Your Email Address:

First Name:

Candida

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Traylor
Total Newbie

Candida

Post by Traylor »

HI everyone.

This is a quick post to let you kow that for me the problem was candida.

I was diagnosed by a naturopath and have changed my diet and I'm taking some natural medications.

I won't bother listing anything, because I have no doubt Jimi will just shoot me down. For someone to go to all the trouble of setting up a site like this to be so negative to other people's views is unfathomable. I was tempted to not even post purely because of you Jimi, but if one other person finds themselves with the same problem as what i had and gets cured then it's all good. I hope you don't delete this post or lock it again.... (i noticed you whinging about money again in another post. Suspect.)

But I advise people to read up on Candida, and see if the symptoms fit for you. If they do or if you suspect that you have Candida, go and ask someone specifically about it and ask for a test.

I'm sure Candida won't be everyone's problem, but I can tell you I had fecal/shit/garbage breath and body odour and now I don't.

And I'm sorry to say, most people think it is only there breath that stinks like shit, but a lot of the time it is there body odour aswell. Hope that doesn't make anyone more paranoid, but it may help you to understand theret could be an issue with your body. Not just your tongue, teeth, back of your throat, sinuses etc.

katie
Junior

Post by katie »

I have to say Traylor I think you are well out of line in the disrepectful manner with which you address Jimi. I don't think anyone has a right to object to a difference of opinion but everyone deserves respect...and even more so anyone here, considering what it is we live with.
Although the Candida diet and treatment also worked well for me initially, the improvement was short-lived and after strong doses of diflucan I have ruled out candida as a factor in my case. But on a more optimistic note, bb is generally acknowledged as a symptom of Candida so u might just have hit the lotto.
smileguy

Post by smileguy »

Candida is the new answer to everything.I would like to let you know that candida(yeast)has no smell whats so ever.What it does do is prevent the good bacteria from thriving so the bad bacteria can thrive.Its still a bacxteria issue meaning the bad bacteria are winning over the good.No matter the cause its still about rebalancing the bacteria.
Dude chill out you seem so mad ,stress will only make your matter worse
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

traylor you just do not stop

my site is all about love and friendship
i am building a community so if you try to destroy this I will ask you to leave and not come back. I was not the first person that you atacked on our forum so please stop.

I do not want to warn you again. I think our forum is better off with arrogant people than with. And about candida there is a lot of written already so do not bother if you do not want to.

I hope you will be more loving in the future.

I am sure that other people would prefer that arrogant people do not visit our forum.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic