Your Email Address:

First Name:

Where Bad breath come from

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
smileguy

Where Bad breath come from

Post by smileguy »

Know that we have a good idea where the bacteria come from I would suggest we try to correct the problem by first cleaning the colon then replanting with vsl#3 then do a liver cleanse with some milk thistle then do a lymph cleanse.When your colon becomes overworked it dumps what it cant handle to the liver and then when the liver becomes overworked and cant filter anymore in dumps it into the lymph system and since we know that the lymph is where the bacteria travel to get to different parts of the body we dont want the bad bacteria to be dumped into the lymph system so it can be deposited into our oral and throat cavitiy.
Come on guys try some stuff I feel like im alone out here and everybody else Just wants other people to try stuff and then give them feed back

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am working on finding a cure every day

I did not give up

but it doesnt look good I must say

I tried almost everything and the most benefit I got from liver flushes, but after few month I stopped, went on mostly raw food, really really clean diet and the bb is still there
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

I have also tried countless numbers of remedies and what is a mystery to me is that some of them work for a while but then just stop working..as if my body just becomes immune to them and the bb comes creeping back. Liver flushes worked for me...first couple were amazing and then slowly but surely they started making less and less difference. Same with acupuncture. I suppose the only logical conclusion I can come to is that when the immune system is good e.g. following a liver flush the body will fight off the bad bacteria harder...but somehow illogically the bad bacteria always win!! But its not for want of trying out things!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

the same with me

it works only for few days and then it is back to "normal"
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

And its so frustrating when that happens! Because there is no obvious explanation why you are back to square one. As I said my own theory is that what we have tried hasnt got to the root of the bb problem but because of overal improvement to immune health the body is more effective in combatting the bacteria. I believe there is one root cause to this problem that we are all overlooking. A less optimistic theory is that this is a hereditary condition. I am constantly amazed by the number of people on these boards that claim relatives have similar condition. My mother had bb for years sometimes (albeit rarely)so bad u would smell it across a room when she spoke but it just seemed to disappear because when I was in my late teens it was fine. She never used mouthwashes to my knowledge. Funny never really spoke to her about it even as a child.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic