ..
I would go on a laser operation, but I'm in europe, so this is a problem, just the ticket to usa, costs me a fortune, and the operation again a fortune...but I'll work 2 jobs every day if I have to, just to get rid of this!I ussualy manually remove the halitosis stones in my tonsils...squize them, etc...

hope to hear from u soon...good luck! ;)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ice can you explain more precisely what a deviated septum is, do you have any pain or nasla drip because of it??

And did you get the Blis Package?
Ice
Advanced

K12 BLIS PRODUCT....and Deviated septum...

Post by Ice »

well deviated septum is, hmmm how should I explain this...
ok ..the line between ure nostrils. it means that one of ure nostrils is "bigger" than the other, the line between ure nostrils is in a shape of a letter " S " or maybe " / " instead of " I "a straight line. The nasal septum is the wall between the nostrils that separates the two nasal passages.
u get this from an injury or u are born with it...hope I explained this ok?And I have postnasal drip yea.

if I wasn't clear read about it here:

http://www.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_atoz/uf6156.asp

K12 BLISS PRODUCTS!
Now about the K12 PRODUCTS, i HAVE JUST FINISHED WITH IT, and first I would like to thank chriss who sent me the product.thank u very much, I apreciate it!
I did notice some change, more saliva in my mouth, and I felt more fresh in my mouth, until I ate something.... + the buble gums vere great, but unfortunately I stilll have Bad breath...
:cry:
i don't know maybe it would help to someone, but it didn't do much for me, probably there was some improvemance, but nothing big..Sorry to give this kinda information...
:oops:
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

but why did they operate you?

did you have pain

are you saving money for Preti? Or Yehuda?
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

what do u think why???!!!
because I thought it would help my breath!
and because it disturbed me, the doctor was..wright it was kinda "cosmetic" operation..it lasted about 10minutes...
.if u looked carefully at my nose u could see it wasn't straight....and no I didn't have any pain...
well i'm saving money, i'm allways broke!;-)
hope I'll save enough money for the laser operation, but that will take a couple of months...sometime next year if I suceed with my savings..
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

did he check if you have any polyps in the nose?
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

I don't know what he checked?maybe he checked for polyps maybe not I don't really now...what polyps are??

and I would realy like to see what exactly surgeons remove at tonzilectomy, and what laser op removes and how much does it remove??Everything???need some photos, maybe before, after stuff?...
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

well am I talking to myself here? :?
anyway hope people check PM!still waiting for that reply?and How are u sonoitarick? Please report how do u feel?or to be more specific ure breath feels?notice any change?better, worse??anything at all?...

what polyps are??
and I would realy like to see what exactly surgeons remove at tonzilectomy, and what laser op removes and how much does it remove??Everything???need some photos, maybe before, after stuff?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic